Any Guys Who Like Going Down On A Girl....

SaldanaSexton

Experienced
Joined
Jun 1, 2014
Posts
92
Any Guys Who Like To Lick? ;)

Love being licked and looking for fun chats with someone who enjoys it too.
Prefer ages 18-30
 
Last edited:
For me it's perhaps the most enjoyable sex act.

I love it with the woman lying on her back, or with her on all fours and me licking from behind, or perhaps my favourite me lying on my back with her straddling my face (even better in a threesome when there's a mother girl or guy sucking my cock!)
 
I have a serious passion for making a woman cum with my mouth :). I LOVE making a woman cum many times while using my lips and tongue, I just love knowing I have already pleased her when I slide my cock inside to hopefully please her some more :)
Nothing I enjoy more - right from the first nuzzle
 
I love going down on a woman. Working my way down her stomach and spreading her thighs apart, getting that first scent of her lovely pussy. Then licking, sucking, and kissing it until she comes as I lap up all her juices. Nothing better.
 
I'm 27 and love seeing a girl cumming while I have my face buried between her legs. Messaged you.
 
Love being licked and looking for fun chats with someone who enjoys it too.
Prefer ages 18-30

I love to lick and finger and lovely lady until she climaxes and mostly love for her to squirt into my mouth and all over my face...that is just pure sexy.
 
too bad, I am outside your age range, but if you want to think of me as 30 then we could still have fun! I feel as if I am still 25 smiles have fun and hope you find someone that loves to go down on you till you cum as many times as you can stand! And start right back up again as soon as you are ready!



Love being licked and looking for fun chats with someone who enjoys it too.
Prefer ages 18-30
 
Love licking pussy - it is especially good if the lady enjoys multiple orgasms and I get het to have 5 or 6 before she says "No more!"
 
I love licking pussy :D I love it when a woman gets excited and goes into the throes of orgasmic bliss, all due to my tongue play. It turns me on to no end!
 
Absolutely love going down on a girl - seriously my favorite foreplay... Nothing better than helping a girl cum, feeling her juices all over my mouth, on my chin... all this before I even think of sliding my cock into her, once she's begging for it... :)
 
I love the taste of a woman. I don't understand guys that don't. But hey, to each his own.
 
25 year old single male here, who absolutely loves performing oral sex on a deserving woman. :cool:
 
Mmmmmm

To feel her thrusting, her fingers running though my hair, her legs tremble and raise up exposing her sex as her lips swell and flower open and her wet flows till she cums so hard she squirts or as wet as she gets when she goes multiple and begs me to go inside her! So sexy.
 
Back
Top