"Doctor Who: Powers of Ten" (OOC)

.. hmm I don't think so....

I once dreamed a fantastic moment where The TARDIS was crashing into an atmosphere with Jack and Rose aboard and Nine had to surf the tribophysical macrokinetic waveform extrapolator, literally, ride it like a surfboard, into the atmosphere after them, it was gorgeous.

...could you have dreamed it? o_O

I don't..think.. I did? I rarely dream of television shows.... I'm very narcissistic in that my dreams all center on me lol

but I distinctly remember being on my couch and watching this scene on tv...

but it's also possible I'm confusing the scene with something similar on Torchwood or Sarah Jane..

I don't..think.. I did? I rarely dream of television shows.... I'm very narcissistic in that my dreams all center on me lol

but I distinctly remember being on my couch and watching this scene on tv...

but it's also possible I'm confusing the scene with something similar on Torchwood or Sarah Jane..

I dream of Ten all the time. Far less often of Nine.

And, no, they're never that sort of dream. Much to my chagrin.

We can leave it in, it's cool, I trust you. I just wish I'd seen it, too.

lol well now I don't trust me :p

... but if I ever do find where it's at I'm posting a link right away... even if it does turn out to be something from the spinoffs...

and at least you're having amazing adventures with the Doctor period....

the last time I had a dream dealing with anything from a book or film.. it was with Narnia and some selfish twit of a guy from our world had made himself king and was killing any other son of Adam that happened to show their face..... as with the daughters of Eve... he kept trying to get them to agree to be his wife or else. I wish it would've continued longer than it did. I was trying to plot the beginnings of a rebellion. *sighs*

Speaking of dreams I did dream once that I was the first Puerto Rican incarnation of the Doctor. My TARDIS was very similar to that of the 5ths. Since he was my fav.

Speaking of dreams I did dream once that I was the first Puerto Rican incarnation of the Doctor. My TARDIS was very similar to that of the 5ths. Since he was my fav.

I'd've been your Companion, Vic. (Though I'd've been played by Allison Mack...)

lol well now I don't trust me :p

... but if I ever do find where it's at I'm posting a link right away... even if it does turn out to be something from the spinoffs...

and at least you're having amazing adventures with the Doctor period....

the last time I had a dream dealing with anything from a book or film.. it was with Narnia and some selfish twit of a guy from our world had made himself king and was killing any other son of Adam that happened to show their face..... as with the daughters of Eve... he kept trying to get them to agree to be his wife or else. I wish it would've continued longer than it did. I was trying to plot the beginnings of a rebellion. *sighs*

God, that sounds bad-ass. I haven't been to Narnia in ages. X(

(Did I tell you I actually saw The Wardrobe once? True story.)

I would love to see a scene like that. With The Doc and with Lil' Donna.

Maybe in my next dream, I'll find Ten and we'll go visit The Little General... :cool:

bad-ass? maybe... I had to spend alot of time acting like a simpering fool so I wouldn't be executed.... Though at first, before I knew he was killing people, I tried talking reason with him about this whole queen thing.

hmm now I'm wondering who would play me if I was to be a Companion... I'll have to look into it at some point

God, that sounds bad-ass. I haven't been to Narnia in ages. X(

(Did I tell you I actually saw The Wardrobe once? True story.)

I would love to see a scene like that. With The Doc and with Lil' Donna.

Maybe in my next dream, I'll find Ten and we'll go visit The Little General... :cool:

I bet T'Pol would like to see "the little time lord.." hehehehe

bad-ass? maybe... I had to spend alot of time acting like a simpering fool so I wouldn't be executed.... Though at first, before I knew he was killing people, I tried talking reason with him about this whole queen thing.

hmm now I'm wondering who would play me if I was to be a Companion... I'll have to look into it at some point

Well, I would have liked it to have been me physically me in The TARDIS. :: chuckles softly :: But at the same time, I'd want to give Vic something nice to look at.

And, yes, Mata Hari espionage is totally bad-ass.

Blame lust.. lack of sex.. a broken heart.. blame what you will.. and if chas would send me a photo.. i'd tell you how good she is to look at.. but.. sigh.. she won't..

Blame lust.. lack of sex.. a broken heart.. blame what you will.. and if chas would send me a photo.. i'd tell you how good she is to look at.. but.. sigh.. she won't..

Don't take it so personally, Var.

I don't send my picture to anyone.

While I don't fancy females in quite the same way... I am equally as sure that Chas is prettiful.

But as I've mentioned to her before, I think the same of most people.

Anyway, going to try and get a Ten post out, stitch together the folks in the third cell with Jack's last post. And I'll see if I can't get an open phone line in The Hub...

While I don't fancy females in quite the same way... I am equally as sure that Chas is prettiful.

But as I've mentioned to her before, I think the same of most people.

Well, thank you, dear Uumie. And I do appreciate that, I really do.

Your soul strikes me as lovely, and I'm sure you have a look to match.

lol I look like a boy with boobs attached XD

Or I'm referred to as 'cute'.. which is a term I use for childish things so I tend to take that to mean I look like a kid...... with boobs.

But personally I rather like how I look. Even if no one else does.

lol I look like a boy with boobs attached XD

Or I'm referred to as 'cute'.. which is a term I use for childish things so I tend to take that to mean I look like a kid...... with boobs.

But personally I rather like how I look. Even if no one else does.

...it doesn't sound like such a bad combination to me.

In any case, that last line, that last sentence right there? You speak wisdom, U.M.

Everyone please give Captain Jack a chance to get a word in edge-wise.

(This should be interesting.)

Then we're clear, I think, to proceed posting as normal.

...it doesn't sound like such a bad combination to me.

In any case, that last line, that last sentence right there? You speak wisdom, U.M.

Meh I live in an area where the pinnacle of beauty is tall, slender, tanned, polished, feminine perfection. I am none of those things. So I am called cute, regulated to the role of 'friend', and left to my own devices.

What I speak is my key to not constantly comparing myself to said pinnacle.

Meh I live in an area where the pinnacle of beauty is tall, slender, tanned, polished, feminine perfection. I am none of those things. So I am called cute, regulated to the role of 'friend', and left to my own devices.

What I speak is my key to not constantly comparing myself to said pinnacle.

...all the same, I find this to be wisdom, and we should all be quite that wise.

Anyways.. just so you know Chas.. your posts on this rp have me grinning quite a bit ^_^

Back