From the Stacks

Just a little tease of what I've been spending my Friday night on.

He held up a necklace dripping with diamonds; the gems catching the light, casting rainbows across my naked body.

"There's more where these came from." He whispered, his breath warm against my ear as he leaned in to clasp the necklace around my neck. There was no leather, no chains, yet it was a collar all the same.

I place a hand on his chest, stopping him.

"I'm more of a pearls kind of girl."

7aee4c2ab1840bf73fadfd84bcf022d8.jpg

Dropped Boyfriend off at the airport earlier today and I already miss him. With him gone for a week at a conference this will be the longest we've been apart since we started dating three years ago. Oh well, I guess we'll have to survive on texts and phone calls for awhile.

43171dbbfa17aa9d851caac2bb656ca5.jpg

Dropped Boyfriend off at the airport earlier today and I already miss him. With him gone for a week at a conference this will be the longest we've been apart since we started dating three years ago. Oh well, I guess we'll have to survive on texts and phone calls for awhile.

43171dbbfa17aa9d851caac2bb656ca5.jpg
Very artistic!

I am sure you'll survive - sometimes a little time away reinforces the bond. I know it did when I was interning and had to leave my girlfriend for two months. :)

Very artistic!

I am sure you'll survive - sometimes a little time away reinforces the bond. I know it did when I was interning and had to leave my girlfriend for two months. :)

As the old saying goes

"Absence makes the heart grow founder...."

Finally heading to bed after a long and...titillating phone date with Boyfriend. Goodnight to all and to all a good night.

f93edfad936718179be756cd6489b04a.jpg

Finally heading to bed after a long and...titillating phone date with Boyfriend. Goodnight to all and to all a good night.

f93edfad936718179be756cd6489b04a.jpg
Very classy and erotic all at the same time - then again I always like that time period for some reason.

Thank you for sharing and I am glad to hear you got to talk with your boyfriend. :)

Using this image as inspiration for a new RP idea I'm working on.

ae326bcfcab451c09f6507e889dade0d.jpg

That is a nice way to wake up in the morning - love the addition of the button up shirt. :)

That is a nice way to wake up in the morning - love the addition of the button up shirt. :)

This is definitely one of my favorite photos. It's innocent and alluring and leaves you wondering what her day holds

Nothing makes me feel sexier than wearing stockings. There's something so uniquely feminine about it. Add a pair of high heels and I'm instantly walking taller and feeling more confident and sexy.

8e7ecd8a7d6a4ed7dbe738457f17f5c2.jpg

6d8ba7026dc3fde9882f120fe8998a56.jpg

Back