Prepare for a virtual date

greengamegirl

Really Really Experienced
Does anyone want to be my pseudo-big sister and give me tips for a virtual date? Or...do you just throw on whatever is lying around the house and go for it? Do you just do what you would for a RL date? Or...it depends on the situation?

I don't want to exclude anyone so if anyone wants to be my pseudo-big brother and give me advice that's fine too.

Does anyone want to be my pseudo-big sister and give me tips for a virtual date? Or...do you just throw on whatever is lying around the house and go for it? Do you just do what you would for a RL date? Or...it depends on the situation?

I don't want to exclude anyone so if anyone wants to be my pseudo-big brother and give me advice that's fine too.

What are you doing? Is it a chat room, phone, Skype, video game date? If he or she can see you, I'd get ready like a real date, hehe.

Always start with a thorough enema.

Seriously, dress for you to feel sexy, whether they actually see you, or not.

Dating has always been kind of a puzzle wrapped in an enigma shrouded by mystery for me. I mean the whole concept of getting together with someone you want to see if you like and could like you and then lying your ass off about who you are for a couple of hours just absolutely baffles me.

But, it so happens that I have figured out a thing or two.

1) If you want it to be a date, then treat it like nothing other than a date. Real, virtual, imaginary, whatever.

2) If you want to be perceived sexy, first you've got to feel sexy. Even if there is no visual, you will still see you. (That was explained to me via Victoria's Secret special underthings, fyi.) And what you know and feel will communicate itself.

3) Don't buy the bull unless you see the balls hanging. Or put another way, trust but verify.

4) Don't touch anything covered by clothes unless you want to draw attention to it. Even if he (or she) can't see you.

5) Always tell a friend who you will be seeing and where and what time to expect a call from you so you can tell them all about him. And if you get even a sniff of something "off", don't be shy about bringing up, "I told my friend <name> I was going on a date with you and that I'd be calling her at <time> to tell her all about it. She's so jealous." Even if it is a virtual date.

It hasn't happened yet. I'm guessing it would be if I was asked on an official online date. Not just regular video chatting. If that makes sense.

I don't do anything when it's a regular chat room, phone or skype thing. Because we're just talking. I wasn't asked on a date.

What are you doing? Is it a chat room, phone, Skype, video game date? If he or she can see you, I'd get ready like a real date, hehe.

Do you use enema's for RL date's too.

I was thinking of more of a get to know you date. Not a let's fuck date.

Always start with a thorough enema.

Seriously, dress for you to feel sexy, whether they actually see you, or not.

I think I can relate to 1 and 5. 2-4 kind of eludes me.

So far you are the most helpful.

Dating has always been kind of a puzzle wrapped in an enigma shrouded by mystery for me. I mean the whole concept of getting together with someone you want to see if you like and could like you and then lying your ass off about who you are for a couple of hours just absolutely baffles me.

But, it so happens that I have figured out a thing or two.

1) If you want it to be a date, then treat it like nothing other than a date. Real, virtual, imaginary, whatever.

2) If you want to be perceived sexy, first you've got to feel sexy. Even if there is no visual, you will still see you. (That was explained to me via Victoria's Secret special underthings, fyi.) And what you know and feel will communicate itself.

3) Don't buy the bull unless you see the balls hanging. Or put another way, trust but verify.

4) Don't touch anything covered by clothes unless you want to draw attention to it. Even if he (or she) can't see you.

5) Always tell a friend who you will be seeing and where and what time to expect a call from you so you can tell them all about him. And if you get even a sniff of something "off", don't be shy about bringing up, "I told my friend <name> I was going on a date with you and that I'd be calling her at <time> to tell her all about it. She's so jealous." Even if it is a virtual date.

I think I can relate to 1 and 5. 2-4 kind of eludes me.

So far you are the most helpful.

Les oops. I kind of wandered off and got lost and never got back around to checking in. But, better late than never, right?

On #2 what I was meaning was that even if this date is virtual, dressing for it depends on how you want to feel, what you want to communicate. If you feel sexy, you are going to communicate that. If you feel frumpy, you'll communicate that as well.

#3 was actually a colloquialism. It's an old adage about someone who thought they were buying a bull for breeding purposes but got home to find they'd purchased a de-balled steer. What I was trying to convey in my own humorous way is that it's quite often the case in virtual dates that one or the other will... erm... I hesitate to say lie. Maybe exaggerate the truth for effect, perhaps? Any road, I was just cautioning you to be wary of such.

#4 is something of a truism that I've gleaned from various sources. A mistake that some people make is that they will wear clothing on dates they do not wear other times. And it is uncomfortable. And sometimes itchy. What I was getting at here is even on a virtual date, touching a part of your body will tend to draw the focus there. For both of you. This is especially true in the case when you are hitting the first experience and already nervous. I was just trying to caution you to be conscientious and cautious about what even surreptitious scratching under you boob might signal.

Any road, as I say, it's way late and probably more than a dollar short. But, I just happened across your response and felt guilty that I hadn't clarified. So, now that my ego is soothed, I'll wander off to see what else I can Puck up.

Short or long

My advice depends on what you want out of the date. Are you looking for random dating and miscellaneous playtime, or are you looking for someone to get serious with. Have that answer in mind before you go on the date.

As for lying to each other for two hours, I highly recommend not doing that, even if the other person is, reason being if you get serious you're going to get to know each other anyways, so might as well just get to it.

Physics prep...yea, I'd suggest treating it like a real date even if you aren't looking at each other.

Hope that helps!

Agree on a scenario in advance, camping, neighbors, family, etc.
18665385.jpg

Back