"Doctor Who: Powers of Ten" (OOC)

Anyways.. just so you know Chas.. your posts on this rp have me grinning quite a bit ^_^

Likewise, I'm very sure.

I mean, really, all of you, you're running me ragged on an emotional roller coaster and I'm loving every minute of it.

You particularly, UM, with Wilf, and with Donna, you've made me punch the sky more than once.

Nothin' but love, sweets, seriously. :: grins ::
 
actually I was referring to Hey Arnold!(nickelodeon cartoon) .... though it might be Revengers.... I always forget which... but little Miss Helga Pataki was referring to her fists when she said it.
 
actually I was referring to Hey Arnold!(nickelodeon cartoon) .... though it might be Revengers.... I always forget which... but little Miss Helga Pataki was referring to her fists when she said it.

Oh, right. Never got into that one.

"Stoop kid's afraid to leave the stoop," and all that? Looked cute, dunno why I never watched it...

(But now, whenever I do, I shall smirk.) :cool:
 
I adored it... and still do really... wish they would make the second movie where Arnold finds out what happens to his parents.... which was also rumored to finally have Helga being up front about her crush.

.. damn now I kind of want a Hey Arnold! rp lol
 
I adored it... and still do really... wish they would make the second movie where Arnold finds out what happens to his parents.... which was also rumored to finally have Helga being up front about her crush.

.. damn now I kind of want a Hey Arnold! rp lol

Oh, man, I know. It's a neverending hunger, ennit?

"Yes! Now I want to play in that sandbox, too!"
 
And now, your "DW" image of the whatever interval:

JSy8KVW.jpg
 
Last edited:
now THAT is kinky...

Ennit?

I was looking for a DW-related shot to randomly post in here, as per usual, and this kind of struck me as apropos given Lunar's last lovely post. Speaking of which, I should get on that.

:: long pause ::

...that's not what I meant, but be you as you may. :eek:
 
thanks. wasn't sure if i was pushing it or not.

Two or three mighta been pushing it. Because they're supposed to be a real credible threat. But one's fine, I know badly you and T wanted to bust heads.

Although, you understand, for every action a consequence. You get that, right?
 
and chas.. as long as i'm not killed.. you can auto write for me.. if needed..
 
Back
Top