Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i confess there is a certain lit lady i just want to take in a fit of lustful passion until she is screaming in orgasmic bliss for at least the 4th or 5th time before i empty myself deep inside her

Oh you mean something like two Ravens vying for and sharing your...attentions?

well there would be nothing wrong with you two sharing each others attentions either

the mind fuck was a thing of sheer bliss and it would of only been heightened by a third

I confess...I feel like a total jerk because I was acting jealous last nite. I owe you an apology, and I am really sorry. I was having a girl moment!

well there would be nothing wrong with you two sharing each others attentions either

the mind fuck was a thing of sheer bliss and it would of only been heightened by a third

Three way sharing is a beautiful thing. I highly recommend the experience :D

I love a good mind fuck.

Three way sharing is a beautiful thing. I highly recommend the experience :D

I love a good mind fuck.

all I need is a second and a third to experience it

it was fucking exquisite

would love to do it again

she was the first dancer of the shift and after all the other girls left stage

she put on one hell of a show and we hardly removed our eyes from each other the entire time ...

I don't understand jealousy. It is a strange concept to me. And, um...I'm a girl.

Consider yourself lucky then! It really is a waste of time, energy, and words. Its a weakness of mine and one of the things I really hate about myself. So - maybe its not a "girl thing" just a character flaw.

Consider yourself lucky then! It really is a waste of time, energy, and words. Its a weakness of mine and one of the things I really hate about myself. So - maybe its not a "girl thing" just a character flaw.

Thank you. I hope you work out your issue with jealousy. I just had to overcome one yesterday coming from my guy. It ruined my whole day. :(

Personally, I love watching another woman please my man. Or another man please my man for that matter, but the hubby doesn't go for that. Picking my moment to join in. Watching his face from a different perspective than when I'm doing the same things to him. So hot!

I love watching my girl be pleased too. Well, I would if I had one. I'm girl-less right now. Boo hoo :(

that can be fixed ;)

Let's fix that little geography problem. I could use a lovely like you to take out all my sexual frustrations on. I would have to take a few days just to try and get my fill. I'll feed you and shower you during that time...at least occasionally. After I've satisfied myself by satisfying you, I might take you out of the bedroom...for a little while :)

Let's fix that little geography problem. I could use a lovely like you to take out all my sexual frustrations on. I would have to take a few days just to try and get my fill. I'll feed you and shower you during that time...at least occasionally. After I've satisfied myself by satisfying you, I might take you out of the bedroom...for a little while :)

pardon me...I'll just be over here dying

I confess that you two are sending my head spinning and sending tingles to places that are DAMNED distracting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back