The Men Who'd Suck Cock for Their Girl Club!

The Men Who'd Suck Cock for Their Girl Club!

This is a club for guys that love their girl (gf, wife, etc) so much they'd suck cock to please them.

To join the club is very easy. All you have to do is answer the following questions (there are no wrong answers only HOT ones) :)

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation?
2. How far would you go with the cock to make your girl happy?
3. Have you ever experienced cock? Was a girl involved?
4. What is the hottest part of this fantasy for you?

If you have any experiences please feel free to post them here for us all to share. If you come across a story that fits this be sure to post it ;) Let's make this a really HOT thread.

Of course if you don't feel like posting you can also PM me :)
1.Yes
2.As far as she wanted me to go.
3.Yes, I have sucked cock. No, there was no girl involved.
4.The hottest part would be sharing a big beautiful cock with a beautiful girl. Having her feed me his cock and then sharing his cum.

As someone whose recently experienced this, it was everything I could have dreamed it could be. Kneeling down in front of another man. My mouth filled with his cock. My fiancee planting kisses all over my neck as his cock swelled in the back of my throat. Her hot breath in my ear, whispering "You look so cute with that cock in your mouth" seconds before our friend shoots his payload in my hungry mouth.

=

As someone whose recently experienced this, it was everything I could have dreamed it could be. Kneeling down in front of another man. My mouth filled with his cock. My fiancee planting kisses all over my neck as his cock swelled in the back of my throat. Her hot breath in my ear, whispering "You look so cute with that cock in your mouth" seconds before our friend shoots his payload in my hungry mouth.

AWESOME!

Oh fuck!!!!

I once came untouched just from sucking on my wife's strapon while she talked dirty to me, so I think I'd be ok if she brought in the real thing. Oh, ok...I'd be more than ok with it. If one of you could help me figure out how to make this happen, I'd be really grateful.

I once came untouched just from sucking on my wife's strapon while she talked dirty to me, so I think I'd be ok if she brought in the real thing. Oh, ok...I'd be more than ok with it. If one of you could help me figure out how to make this happen, I'd be really grateful.

Tell her you want it.

Introduce her to me.

Done.

I would love to join this club. I would love to share a nice hard cock with my wife, then french kiss each other while he came on both our faces, then we lick it all off each others faces and kiss again, passing his load back and forth between us.

Last edited:
I'd suck a nice hard cock for my girl any day. She might have to fight me for it.

This post is no good without a video!

I think I've said it before: women don't realize how much we men would do for them, if only they'd ask...

I think I've said it before: women don't realize how much we men would do for them, if only they'd ask...
ya know, I think they do know
most don't have a single problem getting everything they want
without having to think like a guy to get it

BUT I agree it would be awesome if it worked that way!

1. Would you have any interest in sucking cock without your girl in the equation?
No.

I would deep-throat him and let him cum in my mouth.

Not a reall cock, have role played for her with a dildo.

doing it for her

No.

I would deep-throat him and let him cum in my mouth.

Not a reall cock, have role played for her with a dildo.

doing it for her

Same here!

Last Night

Last night we may have moved a step closer. I am traveling and we had a sexting session. It included her telling me to lick the precum from my fingers and thumb. Then a first, she told me to suck on my thumb as I stroked. Then when she told me to suck on it in rythm with my stroking - that was the point of no return. Mmmmmm baby steps in that direction.

My all-time favorite ex was bi and we has the most amazing MMF threeways where we absolutely got off on sharing cock. I'd love to have another partner like him, but they're hard to find!

My all-time favorite ex was bi and we has the most amazing MMF threeways where we absolutely got off on sharing cock. I'd love to have another partner like him, but they're hard to find!

how did you first find out he was? that first experience must have been something else

Last night we may have moved a step closer. I am traveling and we had a sexting session. It included her telling me to lick the precum from my fingers and thumb. Then a first, she told me to suck on my thumb as I stroked. Then when she told me to suck on it in rythm with my stroking - that was the point of no return. Mmmmmm baby steps in that direction.

Sounds like she is up for it. You should explore her thoughts on the matter of doing it with a real cock to suck on, and just how far she wants it to go.

This Weekend?

Sounds like she is up for it. You should explore her thoughts on the matter of doing it with a real cock to suck on, and just how far she wants it to go.
I think we have to house to our selves this weekend. Hope to explore some more.

Last edited:

If you have any experiences please feel free to post them here for us all to share. If you come across a story that fits this be sure to post it ;) Let's make this a really HOT thread.

Of course if you don't feel like posting you can also PM me :)

1. Absolutely!
2. Whatever she would like to see me do. Stroke it, lick it, suck it, fuck it...you get the picture.
3. My girlfriend watching and getting off as I did another guy.
4. I've done this in the past for girlfriends, my ex-wife, the wives/gf of other guys.
Guess I'm just an exhibitionist.

Last edited:
Back