Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 04:23 PM   #2601
azsaguaro
Literotica Guru

Two days in a row!

Didn't get the second cock yesterday, but just finished it off. A fat, tattooed cock with a week's load of tasty cum.

Old 04-27-2013, 05:21 PM   #2602
rcfc1929
Experienced

Just about too! Only my third time. Very nervous.

Old 04-28-2013, 05:33 AM   #2603
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

no , i even text my suck buddy and asked him to pop round but he"s too busy today.

Old 04-28-2013, 08:48 AM   #2604
burnie4434
Really Experienced

Not yet,but sucked 3 yesterday. Going to a party today and hope to suck 3 or 4 cocks today. Needless to say, I love sucking a cock.

Old 04-28-2013, 06:15 PM   #2605
succubi-tamer
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiNTry View Post
I haven't sucked cock in such a long time. I'm dying to feel one pushing in and out of my mouth until it explodes down my throat.
I could satisfy that desire, especially since I feel the urge to push in and out of a cock-hungry mouth. Mmmm....

Old 05-01-2013, 04:13 AM   #2606
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by succubi-tamer View Post
I could satisfy that desire, especially since I feel the urge to push in and out of a cock-hungry mouth. Mmmm....
if only you lived round the corner honey.x

Old 05-01-2013, 07:15 AM   #2607
photobuff56
Literotica Guru

No but getting closer I think

Old 05-01-2013, 11:26 AM   #2608
sonnypong
Really Experienced

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by texharley View Post
Just wondering trying to start a new thread here. I haven't but would not mind, Heck i think I could suck two at once.
I haven't yet today, but my mouth is open to the possibility.

Old 05-01-2013, 11:28 AM   #2609
dluvstoread
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnypong View Post
I haven't yet today, but my mouth is open to the possibility.
Same here!!!!

Old 05-01-2013, 05:52 PM   #2610
deyv
Literotica Guru

Unfortunately no. And it's been way to long since I've had a cock in my mouth... grr!

Old 05-01-2013, 11:46 PM   #2611
Aberveen
Really Experienced

I need some cock to suck! My mouth is watering

New International Version (NIV)
Submit Yourselves to God

4 What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don’t they come from your desires that battle within you? 2 You desire but do not have, so you kill. You covet but you cannot get what you want, so you quarrel and fight. You do not have because you do not ask God. 3 When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.

4 You adulterous people,[a] don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God. 5 Or do you think Scripture says without reason that he jealously longs for the spirit he has caused to dwell in us[b]? 6 But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says:

“God opposes the proud
but shows favor to the humble.”[c]

Old 05-02-2013, 06:57 PM   #2612
t1m1d1
Literotica Guru

Yes

A gorgeous Brazilian transsexual

Her cock was gorgeous!

Old 05-02-2013, 09:59 PM   #2613
hdouble91
Really Experienced

Sadly no and I'm craving one so bad right now my mouth is watering just thinking bout one

Old 05-03-2013, 10:07 AM   #2614
jonny7
Really Experienced

no, but i am starving for one!!!

Old 05-05-2013, 04:42 PM   #2615
StarrOftheNite
Really Really Experienced

Got really big cock last night, in the mouth and in my boi pussy.

Details: I can palm a basketball, and know that my handspread is nine inches almost exactly, and the man's penis was as long as my hand from thumb to little finger, and about three in diameter. He is older, and not particularly impressive physically, but he had seduced me over the internet by telling me that he was 'hung like a horse.' Natural skepticism prevailed, of course, until we got together and I got a look at his cock! Like a good little sissy girlyboi, I was determined that I was going to get every bit of it inside both my mouth/throat, and my ass. I started by licking it and getting it good and slippery, and then worked on it with long bobbing sucks until I got it past my gag reflex, and I could feel his pubic hair and in my nose, and my lips were bumping against his pubic. He made appreciative sounds, and called me a great cocksucker. I was so proud, and sucked, and swirled my tongue, until he told me to stop because he wanted to cum in my pussy not my mouth. He positioned me with my body crosswise on the bed, feet on the floor and legs spread wide enough to leave me open to be fucked at his pleasure. He took a look at my little sissy rosebud and said, it's not going to work this way, and he took my seven inch doc johnson jelly dildo and a tube of ky and started to loosen me up. Then, the dildo pulled out, I felt the tip of his massive cock at the entrance. He gave me a hit from his popper, and then thrust into me at least five or six inches in one full, smooth stroke. I felt no pain, it was wonderful, and immediately started leaking pre-cum from my prostate. Eventually, he buried his full length in me and pounded me until I was moaning before turning me over, putting me on my back with my knees up by my armpits, and fucking me hard and long as I was totally exposed and helpless. It was so fucking wonderful, and I continued to leak precum all the while. He pulled out, he was fucking me bareback, and climbed onto the bed so that he was straddling my face, and I did an ass to mouth cocksuck for him. He came in my mouth, and although I lost some, managed to swallow most of it. He told me before we got together that after I had felt his cock I would be his sissy bitch, and he's right. I wish he were here right now, and that my sissy pussy was being fucked by that wonderful, huge cock!

Old 05-05-2013, 05:00 PM   #2616
stargame
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrOftheNite View Post

Details: I can palm a basketball, and know that my handspread is nine inches almost exactly, and the man's penis was as long as my hand from thumb to little finger, and about three in diameter. He is older, and not particularly impressive physically, but he had seduced me over the internet by telling me that he was 'hung like a horse.' Natural skepticism prevailed, of course, until we got together and I got a look at his cock! Like a good little sissy girlyboi, I was determined that I was going to get every bit of it inside both my mouth/throat, and my ass. I started by licking it and getting it good and slippery, and then worked on it with long bobbing sucks until I got it past my gag reflex, and I could feel his pubic hair and in my nose, and my lips were bumping against his pubic. He made appreciative sounds, and called me a great cocksucker. I was so proud, and sucked, and swirled my tongue, until he told me to stop because he wanted to cum in my pussy not my mouth. He positioned me with my body crosswise on the bed, feet on the floor and legs spread wide enough to leave me open to be fucked at his pleasure. He took a look at my little sissy rosebud and said, it's not going to work this way, and he took my seven inch doc johnson jelly dildo and a tube of ky and started to loosen me up. Then, the dildo pulled out, I felt the tip of his massive cock at the entrance. He gave me a hit from his popper, and then thrust into me at least five or six inches in one full, smooth stroke. I felt no pain, it was wonderful, and immediately started leaking pre-cum from my prostate. Eventually, he buried his full length in me and pounded me until I was moaning before turning me over, putting me on my back with my knees up by my armpits, and fucking me hard and long as I was totally exposed and helpless. It was so fucking wonderful, and I continued to leak precum all the while. He pulled out, he was fucking me bareback, and climbed onto the bed so that he was straddling my face, and I did an ass to mouth cocksuck for him. He came in my mouth, and although I lost some, managed to swallow most of it. He told me before we got together that after I had felt his cock I would be his sissy bitch, and he's right. I wish he were here right now, and that my sissy pussy was being fucked by that wonderful, huge cock!
Wow, just wow!

Old 05-07-2013, 05:41 PM   #2617
charlottesissy
Virgin

Great Day

Off of work, house to myself...dressed slutty...took three loads in my mouth, and saw my daddy for one in my pussy...sigh.....

Old 05-07-2013, 07:59 PM   #2618
Trap1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrOftheNite View Post

I want to blow my load now. fucking hot!

Old 05-07-2013, 11:06 PM   #2619
orallover1956
Virgin

almost, will post more inthe morning in the threesome or cock after 50 thread

Old 05-08-2013, 12:38 PM   #2620
StarrOftheNite

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlottesissy View Post
Off of work, house to myself...dressed slutty...took three loads in my mouth, and saw my daddy for one in my pussy...sigh.....
You are such a sissy fuck-slut! I am envious! We need blow-by-blow details. Did you suck three guys or do one guy more than once?

I think that this thread should be somehow combined with the "currently masturbating" thread because everytime I read about other Lit forum members sucking cock and getting fucked I start diddling myself.

Old 05-08-2013, 01:06 PM   #2621
sonnypong
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny7 View Post
no, but i am starving for one!!!
Yes, I know that feeling................

Old 05-08-2013, 07:43 PM   #2622
t1m1d1
Literotica Guru

Oh god such a great evening. Been sucking and rimming a really pretty tgirl. I love the feeling of her cock deep in my throat
Still feeling v horny! Starrofthenite and Charlottesissy have brought me close to the edge with their posts!

Old 05-09-2013, 05:01 PM   #2623
charlottesissy
Virgin

OK, some juicy details: I travel a lot for work, but was home this week and had the house to myself. So, there are some regulars I get to meet now and then, all married, all in their 40s and 50s, nice guys, so I got it set up for them to come over on a schedule: 8:30, 10, and 11:30.
I dressed so sexy, shaved smooth, blonde wig, black lacy panties, thigh highs, eye makeup, lipstick, nails...
I got on my knees for each of them, licked their cocks through their pants, got them hard....then gave them a very hot, wet BJ.
They all shot big loads for me in my mouth and were so happy to see me!
Then, I got an email from my black friend: he is only 34, 6'4", former college football player. So muscular, and he loves sub sissies. He came over at 1...
I licked him all over...his balls and cock are so big..,after rimming him, he said it was time: he rolled me over, put me on my kees, and entered me.
I sucked his fingers while he bred me....
I'll be in Indianapolis next week on business again...can't wait for my next work from home time.

Last edited by charlottesissy : 05-09-2013 at 05:12 PM.

Old 05-09-2013, 06:20 PM   #2624
t1m1d1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
OK, some juicy details: I travel a lot for work, but was home this week and had the house to myself. So, there are some regulars I get to meet now and then, all married, all in their 40s and 50s, nice guys, so I got it set up for them to come over on a schedule: 8:30, 10, and 11:30.
I dressed so sexy, shaved smooth, blonde wig, black lacy panties, thigh highs, eye makeup, lipstick, nails...
I got on my knees for each of them, licked their cocks through their pants, got them hard....then gave them a very hot, wet BJ.
Then, I got an email from my black friend: he is only 34, 6'4", former college football player. So muscular, and he loves sub sissies. He came over at 1...
I licked him all over...his balls and cock are so big..,after rimming him, he said it was time: he rolled me over, put me on my kees, and entered me.
I'll be in Indianapolis next week on business again...can't wait for my next work from home time.
Oh Charlottesissy, this is sooooo hot, I'm playing with cock just thinking about your black lacy panties! I'd love to run my tongue over your body. I'd also like to work my tongue into your pussy before and after your young black friend entered you, make sure you were wet before and clean after!

Old 05-09-2013, 06:37 PM   #2625
StarrOftheNite

Quote:
Thank you for the details. So awesome to have 3 regulars and a Bull! You are a lucky girl! My nipples are hard imagining myself in your place.

Closed Thread