Wife fingered by stranger

sanchezshp

Virgin
Had a new fantasy pop into my head which kept me hard all day!
Shy wife is encouraged to he more open minded by husband. He takes her out and gers her to wear a dress that has a pocket that is cut inside and so husband can play with her pussy wothout anyone knowing. During the evening she is standing and instead of husnand fingering her it is a stranger. She only realises just before she cums and looking into the strangers eyes she has strongest cum of her life. Id love someone to make this into a story.

They are having some drinks at a crowded bar and he excused himself to go to the bathroom.

After a little while she feels his hand from behind her slipping into the pocket and between her legs. She had been waiting for him to make his move. She closes her eyes and leans her head back into his shoulder while they begin slowly dancing to the music.

She is incredibly turned on being fingered like that in public and feels an orgasm building. Just as she is about to cum she opens her eyes and sees her husband standing at the bar several feet away from her. Shocked, she turns to find a handsome young man staring at her as she cums.

Oooh! Lovely. Is it the husband's idea? Did he set her up? Will he act angry, or tell her his devious plans later?

Oooh! Lovely. Is it the husband's idea? Did he set her up? Will he act angry, or tell her his devious plans later?

Of course it was his idea. She doesn’t know that he arranged for the other guy to come up behind her when he stepped away. The husband watched every second of his wife being pleasured by the stranger.

Unfortunately...

unfortunately I think that would be crossing a line, my fiance doesn't like it when I write with others. Boo.

unfortunately I think that would be crossing a line, my fiance doesn't like it when I write with others. Boo.

Understood. It’s a great story idea that needs to be written. Let me know if you need an editor or any other help along the way ;-)

Make sure you post a link to the thread so we can read it when you’re done!

True story from a famous little tavern in San Francisco. Hubby heads to restroom, leaves wife at bar. Drunk wife turns to adjacent stranger who fingers her to orgasm just before hubby returns.

For LIT, is that a whole story, or just an episode in an LW tragicomedy? For fun, wife buys hubby many pitchers of Anchor Steam beer so he pisses a lot and she gets fingered by many strangers, all genders. Hubby is a dummy who never suspects. Ha. Or is he a wittol, a cuck fetishist?

Gender flip: Wife leaves for the loo and hubby gets handjobs while she's away.

So... I did the thing.

I've submitted a short story on this topic! I'll link it here when its approved <3

True story from a famous little tavern in San Francisco. Hubby heads to restroom, leaves wife at bar. Drunk wife turns to adjacent stranger who fingers her to orgasm just before hubby returns.

For LIT, is that a whole story, or just an episode in an LW tragicomedy? For fun, wife buys hubby many pitchers of Anchor Steam beer so he pisses a lot and she gets fingered by many strangers, all genders. Hubby is a dummy who never suspects. Ha. Or is he a wittol, a cuck fetishist?

Gender flip: Wife leaves for the loo and hubby gets handjobs while she's away.

I like it, either way gender wise. Although for me, it should all be out in the open and spouse approved! ;)

Back