Yes, I'll sing for you. (closed for CFMB Fan and Uggg)

.


He gasped as he felt his asshole being parted, partially by surprise, partly by how good it felt.

Anal fun was still something new to him, something his wife would never get, so he never even mentioned it to her. But he had experienced a prostate massage as he came via oral once and loved it.

He looked down at Tommy, and smiled.

“So how fucking kinky are you Tommy?” in a rather raspy voice meeting his eyes as Tomy knelt before him. He inhaled deeply, trying to relax, hoping to prolong the inevitable. He looked around the room before he leant back against the wall of the shower, parting his legs further, giving the guitarist easier access.

“And Where do you want my cum slut? Down your throat or up your ass?”
 
Last edited:
Wow! Just wow! Tommy was stunned, this guy was turning out to be way more fun than he'd anticipated. It was hard to believe that just half an hour ago he'd been nervous about sucking cock, what a transformation. Adrian was not just taking charge but all of sudden anal was on the cards... Fuck yes!

"Oh God Adrian where have you been my whole life?"

Tommy looked up at the older man's avid, hungry face as he spoke from down on his knees where even now he was working his wet finger in and out of that sweet tight ass. Damn right he wanted this cock up his ass, that sounded just perfect and Adrian's new more dominant, confident tone was driving him wild.

"In my ass please...Fuck yes, please? ...But gentle though right? Please be gentle hun. I have some lube in my bag. Maybe we should dry off and move to the bed?"

Truth was Tommy was getting a sore jaw and the water from the shower was splashing in his eyes and he knew that Adrian was so close to cumming that if he didn't pause for a bit to move back from the brink the anal wouldn't last long at all. Tommy felt like a nice long slow fuck. Slow and very gentle.

:rose:
 
.

Adrian couldn’t believe what he was suggesting, was doing. But he nodded and turned behind him to turn the shower unit off, before walking out of the wet area of the bathroom and reached for the clean towel, whilst handing Tommy the one he had clearly used earlier.

Moments later, he had towelled himself down, such that he was still possible damp in places, but he wasn’t wet. Following Tommy into the bedroom, he looked at the younger guy’s butt, muscular and shapely.

“Lay on the bed front down…” he commanded as he gently pushed Tommy onto the bed, before spreading his knees, opening up his bum cheeks as Tommy handed him the lubricant.

He shivered as he squeezed some onto his still erect cock, the cool lube making him gasp slightly as he stroked himself, covering his cock, before placing some on the entrance to Tommy’s anus. He had tried anal a few times with girlfriends in his youth, but not recently. He remembered the different feeling, how tight it was, and well…

And so he placed his purple glans against the entrance, and slowly started to push in, the lub working as he found it easy, coupled with the younger guy’s ‘loose’ ring slowly pushing all the way in, as he laid on top of the younger guy.; slowly pushing himself in before easing himself out, and then thrusting into him again.

“How does that feel? He asked his voice hoarse.
 
Adrian wasn't rough but he sure as hell wasn't patient either. Tommy gasped out mixed pleasure and pain as the other man's cock drove in straight past the tight unprepared anus and deep up inside him. Tommy bottomed a lot for his band mate Craig so it wasn't that much of a shock but gods if he'd been a newby to anal that first thrust would have hurt.

Adrian began a long slow stroke drawing out then thrusting back in again and stretched now and well lubricated there was no pain just the beginnings of that sweet dull pleasure in the prostate as the ridges of the older mans cock slid into him. He let out a whimpered gasp of pleasure.

“How does that feel?" Adrian's voice was hoarse with lust.

"Oh... Oh gods! Good hun, so fucking good but... AHhhh... huh...ah... take it a little slower... oh... god your going so fucking deep!"

Tommy always hated how feminine he sounded when he was being fucked. It was embarrassing to not be able to contain his grunting and gasping but the men he had fucked had all told him it was cute so he hoped Adrian wouldn't laugh. If he did, that would be a huge turn off for Tommy.

Adrian didn't laugh but neither did he slow down, keeping up exactly the same driving rhythm he'd started with and Tommy couldn't find the words to ask again, surrendering to the experience instead, gasping and whimpering, even crying out his pleasure as each quick hard thrust of Adrian's cock drove deep up inside.

With weight pressing him face down into the bed Tommy's erect cock was being thrust again and again against the soft fabric beneath him. The sensation was building and building and Tommy knew that with his prostate being rubbed the way it was his cock would be leaking cum in that odd slow ejaculation that always happened when he was taken hard from behind. Luckily there was a towel laid on the bed beneath him.

Adrian's thrusting was accompanied by grunts of effort now and Tommy could feel the heat and sweat building between their bodies. It had been a long time since he'd let anyone but Craig fuck him and this added to his own excitement. He wanted this man to cum deep inside him so fucking badly. He found his voice.

"Ohhhh!... Oh my fucking God! Fuck you're so fucking hard! Oh Gods yes Adrian fuck me! ... AH...AH... AHHH!"

He was sure Adrian must be close to cumming, the man had been on the brink in the shower before they started. His stamina was pretty impressive. No doubt about it, he a was a much better fuck than Craig.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
.

His mind was elsewhere, or at least that was what Adrian wanted to be happening. The pause had eased his urgency to cum briefly, but the situation that he was indign himself was becoming too much. Thank god for the lube on his shaft, his glans.

He was fucking, thrusting deep into the guy’s anus, clearly well stretched, pausing briefly after fourth or fifth thrust. But he wasn’t going to last. And Tommy’s words of encouragement, words of compliment were not helping.

"Ohhhh!... Oh my fucking God! Fuck you're so fucking hard! Oh Gods yes Adrian fuck me! ... AH...AH... AHHH!"


That was the trigger for Adrian as he held onto Tommy’s hips as his body stalled, paused before with an almighty grunt. He pressed deep into Tommy’ grunting loudly as a jet of jism escaped from his slit. Hep pulled out again before making another thrust, and this time several more streams of his thick sticky seed erupted into Tommy, as Adrian gasped for air, his cock twitching and pulsating.

His eyes were closed as he savoured the moment, hearing Tommy moan before he relaxed, easing himself out.

“Oh fuck….”
 
Normally during sex Tommy would be pushing back, driving backwards against his lovers thrusts but Adrian had been thrusting so forcefully and so relentlessly that Tommy was driven down against the bed... helpless to do anything but whimper and gasp out his surrender as his body was stretched, used and pounded.

In all honesty this was one of the hottest fucks he'd ever had and he was well beyond any self control, he begged, swore gasped and grunted, writhing back against his lovers chest and as he finally felt Adrian's Relentless rhythm begin to falter as the older man's epic climax began he cried out long and loud.

Adrian slammed himself home hard and as deep as he could go then held still holding Tommy's hips tight as his pulsating rigid cock pumped blast after blast of warm sticky cum deep inside Tommy's bowels.

Tommy had been writhing throughout the experience, as much as Adrian's weight pressing down on his body would allow. Now as the other man fell still Tommy found himself arched back hard with his bare back pressed against Adrian's warm chest and Adrian's lips near his ear. He heard the older man whisper his shock and pleasure.

“Oh fuck….” And it was that release that freed him from his own state of satisfied shell shock.

His body relaxed and he collapse back down onto the bed with a grunt. Laying there aching, stretched and with that pleasant deep pleasure that only a well fucked ass can give. He shuddered a little at the sensation as Adrian slowly withdrew. Super sensitized as he was he felt every centimeter as Adrian's still rigid cock passed back down his internal passage and with a last little torturous tease the bulbous head pooped out of his anus.

Without the massive intruder Tommy's muscles were finally free to try and close doors that were not meant to be so relentless stretched open but after the pounding he'd just taken that was not going to happen any time soon and as Adrian unblocked the damn his seed flowed out after in a hot sticky mess trickling down over Tommy's aching spent balls and Tommy was powerless to prevent it.

He whimpered at the sensation and at the feeling of helplessness that came with it. This was an emotional state he both loved and was deeply ashamed of.

Tommy always felt very emotional and particularly vulnerable after bottoming and he lay there now on his belly in a little puddle of his own cum with the other mans cum leaking from him and he really really needed... something. Reasurance maybe. He turned his head to where Adrian was laying on his back beside him still sweaty and panting.

"A... Adrian, was I good... did I do good for you?"

His voice was very quiet, he felt oddly timid.

It was like their roles had reversed. By taking the lead and fucking
Tommy, Adrian had asserted himself and by surrendering to the other man's demands Tommy had given away his position of confident lead. He needed some tenderness now and he was a little afraid he wasn't going to get it...

:rose:
 
.



Adrian had to try hard not just to collapse. He was overwhelmed, mentally, mostly because of the events of the last 45 minutes or so. He had sucked a guy to orgasm, and then had fucked him, hard and deep, his own alpha side coming out.

As he straightened his back and stood up, he looked down at Tommy, his ‘one night stand.’ He hoped that Tommy was moving on, and wasn’t expecting another session, at least on another evening. He was now out of his comfort zone, exploring a side of him that he had been curious about, but had never explored, had never had the opportunity.

"A... Adrian, was I good... did I do good for you?"

He felt a longing in Tommy’s voice, an uncertainty. Instead of being the confident rock guitarist, he was now quiet, timid, almost longing for affection. That would be new ground for Adrian, but what the hell, the last 45 minutes had been nothing but changes in his normal self. He looked down at himself, his cock now almost totally flaccid.

He nodded…

“Yes, though I wasn’t sure what to expect I guess…” making a reference to his first gay experience. But he moved towards the side of the bed and leant down, his head on one of the pillows as he looked at Tommy, his cock semi-hard.

He wondered how quickly he would recover, for himself, it was an hour or more on average.
 
Tommy felt a little better when Adrian confirmed he had enjoyed himself. From Tommy's perspective that had been one hell of a fuck. He hadn't been fucked with that much... raw passion, yes that's what it had been, in years.

Adrian had turned out to be the big surprise in the deceptively plain package. Tommy didn't say that to him of course because he didn't want to hurt the man's feelings but back in the bar he had hit on Adrian because there was no one else there to hit on.

Adrian wasn't what Tommy would normally have considered his type. Physically speaking he preferred men like that young bar tender. And emotionally speaking he preferred men who were confidently gay. but he'd felt like a fuck and Adrian had been the only option to present itself.

Now he was thanking his lucky stars. His hard fuck had left Tommy feeling deliciously submissive. Only the best sex ever did that. That had been amazing! He was still laying there enjoying the after glow of warm feelings that came with the experience.

Adrian lay down beside him and Tommy rolled on his side so they faced each other naked and sated. He was careful to stay on the towel as he rolled though because the other mans fluids were still leaking from his ass.

"Wow Adrian! That was the best sex I've had in years. I had you pegged as inexperienced with men but holy hell buddy you can fuck! Listen I'm pretty sure you and me are on the same page here in that this is a one nighter right? ... But seriously if we were ever to bang into each other again I would totally be down for a repeat performance. So if its okay with you... if its not crossing a line, I'd like to give you my number."

Tommy felt a little shy about this...

"I travel all the time with my band and if I'm ever in your town you can call me up man. We can fuck again, I can hook you up with some gig tickets... fuck man, yea I'd like that. Come to a gig, yea, I'll sing for you!"

:rose:
 
.


Adrian looked at Tommy before flicking down with his eyes to Tommy’s cock, now semi-erect it seemed. It was, had been for a while to experience a guy spurting deep inside his anus. He wasn’t sure if he could accommodate Tommy, not for long at least, but it was on his ‘bucket list’.

He nodded as Tommy spoke about phone numbers and smiled, his hand reaching down and slowly started to stroke him, feeling his cock harden under his touch.

“I’ve always wanted to be buggered Tommy!” finally speaking, as he caressed the glans, spreading the precum on his purple head. “Bareback.”

He inhaled deeply before continuing, “though I’m not sure if I can accommodate you, or at least not for long.”

He had heard about poppers, drugs to help relax the muscles. He wondered if Tommy had any.
 
“I’ve always wanted to be buggered Tommy! Bareback.”

Tommy was astounded. More fun? Adrian was turning into the best fun ever. Tommy groaned in frustration at his own inadequacy.

"Damn Adrian you're one horny fucker Bro! Shit yea, I'm keen as to pop your cheery sweet cheeks but you gotta give me some time to recover first. Shit I've cum buckets! Let's down a beer or two each and have a little play time together while my batteries recharge?"

Tommy crawled off the bed groaning again, this time at the dull ache in his well used ass and grabbed the towel he'd been laying on to wipe the mess from between his buttocks and thighs before it could get on the bedding or floor.

"Shit! I'm just gonna jump in the shower again for a mo, You wanna grab us a couple of beers out of the fridge? Hey listen, don't know how you feel about such things but if this is your first time then you may want something to help you relax into it. I've got some really good B.C. bud in my bag if you're that way inclined?"

He hoped he hadn't just got himself in trouble this state was a bit behind the eight ball with its cannabis laws.

:rose:
 
.

He wasn’t sure but he assumed BC was short for grass, cannabis or some other form of drugs. But Adrian only drank. He didn't even smoke.

“Sorry I don't do drugs, kinda risky in my line of work, if I got caught!”

He watched Tommy head into the bathroom, and then stood up himself and retrieved two beers from the fridge, before suddenly feeling self-conscious nude, and stepped into his tight boxers, pulling them up.

And then while alone, he turned the TV back on, the same channel had some other soft porn flick on, two young females teasing each other as they ‘massaged’ each other.

He sat on the armchair and started to watch, wondering.
 
When Tommy came out of the shower he found Adrian sitting in his boxer shorts in the arm chair watching some lesbian porn and drinking a beer. Cute! So manly!

The clock by the bed said 11.47 it was still early. Tommy walked over naked and stood behind the armchair. He reached down and laid his hands on Adrian's shoulders, feeling the other man tense a little as he did. Tommy loved shoulders and he wanted to play.

"Hey don't tense up hun. Let me play. How about you come sit on the bed with me. You can keep watching these little ladies play with each other and I'll give you a back and shoulder rub?"

:rose:
 
.

Adrian tried to relax, but despite being assertive earlier, he was still outside his comfort zone. Fucking Tommy’s ass was well not too different to fucking a gal’s ass. But what he was still struggling within was being tender, loving, to Tommy. Not because of Tommy, but because of his social prejudices developed over time.

Sipping his beer, he stood up and walked over to the bed and laid down as Tommy suggested, facing the screen, resting his chin on his fingers as he felt Tommy sit on the bed next to him.

 
"That's it Adrian."

Tommy began to work his hands over the other man's shoulders, from there he would move down the back easing the tension in the muscles on either side of the spine. Adrian had a lovely back, a little fine hair on his shoulder blades and good muscle definition.

"So Adrian this is to help you relax and get more comfortable with my touch. I've noticed a few times tonight that you tense up when I touch you and you're gonna want to be as relaxed as you can be when I take you in the bum. If you tense up its gonna hurt and I don't want to hurt you. So work with me. Try and relax. What can I do to help. You sure you don't want to try the dope, there's a first time for everything and there's nothing in the world quite as nice as a good stoned fuck."

Tommy was chatting away happily in the after glow of their earlier fuck but he was also trying to get a feel for what made Adrian tick. What was it about the idea of being taken bareback that appealed to him. Tommy wanted to make sure he lived up to the other mans fantasy and gave him what he wanted.

:rose:
 
.

Adrian shivered, gasped as Tommy poured the cold oil onto his back. But he inhaled deeply two or three times, as Tommy’s hands spread the oil over his back, and started to relax. He closed his eyes as Tommy’s hands worked their way along his back, feeling the oil warm up, and work its way into his skin.

His legs parted as the pair of hands slowly worked slower, and he started to wonder exactly how Tommy would take him. He also knew there was a risk with diseases, but then he had fucked Tommy Bareback, neither of them had mentioned condoms, but then the whole evening had been pretty spontaneous.

Then Tommy started to work on his shoulders, feeling him press into the knot under his skin causing him to moan, sigh with pleasure.

“Oh, that’s good Tommy… where did you learn your skills?”

And then he wasn’t sure how long he had been receiving the attention of Tommy, but he felt his tight boxer shorts being pulled down, exposing his muscular bum cheeks, and the air on them. Then he felt the credit card swipe along the cleavage of his two bum cheeks, as Tommy ran a fingertip between his two bum cheeks, causing him to gulp, as a shiver ran down his spine.



 
Last edited:
"Stay relaxed if you can Adrian, I'm just going to work some of this oil in here. I'll use the lube when we fuck but the more slippery the better I always say!"

Tommy started to work his oily fingers over and between Adrian's buttocks enjoying the feel of the other mans firm muscles and the little shivers of pleasure running up his shiny oiled back muscles each time a finger brushed over his sensitive rear door.

"Kay hun. I'm going to grab the lube, how bout you poke that sexy bum of yours up a bit for me and I'll work a finger in, stretch you out a bit."

Tommy could hear Adrian's breathing coming a bit heavier now. He was clearly getting excited, excited and perhaps a little nervous. Tommy was getting pretty excited himself, it had been along time since he last fucked an anal virgin.

Tommy had only meant that Adrian should poke his bum up a bit but he'd gone full head down bum up and the position was so inviting and he looked so vulnerable and sexy that Tommy could feel his cock standing hard to attention.

"Oh fuck yea hun you look so fucking hot."

Tommy was smearing some lube on his fingers and he came in close behind Adrian and blew air lightly across his oily buttocks, balls and anus. He knew from experience how good this felt with massage oil on and was rewarded with a little groan of pleasure from Adrian who had his face pressed into the bed.

"Kay don't be startled but I'm about to touch your ass hun. Tommy started rubbing his lubed finger around the outside of Adrian's asshole, rimming him to the accompaniment of the older mans in drawn breaths and little noises of appreciation. Tommy had already had a finger inside Adrian during the shower earlier so he knew Adrian liked it. When he finally stopped teasing and slid it in he didn't just smear the lube around but played a little for a while to. Then it was time to lube his cock.

Tommy was so fucking turned on and he couldn't wait to get into his new friend but he knew also that he'd have to take his time and ease it in carefully. He knelt up behind Adrian and pressed the tip of his hard head against Adrian's opening.

"Okay Adrian in your own time sweet heart, I want you to press back against it. Lets see if you can take it yourself or if I need to push it in for you. Take your time, I'll be patient with you."

He could feel Adrian trembling against the head of his cock. Whether it was excitement or fear he didn't know. Truth is at this point he didn't much care, he was horny as hell and he was about to fuck!

:rose:
 
Last edited:
.

His mind was a buzz, the message, the credit card swipes had reinvigorated his sexual urge, his cock was again semi-hard. He followed Tommy's suggestions, or were they commands? In reality probably a bit of both.

And the cold oil caused his heart to skip a beat as he felt it trickle over his anus, and a finger lightly probing his rosebud, testing him. Adrian wasn’t new to anal play, having had tongues, fingers and even a small butt plug up there, but nothing as large as a full-size cock.

And then the finger was removed and replaced by the glans. He rose his bum, his head buried in the pillows as he exhaled deeply, feeling Tommy push into him, his hands on his waist. He pushed back and slowly he felt the cock pushing its way in, as he exhaled deeply, a slight trickle of sweat on his brow.

“Oh fuck Tommy…” partly with pain, partly with the realization that he was being taken by a cock, bareback as well. And then he felt Tommy all the way in, feeling him close to his own body, hearing his breaths - as audible as his own where.

“God that feels so different…” which was true. He wasn't sure yet if he was enjoying the sensations that he was feeling, but he was glad he was at least experiencing them.

“Make me your cum slut…” he gasped his voice hoarse.
 
Adrian was a fascinating man, clearly a bi switch, a little emotionally repressed but willing to experiment. Tommy enjoyed his transitions. They were surprising and erotic. He'd gone from uncertain and timid while sucking Tommy off to assertive as hell while they were in the shower and positively dominant while Tommy bottomed for him and now with the roles flipped again he was submissive and sweet. The contrast was hot and exciting.

“Make me your cum slut…” he gasped and Tommy was happy to comply.

It had taken a little while for Adrian to drive himself back onto Tommy's eager cock but Patience was required for such things. Tommy was content to listen to the sexy gasping and exclamation as Adrian learnt to accommodate probably the biggest object to ever enter his body.It was super sexy watching him squirm and hearing him struggle to take it. Tommy knew himself from experience what a mind fuck it was. He felt privileged to see it.

By the time Adrian was impaled completely on Tommy his head space had clearly gone full sub and Tommy was ready to take control. He reached down and took firm hold of Adrian's hips. He started small, not pulling out and thrusting in but just nudging lightly balls deep inside.

He could feel Adrian's anus spasm, squeezing involuntarily on the invading shaft and that felt fantastically tight and sensuous for Tommy but he knew that if he started thrusting before the struggling anus gave up its spasms Adrian would have a lot more pain than pleasure. So again he was patient but his nudging was enough to have the other man groaning and gasping anyway and Tommy was loving that.

"fuck you've got a tight little slut ass! I'm going to fuck this little ass of yours so fucking hard. I'm going to pump you fill of my cum and your going to beg me for me you little slut."

Adrian seemed to like the dirty talk so Tommy kept going, accenting some of the words with slightly harder thrusts as Adrian's body was now better adapted to the invasion and the whimpers seemed to be becoming more pleasure.

"You like {Thrust!} this don't you slut!"

"You want it Harder {Thrust! Thrust!} don't you?"

"Beg for it! Come ON {THRUST} Beg for it harder!"

That last thrust had been a lot harder Tommy had drawn back till only about half of his cock was still burred in Adrian then slid it back in firmly... just a taste of what was to come... Things could still get a lot more wild.

Tommy was in heaven Adrian had cried out loudly at that last penetration, throwing aside all dignity, as Tommy knew he eventually would... He was becoming the little cum slut he'd wanted to be. Tommy hoped it was everything he'd expected because the fun was only just getting started.

:rose:
 
.

Adrian’s eyes watered from the pain of having his anus forced open, his fingers turning white as he gripped the bed covers of the bed, his bum high in the air, as Tommy held onto his hips. He was pushing into him harder and more determined, forcing the air out of his lungs with each thrust, as Tommy impaled Adrian onto his cock.

But despite the pain, his eyes were open wide with a sense of longing. This had been on his buck list for a while, not so much that he was gay, certainly so far, he wasn’t sure if he would ever repeat it. But he was experiencing, and he hoped that Tommy would cum soon.

"You like {Thrust!} this don't you slut!"

"You want it Harder {Thrust! Thrust!} don't you?"

"Beg for it! Come ON {THRUST} Beg for it harder!"


As he spoke, he felt Tommy thrust violently inside him, causing further tears as he felt his arse was literally being ripped.

“Oh, Fuck. FUCK… OUCH...!”

He felt Tommy's rhythm and started to move in unison, gasping with each breath, the sound of Tommy’s balls slapping into his bum cheeks sending him on. Tommy's breathing was short and deep, in time with his thrusts, and the two moved as one.

“Fuck, cum in me…”
 
Adrian was clearly still in a little pain as he adjusted to Tommy's gentle invasion. Tommy reigned his enthusiasm in again and kept up a steady rhythmic thrusting.

Adrian was soon grunting along in time to his thrusts as the noises slowly shifted from those of discomfort to a growing wild pleasure. Tommy could now let his thrusts become a little more wild, drawing out further and sliding back in to full depth harder. He grabbed the massage oil bottle awkwardly with one hand and let a little trickle down between Adrian's buttocks loving how wild Adrian suddenly got at the cold tickling trickling. In fact that seemed to do it!

"Oh gods your slutty little hole is so fucking tight Adrian!"

Suddenly Adrian head was thrown back and he cried out as again and again he pushed back meeting Tommy's thrusts. The pulsing in Tommy's cock rapidly growing more frequent and while he had kept up his teasing and taunting his voice now was growing more strained as he gritted his teeth to maintain the wild pace of their fucking and equally to keep himself back from the brink, to draw this wonderful wild ride out just a little longer, before he filled Adrian up and left him leaking and loosened. Fuck yea! What a ride!

"Fuck Yea! What a ride you sexy little slut! Fuck me! Fuck me like wild cheap whore. Take it you lovely little slut... TAKE IT!"

Uh...oh! There was no holding back now!

:rose:
 
.



Tommy’s brief pause allowed Adrian a respite, a chance to rest, recover, and take on board what was happening, what he was experiencing, and what he was wanting craving. His fantasy of having a guy cum bareback inside his was happening.

“OH God Tommy you fucking bitch…”

He inhaled a few times, and felt the cold oil trickle down his bum cheeks to his anus, being penetrated by Tommy’s thick muscular cock.

He sighed as he lowered his head again into the pillows, gripping the bed sheets. As Tommy started to thrust, and call him names, Adrian moaned, he groaned, but now, not from signs of displeasure, or pain, but of pleasure, as he was being violated.

After a few thrusts, he picked up his head and assumed kinda the ‘doggy position’ as he met Tommy’s thrusts, feeling his balls bang against his arse, the sound strangely filling the room over their breaths, their pants, the sound of heavy breathing.

“Oh God… OH FUCK” he muttered to no one, as his pelvis, his ass met Tommy’s thrusts, picking up, matching the rhythm as Tommy impaled him using his thick veiny prick of his. He felt his own prostate being caressed through the inner lining, his cock was now rock hard as he lowered himself onto a forearm, allowing him to stroke himself with his right hand. He wasn’t sure if he would be able to cum a second time so soon, but he was hard and enjoying every moment of him.

“Fuck Tommy, Fill me with your fucking cum you horny bastard!”

He wasn't sure how close to cumming he was, but from his breaths, his thrusts, he sensed sooner than later.
 
Tommy could feel his balls tightening, Adrian's tight ass just felt too good. There was no holding off any longer and he thrust in hard one more time then grabbed Adrian's hips to hold him still while his cock pumped spurt after spurt of hot cum deep inside the older mans body. He felt Adrian's buttocks quivering against his pelvis and his tight asshole still futilely trying to clamp down around the invading rigid shaft, milking Tommy of every drop.

Tommy had cried out one last long loud cry of pleasure as the dam within broke and his seed started to flow... Adrian was crying, gasping and grunting as he felt Tommy's seed filling him. Despite having already cum Tommy still found he had quite a deposit to make. He hadn't been this aroused in a very long time. His relationship with Craig had been deteriorating for at least a year. Craig just couldn't get him this hot any more. Adrian was the perfect fuck. Just what Tommy needed.

Tomorrow Tommy would be making some announcements, he wasn't going to be Craig's fuck toy anymore... and if that meant the end of the band then so be it. He was ready to move on, even if some of the others weren't. Hell, maybe it wouldn't even mean he had to turn square, maybe there would be another band looking for a guitarist. After meeting someone like Adrian though, a hot piece of ass and no doubt, square life wasn't looking so bad... maybe there were other adventures to be had out there.

Meanwhile that same 'hot piece of ass' was starting to come down from its high... Tommy was done and ready to pull out but he delivered that fine ass one good solid slap first...

SMACK

"Ahhhh!"

"Haha! Fuck yea! What a sweet little piece of ass you turned out to be Adrian! What a fucking cum slut!"

He slid out really slowly knowing how amazing that final withdrawal always felt to the poor stretched out love canal being vacated. He watched Adrian's ass pucker a couple of times desperately trying to shut, and laughed inside knowing that wasn't going to happen for a while, he'd given the guy a damn good stretch out. He loved the little whimpers the older man made as he tried to stop Tommy's cum from bursting out, from trickling down his crack and over the back of his balls and thighs but it was a hopeless battle, he had no show of winning.

Tommy felt a little tenderness then though, knowing how vulnerable Adrian would feel. He lay his hand on the mans sweaty back and whispered words of encouragement.

"Its okay hun, let it happen- this is fine. It's okay. This is what it means to be a sexy little cum slut. You did real good sweetheart, you made me very happy. You look very hot now with my cum leaking from your bum... this is what you wanted isn't it? ... so just relax and enjoy the moment."

He continued to stroke Adrian's back. He understood the turmoil that would be going on inside right now as Adrian's ego tried to adjust to how much he had just enjoyed being taken like that by a dominant man.

:rose:
 
.



The breaths, the frantic raw pace of Tommy’s thrusts reminded him of himself when he's about to cum. He let out a deep moan, his own cock still hard as he let go, and placed both hands on the bed, gripping the bed covers so that his fingers went white.

And then he heard his groan, the involuntary thrusts, the spasms as he felt his anus fill up. He wasn't sure how to describe it, but he felt different in his rectum, as Tommy continued to thrust, almost certainly releasing his seed.

Adrian inhaled deeply before moaning letting out a “Fuck Oh God” series of mutterings, as he tried to fathom in his mind what was happening, what he could feel, and how he felt. He sighed as Tommy eased back slightly, but Adrian was very much aware that he was now Tommy’d cumslut, feeling some ooze past his anus onto his flesh, down onto his perineum as he inhaled deeply.

‘What the fuck had he done?’ he asked himself as he felt Tommy’s prick still inside him, if anything expanding slightly as he had cum, dumped his seed in him. He suddenly thought of the stories he had read about on the net, about ‘knots’ and how a dog claims his bitch, expanding slightly to allow their seed more time to fertilise the bitch. He kind of imagined that he was the bitch, as Tommy’s cock stayed there, still pulsating as he felt the warmth in him, though he wasn’t sure how to describe it.

SMACK

Feeling his buttocks being slapped, the sound reverberating around the room brought him back to his senses, and suddenly feeling very shy. He had dominated Tommy an hour or so ago, in his Alpha Male persona, before Tommy had, at his own request dominated him, made him into his fuck toy, his cum slut.

But now he felt weird, his mind awash with thoughts. He reminded himself of the times he wanted to swallow his own cum after a wank and had masturbated with that in mind, even being the aim of his wank. But as the first spurt of his cum flooded into the condom, he would quickly backtrack, suddenly scared of his own cum, and what swallowing it would make him.

That was how he was feeling at that moment. He had ticked the box of being fucked bareback, but now thoughts of STDS, specifically HIV, of guilt filled his head.

He collapsed as Tommy pulled out of him, now laying on his abdomen, feeling cum ooze from his anus, his violated rosebud. He rolled onto his side facing Tommy.

“Thank you…” he offered in a sheepish voice, and a slight smile on his lips. He felt Tommy cuddle into him. Whilst aware that Tommy was trying to be romantic, affectionate towards him, he felt scared, and didn't want to touch him; his old anti-gay thoughts he had heard as a kid flooding back into his memory.

But it was late and as he lay there in Tommy’s bed, he felt the cum ooze out, until tired his tiredness overcomes his mental whirlwind and slept. But not for long. He saw the clock on the bedside table, 1:17 am. Carefully he got out of Tommy’s bed, as he sat upright, again trying to get his thoughts in order, before he stood up and collected his clothes, and partially dressed, he closed the door behind him, and headed up to his own room, feeling more cum dribble out onto the cotton of his trunk boxers.

Despite that, he went straight to bed, scared that a shower would refresh him, awake him further. He needed to be reasonably on the ball the following morning for his five-day course.

He slept, but not very well, and was glad to walk into the shower, as he washed himself, feeling the hot water cascade over him. His mind was still focusing on the night before, but trying to shake those thoughts. He had enjoyed himself, and even experienced anal sex, bareback. But as he dressed, he tried to close the thoughts from the night before, reaching for his bag, and closed the door behind him, heading down to breakfast, hoping that Tommy would either have already got up for the drive ahead or still asleep

He didn't want to see Tommy that morning, though he still had his mobile number. Thankfully he knew he had given Tommy the wrong number, out by a digit, but meaning that he could call Tommy, but Tommy couldn’t call him. That made him smile as he approached the restaurant area. The breakfast restaurant wasn’t busy, but he didn’t see Tommy, as he was seated by the head waitress, a cute smiling female, as he read her name badge on her left breast; fidgeting with his band of commitment as he did so.
 
Tommy hadn't felt this sexually satisfied in... Gods could it be years?
He fell asleep wrapped happily around Adrian's firm body. He doubted the other man would be up for it but he had a little hope that maybe there might be one more blowjob each in the morning before they parted ways.

That wasn't to be though, he woke in the middle of the night when Adrian slipped out of bed, he didn't bother to stir himself, at first he thought the other man might just be heading for the loo but then he heard him stealthily go about gathering his clothes and it became clear Adrian was about to leave. Tommy thought briefly about getting up to say goodbye but decided against it. It was clear that Adrian was wanting to just slip away quietly and Tommy could respect that.

Adrian had been a fantastic fuck but it was quite obvious that he was not entirely comfortable with whatever internal compunction had seen him seek out a liaison with another man. Maybe one day he would be more comfortable with this side of himself but he wasn't in that place yet. Tommy could respect that and give him his clean escape. Hell Tommy had already gotten a lot more than he expected out of the man.

He stretched out on his back thinking after the door to the hall closed. He had a lot to think about... after the up coming concert he was going to break up with Craig and that could quite possibly be the end of the band as well. Earlier these thoughts had been tearing at him but now after a night with another lover he had better perspective. Life was change... it was time to move on.

:rose:
 
Out of Character

OOC:

This story has reached its natural conclusion now. :)

:heart:Thanks to those that read and followed I hope you enjoyed.

CFMB Fan will be continuing Adrian's adventures in a new story very soon and I will co write that with him as another character (probably a female character).

One of us will post a link to that here when it begins, so watch this space.

I would be interested in revisiting Tommy as well, as he is about to become single and I'd love for him to meet someone nice for a proper relationship. So if there are any writers out there with a character who might want to romance a newly single gay ex rock star who doesn't really know what to do with himself- PM me;)

I have a thread for feedback about my SRPs and I love to hear from readers so please feel free to leave your thoughts here--->Reader Feedback

Uggg:rose:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top