The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT:

you know that phlebotimist was doing just fine with the draw until she was pulling the needle out. Then somehow she fucked up epicly. Now that vein is a huge raised bruise that hurts like hell because she blew the SOB on her way out.

Well there's your problem.
She shouldn't be giving blow jobs in the lab station.

Though that is one way to distract from the needle..
 
LT~

Long day. Still owe two posts but I'm tired. I think I'll just relax with the one keeping me company. *smile*
 
I see Scuttles' owie didn't prevent a tumblr explosion.

snickers then stops, quickly

I haven't checked in a couple of days...my brain is going to melt, isn't it?

gulps

It certainly couldn't have helped that carpal tunnel he was grumbling about....
Take that as you wish.

He queues them up, found out that the max was 300 at a time. So he put in 300. I only know this cause he had to brag the other night. And it's possible that he's queued up like 300 more.

Where he's found 300 things to post is beyond me. But it's Bubbles, so I've learned not to ask or to just laugh at him.

I'm not even going to look at Tumblr, those damn suit pics are there just to drive me a little insane.

None of these sound like complaints to me. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top