"Doctor Who: Powers of Ten" (OOC)

The basic form I'm fine with. And, yeah, as smexy as the Ms. Marvel thing was, this is a much more reasonable, cooler vision. I just don't like some of the detailing and it vexes me.
(And I think the short hair will look better when a new artist does her).

Time for a Jan van Dyne Page Six makeover!
 
hCA6DD612
 
I'm not sure what 'decompressed pace' means.
But I think I like HER. I'm only on 8 or 9, but I like Kara herself, and thats surprising.

Means "plot move slooooooooow."

Yeah, I dug that version of her, too.

What do you like about her?

I thought her outfit was ginchy.
 
The outfit is horrible, yeah.
So far, she's behaving like a strong, but utterly confused, lost, hurt kid. But not for a moment is she weak

...uh, :: sheepish :: "ginchy" was non-ironic, I kind of dug the look.

But yes. NOT WEAK.

Take note, post-Flashpoint universe!
 
Zoids always vexed me. I could never figure out what a Zoid really was.

Zoids are fictional mechanical life-forms, found on the planet Zi. A Zoid is essentially a mechanical animal formed around a techno-organic 'core' (known as a "Zoid Core"), which serves as its heart and mind. The Core is considered to be 'alive', making the Zoid a living creature. Otherwise, its body is an artificial mechanical construct like any other mecha.

-from Wikipedia.​
 
Yes, but mechanoid bodies don't just HAPPEN.

In the Chaotic century they had the Zoid Eve to help with that. By the New Century zero the cores were traded out to new bodies when they got slagged. By Fuzors they started finding new "wild Zoids" which implied but never came right out to say that the Zoid Eve might have reawakened. By the last, which never made it to the U.S., there were even more screwed up Zoids called Biozoids.

Sorry, got this from osmosis..... Hubby taught the boys and I just got it....
 
Last edited:
Back
Top