Planet's Collide (jc199123)

He looked into her eyes and slowly moved in for a kiss. He needed to tell her everything and soon he broke the kiss saying "there is something I need to tell you before we continue down this road."
 
She looked at him and smiled "What is it?" She stroked his cheek and could sense something was wrong. "What's wrong?"
 
He continued to pause before he took a deep breath and said "well I am not what you think I am an alien." He soon let his self slip back to his true form.
 
She watched as his body seemed to like vanish and change color then saw the form she didn't know what to say to him. But the funny thing happened. She looked up into his eyes and her hand was placed on his cheek feeling his warmth, she didn't say anything but she smiled showing approval.
 
He smiled before kissing her again then he finished "also I have to tell you that you are already impregnated with my child and if we make love now it will be impossible for you to get rid of the child"
 
She heared what he said a chill ran down her spine, she was still. Very young but here and now she reached his lips showing it was okay to continue. She was happy he was not so bad form wise she felt a connection with him.
 
His species of alien had three phases when it came to inpregnation it starts with him implanting the female with w child then he is to make love to her again but this time his body will spray a protective coating in the womb of his mate to protect the child as it developes. After the woman gives birth each time the couple make love he cum fluid that conditions the womb for another child until he develops another implant.

He kisses her again this time he showed his intent and he planed on making love to her. Her pressed down on her body lightly as he kissed his cock getting hard and heading her slit through her night clothes.
 
She had many things on her mind. But even when this happened she said nothing it was. A lot to take in. And him being an alien that shocked her. But what he looked like did not change the man within. She retuned his affection. She knew what he was going to. Her heart beating. Him making her feel wonderful. Then all of a sudden she said it.

"Take me"
 
He smiled but instead of just taking her like last time he started kissing her more and moved down at the same time. He was going to kiss every inch of her body.
 
When he reached her slit he gave it a kiss before probing it with his tongue.
 
He started licking her slit before he started to focus on her clit. When he focused completely on her clit he started to alternate between licking and sucking on her clit.
 
She gripped at what she could moaning loudly he was driving her crazy it felt wonderful.
 
He continued to please her by licking her loving the feeling of her body quivering under his tongue. He wanted to make her cum with his mouth as well as his cock.
 
She could not take it any more and cried out and her orgasm came over her so hard and fast.
 
When he felt her cum he started kissingnhisnway back up to her lips. He kissed her as he teased her pussy with his cock.
 
She enjoyed the moment as he kissed her, groaning happily it felt amazing everything was perfect. He was so different more then just being an alien the way he made her feel even just knowing each other a few hours. Was she falling for him already?
 
He continued to kiss her as he slowly pushed his cock into her wet pussy. He let out a groan as he felt himself being enveloped by his lover.
 
She groaned with him a beautiful groan "I love you" She panted softly true love could be felt in her touch and seen in her eyes.
 
'I love you too." He said to her between groans and thrusts. He pulled her up for a deep kiss setting her on his lap burying himself deep in her. He thrust himself upwards in her while he rested her head on his shoulder.
 
What made this happen the ability to feel and love. It was a bunch of other things. It was different to love an alien. She groaned how he made her feel? No man made her feel like this but him.
 
He could feel her insides try to milk him of his cum and he continued to thrust in her kissingnher neck and collar bone as he fucked her making sweet love to her.
 
Her heart beating in her chest, it was a wonderful sentament him being with her. Her arms wrap around her. A smile on her face. Her legs wrapped around his waist her insides gripping. She used all her strength to get him on his back. She groaned with her hands on his chest she began to take.

"Oh god..you feel so wonderful" she bent down whispering into his ear. "Give me your child" she pleaded. She didn't know where that came from but it made her blush and smile.
 
Back
Top