Hunt for escaped Gods ~ Reserved momadness

katalynn

Playing with demons
Joined
Apr 12, 2003
Posts
11,825
The Empress had been watching through the orbs created by her Goddess, watching and learning of the events taking place. The last few months have been hell and it was all thanks to the mortals, one small action of faith and trust could have prevented many things. Sadly, like all mortals, that one small action grew into fear and that fear turned into an avalanche of events.

One of which the Empress took interest in and after much consideration, she had realized that the recent occurrences were because of her actions. The one thing that she didn't expect to happen.... The Gods that the Titanis Scepter held prisoners were now free. Or at least a few that she has seen.

There is no one else to blame as she looked back to see when the first god appeared and it was shortly after she turned the scepter into a collar. However, she didn't know at one point were the gods escaping. Was it during the entire time the scepter had been a collar? Or during both transformations? Did she somehow manage to crack one of the gems? No matter the case, this is all her doing and she needed to own up to it. Although, she couldn't leave her Goddess and had no vessel or means to re-capture these gods.

With that in mind, she started to scour the area reaching far and wide for a potential guardian. One that isn't power hungry or already corrupted by greed like the Kings of this world were. On the outskirts of the boarders, near the sea and high on a cliff side, The Empress found him. The Empress studied him for hours while she began to create a vessel. This vessel would be different from that wretched staff as this one would a living creature. This vessel will be able to think on her own, resist a soul or condemn it to the void of forgotten gods. Unlike the staff, this vessel will not be used against her will.

The male guardian she has chosen is clearly made of riches and had the means to get anything he desired. Yet, his riches didn't seem to corrupt him, he was kind to others and everyone he knew appeared to adore him. The Empress watched as he helped some poor woman get a decent meal for her children. The more she watched him, the more she felt he is the right person for this vessel. Empress waited until he went to sleep that night and she filled his head with knowledge that he didn't have before.

When he woke the next morning, he would have a slight headache and yet would know about every God/Goddess there is to know. Their weakness and how to best capture them, knowing the difference between the ones that are good and the ones that are out for power and revenge. He would also realize that he is suppose be protecting someone, a female that is the key in all this. Someone that is outside in his gardens right at this very moment.


************

The early sun rise wakes me up and I can feel the cool grass beneath my naked form, the scent of the sea and flowers overwhelming me. Slowly I raise my hand to look at it, examining the long nails, sharp as claws and the silky pale skin. Blue hair falls forward into my face, startling me as it is unfamiliar, though I reach up to comb my fingers through it and smile. Reaching further up I can feel a curled horn just above my elvish ears. The horns were not that big, though it felt as if there were markings etched into them. From my stand point, I couldn't actually see them making it difficult to say if there is more them or not.

Glancing up to the sky, watching in amazement at the beautiful sunrise until a bug lands on my leg. It was a butterfly, full of vibrant colors and I reach down to touch it, only to have it fly away. I follow it out of curiosity, crawling on all fours up to the white rose it landed on. Not fully aware of a furry, blue and white tail flicking around behind me. Again I reach to touch it, and again, it flies away to avoid the touch and this time it flew high and over the hedge.

I try to stand up to follow after it, though these legs have never been used before. Reaching out to grab onto something for support, I cut my hand by the thorns of the rose hedge. The blood and pain catches my attention as I kneel there staring at my hand, oblivious to anyone watching me. After a couple of moments, I try to stand again, wanting to get use to this strange form.

After a few tries, I finally stand up and take a couple of shaky steps forward and giggle at the accomplishment. That being about the same time I register the tail, which makes me spin in circles a few times trying to find where it came from. Sounds of the ocean catch my attention next and I start to wander towards the sound, although the hedge keeps me from seeing it.

The entire time my nudity doesn't phase me, thinking that it is perfectly natural of this form. Also, memories of what my task is and why I was created become more clear. The concept of knowing what to do and how to fight is growing with the passing time. For now, this is just knowledge that my creator gave me.... Everything else is knew and holds my curiosity, seeing this world for the first time.
 
Last edited:
Not really knowing what to expect or what to find here, she proceeded to roam a little more. Exploring the little things that this garden had to offer, all the while trying to seek out where the sea was. In some places the sound of the waves grew stronger, and with hope, she went in that direction. Although, the exploration was soon interrupted by some creature flying and screaming at her!!

Instinctively she protected herself by stopping him in mid air and tossing him back away from her. Giving plenty of time to run away and hide from this creature. There is no way for her to know these gardens, running blindly around this corner and that corner. However, she really didn't get very far and came to a corner with no other paths leading out.

It wasn't just any other corner that she's run into, this one was set up with beautiful lights, a pond and covered seating area with ivy and other exotic flowers. The sight itself pretty much paralyzed her with amazement and taking a step closer. The creatures voice called out to her and spinning around to face him, expecting another attack.

The words he spoke were unfamiliar and confusing, deep down she knew the language, yet never having heard it until now... His face seemed familiar too, an image imprinted into her through dreams from the creator. He spoke again and the response was a confused look, one that was trying to comprehend the meaning.

"I... was sent here... from there.."

Pointing up towards the sky, not having any other words for where she came from. She being a little shocked at hearing her own voice, realizing how soft and sensual it was. Examining him more closely, one word kept ringing in her thoughts a word that was spoken in the visions.

"I have seen your face in my dream.. My creator told me you are.. meant to be my... Daddy... I mean... Guardian.... At least I think it is you... "

It was still a struggle for her to find the right words, though the language he spoke started to become clearer to her. When he took a step closer, she raised a hand and took a step back, preparing to defend herself if needed.
 
Looking back up to the sky after he asked about someones belt, knowing she didn't come from a belt. Yet before any answers were given, they were interrupted by some younger creature. Their interaction confused her a little, though some of it caused her to giggle. The kid is right, how can one go find something if they have their eyes closed? The conversation also had her looking at herself too, not seeing anything wrong with how she looked. From that point on she didn't resist the older one as he gave her the shirt, telling her to put it on.

The creator didn't say anything about clothes and had no idea what purpose it served. When he noticed that she didn't know what to do with it, she watched curiously as he put it on, learning by watching him button it up.

"In my dreams you were called Daddy... I had no other title to call you. I can call you Marcus if you like that better."

The waves crashed behind her and she turned in hopes to see what caused that sound, like all the other spots, this now becoming evil hedge blocked the view. More material wrapping around her startled her back to face Marcus while the younger one ran off.

"My Name? I was not given a name..."

Looking back up to see the stars, he called them Orion, though that didn't seem like a fitting name for her. Turning to see what kind of flowers surrounded the area, having no clue what any of them actually were called. Though she was looking for something in particular and took a few steps towards the more exotic flowers. Kneeling down to the little pond, seeing some fish swimming around and an extremely beautiful flower. It was blue like her, bright and glowing like the stars from above and she reached out to pick it up, finding it was attached to some pad. She frowned slightly and placed it back in the water, realizing it needed to be there.

"What is this called? Can it be my name?"

She didn't try to pick the flower up again, however she couldn't keep her eyes off it. Kept pawing at it and giggling at the fish that followed the movement of shadows that she created.

"What is that sound I keep hearing? I tried to look for it, but those things have fangs and bit me!!"

She pointed the rose hedge as another wave hit the cliffs on the other side.
 
Last edited:
When he questioned her about the name, she wasn't too sure of what to think and felt that perhaps it was a bad idea. Having no idea how these creatures.... humans? Yea, that's what they were.... humans.. Having no idea how they name themselves. That younger... human.. said a bunch of words and some sounded like they could be names. Yet, she didn't know for certain.

As he proceeded to name off all the flowers around, she saw the pride he had in his collection and it made her smile. Looking at each one as he pointed to them, she memorized the name he gave them. Out of all of them though, she kept going back to the blue one as it simply felt right to her.

"Sapphire.... I like that! Thank you Da... Marcus."

With a little bit of hesitation, she walked with him while he kept talking and she realized that she really did like the sound of his voice. For her it was calm and soothing, yet had strength behind it too. Though his question as to why she was created, that took a little bit of thinking. So far the only thing that is filling her is the knowledge of how to fight which can practically feel the moves flowing in her veins. Spells were at her finger tips, itching to be used as more and more came to her.

As they walked around, her eyes were jumping from item to the next at the interior of the place. Taking in as much detail as she could while listening to him at the same. She didn't seem phased by the age of some items, a couple she touched and they were like new again. There were other items that intrigued her until seeing the dagger. Those were quite literally calling to her, without touching them she can feel their weight in her hands.

Her eyes lit up when he mentioned that she can keep them and a bright smile was his response. Though, when the daggers started glowing, she almost dropped them. Not out of fear, more from shock at the sensation that crawled up her arms. Touching over the leather armor as he said something about changing the color. Without too much thought, she just thought of the color blue and the armor changed.

"Birthday suit?"

Looking at him confused while he helped her put the daggers away, as soon as they were sheathed, the leather part of the armor faded. His shirt had become the material that made the silky blue, form fitting shirt and tight fitting blue and black leather pants to match. The leather boots were black and laced up snugly along her calves which she didn't like at all.

"These things are too.... confining? Why do I need this stuff?"

Speaking while pulling at the leggings with confusion and lifting a foot up with the knee high boot attached it. She needed to feel the ground at her feet again and the leggings felt all kinds of wrong, especially the crotch area. Every movement she made it would press and rub in areas that were not right at all!!


Panic started to creep in at having too much clothing on, the boots especially were the main cause for the stress. If she had it her way, she would remain naked and yet her guardian didn't want that, leaving her uncertain as to handle this. While the panic took hold of her, Marcus would notice that one of the symbols on her horns started to glow softly. Deep down in his subconscious he would recognize that symbol to be one of the lesser gods that seeks out judgement on others.

"It is too much!! I do not like this... I cannot breathe! Cannot feel anything! I want them off!!"

Each step she took brought out more concern, no matter where she stepped, she couldn't feel the ground anymore. Her feet were too restricted and suffocating by the second. After about the third or fourth step, she reached down and acted like she was about to shred up the pants and boots!!
 
There was too much going on in those few short moments, simply too much material touching. When she tried to unlace the boots, they ended up knoted, bending down forced the pants to press harder into that certain area. The shirt is the only thing that felt good, although it did twist with her movements at the waist. All of it... it all needed to go!!

The only thing she had were the daggers tucked into their sheaths that she held. For a moment she was happy to be rid of that evil material.... That is until some female came in and yelled the second she saw Sapphire. The happiness she felt faded quickly, then to hear him speak about the need for such items... Sapphire realized she was being scolded.

Sadly she honestly couldn't understand what she did wrong or why this other female is so upset with her. The fireballs lit up and Sapphire hissed a little, realizing they were intended for her. This female kept calling her names and showed to be aggressive. However, Markus remained standing between the two women, doing what he could to calm down the upset one.

They exchanged more words, the mean female calling Sapphire more names... an It.. to be precise. Sapphire would rather be called a satyr! Before she could speak to respond and defend herself, something outside pulled at her, energy... lots and lots of powerful energy filled the air.

Once things were explained and settled down, Sapphire followed Markus to his room, refusing to be left alone with that evil female. On the way to his chambers, Sapphire kept quiet while thinking of those names and how being naked had upset Markus. Barely paying any attention as to what he said about why she was sent here.

Watching him undress made her think that it was safe to undressed herself and slid the cloak off her shoulders. Once again, he appeared disappointed with the idea of her being nude. Thinking of what that mean female wore, taking the general concept of what it looked like.


A few seconds later, she created a small, very light dress that he seemed to be pleased with. Although she had no concept of what underwear is, therefore she didn't create anything for under the skirt. The daggers rested on her hips and matched the colors to the rest of her outfit.

"I apologize for upsetting you. It was not my intent to disappoint you. I am just not used to wearing... things... I do not understand why they are needed. I guess I need to get used to it though."

Nodding softly to his question to join him and looked down at the floor while taking his arm. Thinking of how everyone is reacting towards her appearance. They walked passed a mirror that made her pause after seeing her reflection. It startled her to see someone else in the room, taking a few seconds to realize that it was them.

Seeing herself for the first time stunned her, letting go of his arm and reached up to touch the horns and glanced at her tail. Wondering what will happen if anyone else will react poorly to her. That one female in particular was clearly threatened and now that she thinks on it, Markus was too at first.

"Daddy... If you wish it of me... I-I can change my appearance... That female wanted to attack me and I do not understand why. It is clear that she did not like how I appear."

She really didn't want to change her looks, personally finding nothing wrong with her appearance, naturally being comfortable with it. At the same time, she can't help to recall how others seem to see her.

"It will be burden on you if others react the way that female did... I-I do not wish to cause problems or to upset you."

Sapphire couldn't tear away from the mirror while examining herself, the expression she held was a mixture of confusion and a hint of being hurt. All she could think about were the names that the mean female were calling her.

"What is a harlot? I-I do not how to explain why... but it... it somehow hurt when she said it. I am not a harlot... Am I Daddy?"
 
Everything seemed so confusing to Sapphire, the way he tried to explain that humans expected the females to dress a certain way.... yet, didn't go further to explain. He claimed that what she wore is fine, however recalling the way that one female was dressed.... She simply didn't know what to do about any of it. It didn't make her feel much better knowing that the word harlot is meant to be hurtful. Bringing out more questions as to why anyone that doesn't know her personally would call her such things.

It was even more confusing when he mentioned that she can be naked only when she is alone with him. Did that mean when she is alone in her own room, she couldn't be naked? Or did it mean that she is to share his room with him? Also, just exactly how often will she honestly be alone with him? So far it didn't appear that any alone time would last very long.

She remained quiet and in her own thoughts as they walked out into the streets, silently thankful that he didn't expect her to change her appearance. Just as she thought, being alone with him, even outside, appeared to be non-existent. If anything there were more people gathered around him and she did notice how the females were dressed. Simply looking at the clothes made her cringe, already suffocating at the mere thought of wearing that much material.

They did look at her a few times, though luckily all she heard from them were the gossips among themselves and nothing related to her. The glares coming from Joline were noticed as well, yet for some reason she didn't say anything more about Sapphire being there. The other men looked far too serious for their own good, like Sapphire, they didn't speak much.

A few moments went by as they all walked and Sapphire soon forgot about the many questions that were building up. Having a curiosity of a child almost, her eyes went wide at the new sites of the town, seeing the ocean behind the town. The scent of fresh baked goods made her stomach growl lightly, yet that wasn't the concern at the moment. The main concern she had is to keep calm, trying hard to not be foolish by running to everything she saw.

It wasn't easy either, she wanted to point at something as simple as jewelry and ask about it. Mini humans were playing with animals were running behind the kids. A couple of times she had the strong urge to go run with those kids, to laugh and play with them as it looked fun. Far more fun that these humans walking behind her!!

That urge quickly died when the scream interrupted her small day dream and watched as Markus ran off in the direction. The other man followed right behind him and Sapphire looked at who was left standing next to her. Wanting nothing to do with the one that clearly didn't like her, Sapphire took off running after Markus. Not paying attention to the glances she received from everyone else as she ran like the wind, catching up to Markus in no time.

The mark on her horn started to glow more vibrant and actually caused a throbbing sensation to her as she looked around. With all the people gathered around, it was nearly impossible for her to get a really good look at the scene. When she did break through the crowd, all she got was the backside of Markus and a few others. There was something else though, something that didn't belong here... an energy. A powerful one... An energy that didn't fit with the humans that surrounded her.

A few seconds later, Sapphire took off running again in the direction of this energy pulling out her daggers without a second thought. For a split moment, the armor was exactly the same as it was the first time and it slowed her down. However, she didn't panic, her thoughts were focused on where this energy came from. As she ran though, her armor started shifting on its own, forming itself to her needs and desires while still protecting her.

The breastplate shifted into a hard leather, wrapping around her midsection like a corset and formed over her breasts. The hood remained the same, only shifting enough to match the blue corset as the gloves became fingerless, allowing her feel and touch what she needed. Meanwhile the leggings shifted into an open skirt with some loose material in the front. Like the gloves, the boots shifted into more of a wrap going up her legs and around the heels of her feet. All the while her tail flicked behind her as the armor created an opening for it to be free as well.
 
The energy of this god triggered something within Sapphire which blocked out the outside world. She did hear Markus' voice, however she was blinded by the need to attack. He didn't actually tell her to stop or not to attack, which in her mind gave her the go ahead. Though, once she saw the strange looking creature, she hesitated for a moment.

He certainly didn't look like any of the other humans around here and the snakes on his hood were actually alive!! All too soon his attention went straight towards Markus, claiming him of murderous crimes. That did stun Sapphire for the briefest of moments, glancing at Markus, he didn't seem like the type to randomly go around killing people.

Shaking her head, none of that mattered, whatever Markus had done in the past, she was certain he had his reasons. This is certainly not the time to be asking foolish questions as their fighting began. This god is clearly stronger than Markus and Talmonis put together, resisting all the attacks from the spell casters. Sapphire growled deeply, taking a few strides forwards before she flashed from spot and landed in a completely different spot on the other side.

In the process of this flashing movement, she had sliced the snakes heads clean off without a second thought. This obviously made this god all the more upset, directing that anger right at Markus and prepared to make his strike. Talmonis blocked the scythe from making contact with its target, while both men were in their current position, Sapphire took advantage of it. She charged and leaped onto Madfet's back, driving both of her daggers into his shoulders, near the nape of his neck.

The dagger began to glow instantly, draining his life force and transferring it into Sapphire. However, he growled deeply and dropped his weapon before Sapphire could react, he reached up and pulled her off his back. She managed to pull one dagger with her, leaving the other one lodged into his shoulder. She tried to make aim for his throat, though he kept her arms length. The next aim went to his arm, full intention of cutting it clean off.

The most she managed to do is slice into the forearm, cutting into another main artery as he threw her. He obviously didn't care where she landed, or if she lived or died. She wasn't his target and in his eyes, she is as innocent as they come, her attack is what triggered the defensive reaction. Sapphire tried to avoid hitting the wall, however, there wasn't much she could do while flying through the air.

Her head hit the wall pretty hard, putting her into a daze of confusion while looking at the now fuzzy blobs fighting. The one dagger still in his shoulder kept glowing, pulsing his slowing heart as it kept draining his life force. Her other dagger laid on the floor at his feet and was glowing too. Madfet started to slow down with his attacks, though didn't appear to be phased by the weakness he felt and still kept his focus on Markus. One more strike is all that is needed to put and end to his life.
 
Last edited:
Watching the fight become more clear as the daze started wearing off, made Sapphire realize that she may know the fighting moves, yet in truth... her body wasn't trained for it. This body is still new and what little she did worked in some ways this time, however next time..... It is obvious to her now that she needed to start training to get stronger.

While the creature vanished, Sapphire could feel the throbbing in her horns get stronger, as if the process wasn't finished. The daggers were still glowing with power and life while she walked over to the one next to her. The other would be at Markus' feet and suddenly she heard him yelling out in pain, causing her to rush to his side.

“Do not touch him like that!! You are hurting him!”

Sapphire snapped at Joline and pushed her hand away from Markus, the woman's glare didn't help matters much. The look in Joline's eyes pretty much did the slapping for her, it also made Sapphire unsure of herself too. Wondering why she would react in this way towards Markus... Yea, sure, he is her guardian, yet she is reacting as though he is her mate!

“ Only I am allowed to touch this mark... I can take its pain away.”

In truth, she wasn't too sure of how she knew that, there was this nagging feeling that only she can touch this new mark. There is no telling how true that statement is either, she just didn't want anyone else touching him! Especially that particular mean spirited female that likes to yell at him! Sapphire bend down to pick up her dagger and felt the pulsing life force within them both. It wasn't enough for her to absorb it though, there was something else missing, she didn't make the killing blow....

Glancing at the mark on his chest, Sapphire touched it lightly and her eyes instantly turned a solid white. Both daggers in her other hand were glowing and the energy of the life force reached out and wrapped around her arm. She could feel Markus' heartbeat while absorbing the gods soul and power into herself. She having no idea what happens to the soul after it's been cleansed of its power, though she can feel the strength of the gods power.

It may not have an extreme amount of power, however for her it was very overwhelming for her first... feeding... Shortly after she absorbed the gods soul and power, all the glowing instantly faded, her eyes went back to blue. The marking on her horns faded, as did the glow of the daggers while they fell from her hands. Sapphire didn't fully pass out, though she came very close and she had to use Markus for support. Another sign of her needing some training to get stronger.
 
When the empress created Sapphire, she decided to make things a bit entertaining. For starters is the whole Daddy thing, a title that she knew people enjoyed using, also this little creature would certainly need a Daddy type rather than a Master. To stir things up a bit more, she made it to where this little one would crave the males seed. Not as a sexual craving, but a craving for energy and life... Like a kitten craves for milk. Imprinting into Sapphires mind that this is how she is to get that 'milk'. There would be other small quirks that the Empress added in for fun and games.

Sapphire didn't know this is be for sexual pleasure, curious as to why he would want to hide this act of feeding her. However, she was too weak to ask questions and a bit upset with herself as well for failing him. The last thing she ever wanted to do is fail him and yet he almost died because she wasn't strong enough. She also didn't know if she completely imprisoned that god or not, she felt his power from what the daggers took... Yet, it somehow felt... incomplete?

The questions and self doubt vanished completely the second she saw his cock, without hesitation she began sucking on it. Silently begging it for the milk she knew it has to offer, easily taking it down her throat with minimal gagging. In the dreams she learned that massaging the sac would bring the milk out faster, and that is exactly what happened! In a manner of few short moments, she was rewarded with the 'milk' and she didn't dare waste a drop of it either! For a split moment it did overwhelm her as it is her first time feeding and it flooded into her mouth.

Though she quickly got over the shock and licked him clean of any sign of left over seed. When there was no more left, she kind of pouted and looked up at him thinking that he is denying her of it. Thinking back to the dreams, she smiled and her clothes vanished again, leaving her in the nude hoping that will entice him. Her hands kept massaging, trying desperately to get more milk from him.

“What do you mean Daddy? What happened out there? I absorbed him and took his power... Or at least I think I did... I failed you though. I wasn't strong enough to fight him... I need more milk.. I need to train more too.”

She leaned forward to take his cock back into her mouth, meanwhile her tail twitched happily behind her as if there is nothing wrong with what she's doing. Her attitude had changed, going from being serious and fighting, righ back to being curious and happy like nothing happened.

“Please Daddy.... May I have more milk.... I am hungry. I have not ate since coming into this world.”

When she didn't get anymore right away, she pulled back and seemed confused as to why he was denying her. To her knowledge she was doing everything correctly, massaging and sucking like her dreams taught her to do. He appeared to be enjoying it like the creator said he should be and she can taste the light saltiness of the precum... Still, it didn't flood into her mouth like before, it was taking much longer than it did the first time.

Sapphire wanted to continue sucking on him, licking her lips at the lingering taste his last reward provided. Yet, she wasn't sure if he was upset with her or not... or this action is upsetting to him. He didn't really act upset, at the same time, in her eyes, he was denying her the seed that she craved so desperately. That put some hesitation on her actions to keep sucking for that sweet milk.

“Are... you upset with me Daddy? I did not mean to fail you out there. I will try harder next time. I promise I will train hard. Your milk makes me stronger too... Please... I would like more..”

Both her words and actions all indicated that she didn't see this as a sexual action, more to the point that she did honestly see his seed as nourishment. There was a hint of desire hiding in her eyes before she lowered them to the floor. Although, it was difficult to say if that desire came from actual arousal, or just the desire and craving to have his seed flooding into her mouth again.
 
His hesitation in all this is what brought her own concerns, not understanding anything about the way these humans think. Are these actions not common in this world? Why did it shock him so much that she wanted more?
His question caught her off guard for a second, though she smiled softly when catching the reaction of his cock. Something she did must of have worked and her tail twitched with some hope and excitement as she shifted to suck on him. So close, so very close that her lips and tongue barely made contact when that female voice broke through the moment. A low disappointing growl accidently escaped and watched as he pulled his pants back on. Which meant she had to put the dress back on as well. Although, she did perk up a little when he said she can have all she wanted when they get back.

As they walked, Sapphire kept quiet and did think about his question as to what she is. From what can tell being out here, none looked like her at all and they all glared at her. Whether that glare is out of curiosity, or perhaps blaming her for these deaths, Sapphire couldn't be certain. To distract herself a bit while Marcus went about his business, she mimicked his walking and giggled to herself. His stride is longer than her own, causing her to take some decent size steps to keep up.

Though, the fun vanished the second Joline tried to touch him again and once more, he pulled Sapphire to the side. He didn't intend to make it sound like he was scolding her, the tone in his voice wasn't threatening or out of anger. It still caused her to lower her head and tail slightly tucked between her legs, all she was doing was protecting him. Or so she thought anyway, perhaps she did take things a little too far, after all she didn't know their relationship.

“I-I apologize... I understand.. I... ”

Sapphire felt bad and she didn't quite know how to react to all these rules. Seems like every time she turns around, another rule is being tossed in her direction. There was a moment when she wanted to run and hide, however, she didn't know the layout of this land. Running away wasn't an option, plus if she ran off it might just upset him.

“I.. I do not know why, I-I just do not like anyone touching you.... She was hurting you earlier... I feel the need to be protective of you is all.. I.. I did not mean to...”

Shaking her head and taking a small step back away from him, not once did she lift her eyes up to meet his. She knew deep down that he is upset with her actions towards Joline. Although, she must admit that her actions confused even herself. He isn't her mate.... or at least she doesn't believe he is... So why is she acting so protective of him?

"To answer your question from earlier... I believe my creator called me a kitsune, . Her voice said that when I get stronger, I will gain more tails.”

She took a sideways glance towards the bodies laying on the ground, then turned ever so slightly to look at the jail. Something didn't feel right to her, the energy of the place was off. After studying the bodies and jail for a moment or two. Sapphire turned, keeping her eyes lowered to the ground, unsure if it was okay to look at him yet.

"Their souls still remain here... they are trapped in that building. I do not know how to free them though... My creator did not provide me with that skill. At least, not that I know of."

Sapphire finally looked up, still feeling bad for reacting in the way she did, at the same time she knew that she couldn't dwell on it either. It isn't in her nature to dwell on things for long, otherwise it'll affect her in a bad way.

"I really do apologize, I did not mean to react so harshly... I will try to behave around your friends... I.. I trust you Daddy..."
 
Sapphire smiled and tilted her face towards his light caress and agreed that she will not try to kill his friends. Walking towards the jailhouse though, she realized that she truly didn't want to go inside of it. The energy of the place overwhelmed her and nothing about it felt right. She can actually see the spirits of the dead, lost and confused as to why they were still there. More than anything she wanted to help them, to free them of this wretched torment they were in. However, that is a skill she will have to learn on her own in time it seems, considering that isn't her main purpose for being created.

While he spoke with Joline, she kept herself distracted with the little everyday things that were intriguing her. They were new to her and it was extremely difficult to keep from asking what everything was, she wanted to know..... to learn. In the end, this isn't the time nor the place for it, something drastic has happened here and the humans were startled. Not only about what just happened here, but of her as well and she knew their eyes were watching her carefully. Yet, she paid no attention them as she watched so kids kicking a ball around in the distance.

Despite keeping herself distracted, she also kept her attention on what Marcus had said to Joline, then looking back down at the bodies. Recalling the original reason they were here, another death of some other humans that had ill intentions. Hearing his story about who he had killed and why, Sapphire started to think about it more and had a few guesses of her own. Although, she didn't want to say anything in front of Joline, in fact, Sapphire made a personal goal to just ignore the woman when possible.

It did surprise her some that he wanted to return back to the manor after just getting here, especially since she wanted to explore more. She didn't argue or protest though and followed his lead, he clearly had his reasons for wanting to leave. Also, everyone in the town are distracted and some are probably mourning the loss of those dead humans. In reality, this isn't the time for her to be running around and asking a bunch of silly questions... She did at least get to see some of the ocean and it amazed her in those few short seconds.

The whole time they walked, she kept quiet while thinking of what happened with that God, feeling his power running through her veins. In truth she didn't quite know what to do with this power, it didn't seem to fit any of her other skills. It did make her feel different though, almost as if she had more insight into those humans back there, seeing the truth of their secrets. Something she will have to explore later since Marcus clearly had other ideas in mind.

Sapphire grinned while watching him strip off his tunic and laying on the bed, in seconds she was fully naked without any hesitation. Crawling onto the bed between his legs with a hunger burning in her eyes, she licked the underneath of his shaft. Her tongue lightly swirled at the head, tasting the hint of 'milk' that lingers there, slowly working him down her throat once more. The position was a little awkward for her, not nearly as smooth as it was the first time.

It didn't stop her from trying to take him deeper, knowing that she can take in every inch, yet, not understanding the position has a lot to do with it. This time Sapphire took her time with how she sucked on him, enjoying the sounds that poured from him. Earlier she didn't pay too much attention to those sounds as there was only one thing on her mind. Now, for some reason it was different and she actually paid close attention as to what she did to create those sounds. Taking the time to explore every inch of his cock with her tongue.

By paying attention to him, it in some sense, forced her to pay attention to herself in the process. She needed to feed, wanted the milk that he can provide and was very hungry for it... At the same time... A different kind of sensation crawled in there somehow. One that he can see growing in the sudden flush of her cheeks, the mixture of confusion and a hint of lust peeking out in her eyes. More confusion crawled in her expression as her clit twitched for the first time. That brought out a deeper flush, burning down to her chest with some embarrassment.

Despite what she started to feel from her own body, Sapphire didn't stop sucking or giving him all the attention. In her mind, this is for only one purpose and nothing else should come from it. Sapphire didn't know what pleasure is, let alone why her body is suddenly reacting this way when it didn't do it before. The best thing she can do is simply ignore these strange sensations..... Gaining nourishment is more important that whatever it is her body is doing.
 
Sapphire eagerly licked and swallowed every drop she could get from him, like before, it just stopped!! A soft whimper escaped before she could stop it while trying to figure out why he denied her again. Didn't he say that she can have as much as she wanted? Though as he explained that she'll have to wait again, she kind of understood better. It wasn't him that denied her, it is just the way his body works.

She didn't quite understand what he is asking and it took a few seconds to hear how he was speaking to her. The language he spoke came to her much more clearly than before... It was her language!! He spoke it so flawlessly too! Never thought any one of these humans could speak her language and suddenly she felt more connected to him. He tried to apologize for it, though she wanted to hear more, loving the sound of his voice as it spoke.

The touching however, that caught her off guard and once more her clit twitched with a strange sense of excitement. Unsure of how to react towards the touching, yet his hand is warm and very soothing that she wanted to feel it again. The fleeting touch between her legs triggered many things, she felt the shock of lightening shoot right through her.

It wasn't like anything else she has experienced so far, she didn't know how to describe it when he asked what happened. How is she to answer that? There is an extreme amount of wetness between her legs now, almost afraid of the idea that she just peed herself. And yet, it didn't smell anything like urine.... It was more primal than that... Similar to his scent when he gives her his seed.... She can't provide that though, so it can't possibly be the same thing.

“I... I do not know Daddy... I... never felt that before...”

The deep flush colored her cheeks from embarrassment while glancing down at his cock again. More, she wanted so much more... Then his question returned to thought ... “does your body crave anything else?... Is it a good thing you feel... or is it bad?” She didn't know how to respond or what to say... Was it all that bad? There was no pain that she knew of..

Looking down at his cock to see it hard once more, oh how she wanted it inside of her. Only this time that craving went deeper than just feeding off him. Sitting more on the bed, she boldly spread her legs open, giving him the best view of her wet slit. She reached down to touch herself and felt the same kind of sensation. Only it wasn't nearly as intense as it was when he touched her, though it coated her fingers with the cum.

“.. It.. It felt good... I like it when you touch me.. Is... that... how I make you feel Daddy? When I suck on you?..”

He would notice that her fingers never left that flawless, wet slit and her scent grew stronger, calling to him. Meanwhile her other hand reached out for his cock and small sense of reality crept in... She shouldn't be so greedy! It isn't her role in life to find a mate, or to be clouded by.... by.. pleasure? No, this isn't right to feel this way. At the same time, all she could think about is the orgasm that she just had. If one tiny touch from him can do that... What would it be like if he did more?

“I only crave to make you feel good Daddy... These other feelings that I have.... Should not matter. I do not understand them... You are what is important...”

With that, her fingers slowly pulled away from herself and she licked the wetness from them. A few seconds later, she shifted around on the bed, giving clear indication that she is about to suck on him. This time, her legs were spread wide open and there is a slight roll to her hips as her body silently begged for his cock. There is now an ache where there wasn't one before.

Deep down she did understand these new cravings, catching a glimpse of what her body is needing. It hungered for him to be inside of her, more than just her mouth! He can tell that right away that she is denying herself as these strange sensations confused her. On that same coin, she struggled to fight these new urges, her scent kept calling to him and told him that she did need more.
 
There were many things running wild and she honestly didn't realize that she had straddled over his chest. Mixed emotions threw off her senses as she admired his manhood, almost as if seeing it in a different way than before. She watched as it twitched and silently begged for her attention, it had a strange effect on her as well. Being a bit more aware and conscious of her own body now, unsure of how to handling the rising desire.


She whimpered and tensed up as his fingers stretched and explored the tight entrance. He making it extremely difficult for her to focus on him, especially when his mouth made contact. Just like before, the second his tongue teased and flicked her clit, there was no stopping the rush that filled her. The scream of pleasure echoed off the walls as her back arched, yet he didn't stop there. A few times she tried to bring the focus back onto him, though the moment she had him back into her mouth... it brought another orgasm.

Sapphire didn't know what to do or how to feel about this, uncertain of why it felt this incredible. He brought out two more orgasms before rolling out from under her. Glancing down at his cock, she pouted ever so slightly when he told her to remain in the position. While he moved in behind her and listening to him say that this will feel strange, the confusion set in. She trusted him, though the fear of the unknown crept in, not understanding what he meant by that.

She gasped at feeling the heat from the rubbing, yet it was very pleasurable, almost reminding her of his tongue seconds ago. However, when he pushed into her, splitting her open, Sapphire didn't know what to do. It overwhelmed her, slightly painful as he broke through the hymen, causing her to yelp and tense more. That pain had her instinctively wanting to push him away, reaching her hand back, only to have him pin it down.

Sapphire tried to pull away, though his grip and her position didn't allow her to get very far. The deeper he went, splitting her open more and more frightened her as she tried once again to push him away. Her breathing picked up and she watched him while he tied her hands behind as he fully impaled into her depths. He felt so much bigger and hotter compared to when she was sucking on him. His words took a few seconds to really sink in as she tugged at the binding on her arms.

She didn't like being bound and the first instinctive thought was to cut herself free, yet seeing that look in eyes.... something told her that it wouldn't be wise. After that moment, not much made sense to her as he proceeded to thrust and fill her with ever inch he had to offer. Panting and gasping, screaming into the air or into the bedding as he forced many orgasms from her. There was a mixture of pain and pleasure that confused her nerves.

His seed burned into her very core and she screamed out one last time as something was happening. The energy she felt from that god filled her unlike it had before with the daggers, every fiber of her being could feel the spirit of that god... then it was gone. Just like that, the energy vanished. Darkness started to sink in, stealing her vision as she twitched and shivered underneath him.

It would be at least 15 minutes before his voice broke through that darkness, the warmth of his embrace and blanket taking care of the shock. Slowly opening her eyes to see the concern in his eyes, then that smile that she likes to see.

“I did not mean to scare you. I-I am fine Daddy... It... was just overwhelming to me...”

She curled up against him and hid her face into his chest from embarrassment, not knowing how to process what just happened. Her body still hummed with excitement, could still feel the wetness of their mixed cum on her thighs. There were other things that she felt as well... it was him. The calmness of his heart beat and other emotions were stronger than earlier. It wasn't easy for her to tell if it was because of what happened, or if it had to do this gods skill.

“Daddy...”

She whispered softly while snuggling in closer, savoring his scent and catching the sexual scent that filled the air. There were a few things running wild as she tried to comprehend why he tied her arms. Yet, she didn't really know how to ask him about it. Some part of her did enjoy it, finding some excitement even now while thinking about it. At the same time, it did scare her to be helpless like that.

“These... sensations... scare me. It hurt and yet for some reason... It also felt good... I am confused by why you tied me and how it made me feel. I hope I did not disappoint you. I tried to be a good girl for you Daddy.”

Eventually she slowly looked up to meet his gaze and thought about the other things that she felt, mostly towards how it did help her to lock that god into the void. Granted she had no idea exactly how it helped, yet there is no denying that it did help.

“It also helped me to complete my task. I can feel that gods power more than before. He... was a god of Judgment. I... can see the truth of what is in the heart of others..”
 
One orgasm after another pushed her higher and higher to the point of where it is the only thing she wanted. A need greater than anything she could possibly understand consumed her. It was a heat unlike any other she has experienced up until now. No matter how many times he used her, or how exhausted her limbs became, Sapphire kept going.

More than a few times she allowed him to tie her in one position or another, knowing that it made harder than ever to do so. After about the fourth time of being tied, she found that it was rather enjoyable to completely at his mercy. Though after so many hours of fun in the sheets, Sapphire could barely move and they were resting when the knock echoed in the room.

She hated the idea of getting dressed, having gotten used to being naked for so long. Yet she obeyed with a heavy sigh and wondered off to watch the sun rising higher over the horizon. It was then that she realized she is actually hungry as her gut growled. Despite how much of his cum she drank down, she did need real food as well...... although she didn't know what it is she needed.

Luckily they just recently had a bath together, otherwise the boy would have gotten an eye full of her being covered in cum. However, she couldn't hide her scent or the remains of cum drooling down her trembling legs. Thankfully the boy didn't seem to notice as he started speaking to her. Sadly she didn't understand any of what he said right away. The two of them had been speaking in her tongue all night that she hadn't thought about his language.

"Thank.. you... Ollie."

Sapphire spoke with some hesitation once she figured out what he is trying to say. Though, she wasn't too certain of what to do with him... Did the boy want her to do something? That look in his eyes had the same hunger as Marcus, only it was more innocent and she had a hard time with the puppy look he gave.

"We... Took care of the killer... Marcus said he will speak with the people... Though I am afraid he did not keep word."

She grinned while glancing over to meet Marcus' gaze as she pointed out towards the sun.

"It is the next day... Isn't Ollie? I am willing to bet that.... What is her name again? Joline is it?... That she will give him an earful."

She tried to be nice, doing her best to ignore this strange hunger and couldn't stop thinking of having Marcus' cock in her again. Knowing deep down she has had far more than she needed... It became a want... an urge that she couldn't control.

"What brings you here this early in the morning Ollie?"
 
The whole time thing seriously confused Sapphire and she honestly didn't know how to explain it. From the way this little human spoke, it sounded as if time stood still. Granted there were plenty of moments during the time of intense pleasure, when it literally felt like time had stopped. Yet, if it did stop.... wouldn't she at least have noticed? “Was I the cause of this time lapse? Did I actually stop time while... we... were...” Sapphire glanced up to look at Marcus and her ears flicked, thinking that it is impossible for her to stop time.

She really wanted to lay down and sleep for a while, her sore muscles and overstimulated nerves were proof enough that time hadn't stopped. They had been at it for hours on end and if it wasn't for this little human, she would be sleeping in her Daddy's arms right now. Marcus on the other hand, his thoughts were clearly not on this kid. He seemed to be more stressed out by losing so much time, honestly Sapphire couldn't blame him either, it did bother her as well. Sapphire took the time to listen to the little human boy since he had something urgent to say.

Sapphire walked towards a big comfy looking chair and draped her legs over the arm of it, using his cloak as a blanket. His scent made her groan under her breathe, feeling that ache to pounce on him again. The sensation of his seed between her thighs didn't help either, making the cravings worse than ever. Taking in a deep breath and bringing her focus back to the little boy, letting him talk of his problems. Even if her thoughts were on one thing, realizing that she must be in heat now.

One of the issues did concern a great deal and something she had feared when they were at the jails. The other situation.... She wasn't to certain of how to react. Doing her best to not laugh since the kid took it very seriously, she didn't want to offend him. Marcus kept to himself and ignored both her and this little human.... “Ollie... His name is Ollie... got to remember that!!” After finally getting Marcus' attention, she expected Ollie to repeat the situation to him. Instead, the attention was put on her right when she reached for some strange fruit.

Glaring down at Ollie as she sniffed at the fruit and her ears lowered slightly as if expecting it to bite her. She hated being in the spot light, yet they were both staring at her with obvious expectation of an answer.

“Umm..... yea... Remember how I told you about those souls being trapped in the.... what did you call it?.... Oh yea.. jail... It sounds like they refuse to leave this world. He says that there is something tormenting the females here in the manor.... with violent intentions.”

Sapphire bit down on her lip while settling more into the chair, snuggling up with her Daddy's cloak while inspecting the fruit she held. Her ears were twitching at every little sound she heard outside the room, one of which sounded like something crashing to the floor in another room. All in all, her focus remained on the strange fruit and she acted as if she didn't know what to do with it. Ollie gave a fake cough to grab her attention again, which startled her back to the second situation.

“Oh yea... It seems like there is a possessed .... ummm... uh....”

Ollie growled under his breath and quietly said cock... that caused Marcus to give him a strange look by using such a word.

“No... you said another word for it..... I think rooster maybe? Yea, that was it... It apparently speaks now, not allowing anyone near their pen... I guess...”

She shrugged as if it didn't matter much to her, although it a lot of ways it didn't concern her considering she didn't know how to handle lost souls. Her purpose is to handle the gods and trap them into the void. Lost souls needed a place to go and only a reaper can guide those souls. She didn't have the knowledge of a reaper, she had no clue of where to take these souls... let alone know how to make them leave.

Sapphire reached for another fruit, holding both of them and sniffing at the different sweetness they provided. Examining the different textures and colors, still unsure of what their purpose is for.
 
Back
Top