Devout wife story idea.

shelbakk

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 28, 2012
Posts
816
Anyone want to help me with this story?

Daphne has had a wonderful Sunday Morning. She was able to fit into the new dress she got for Christmas. It was rather an old fashion style dress, but it did show that the hours she spent in the gym had paid off. Daphne was proud of her body as the bible says ‘Your body is your temple and to keep it holy’. She read the bible daily and new God expected one to keep their body in good shape. Daphne arrived at church feeling bright and happy.

Without Frank at church with her she was able to concentrate on the morning sermon that was delivered by the new pastor. It was as if the pastor was speaking only to her. The messsage was about the importance of marriage and faithfulness to your partner. Daphne is happy with her marriage although Frank has been a bit distant these last couple of years. She knows her husband is a good Christian man at heart and she loves him dearly. If only Frank had been there to hear the message he would understand the importance of a good Christian marriage over the carnal craving for sex. Daphne is proud of her one and only son even though she didn’t exactly enjoy the number of times She and Frank had to try getting her pregnant.

Daphne drives home and thinks of the years of marriage with Frank and his sometime unusual requests that he made of her in bed. Awful things in her mind. Like putting his thing in her mouth or playing dress up like a lady of the night or that time he wanted to put it in her other hole. Daphne was almost embarrassed by her own body as well. Even though she approached 40 years old her breast were still a large 38D cup and her body slim and trim. She’s always been embarrassed by the sized of her breasts and tried her best to disguise them. She shivers at these thoughts and is glad she has rebuffed his requests for sex for over a year now. She is somewhat surprised that he has stopped his request and seems to be satisfied without a sex life. It must be all that financial trading he does on his lap top in the office she surmises.

Daphne gets home just after 1 pm from church to a quiet house. Daphne smiles and breaths easily as a quiet house has always been her most sought after pleasure. She fixes a small salad with tuna and eats in solitude whilst she is thinking about the pastors message today. She cant wait to relate the message to Frank when he gets back.

Daphne had just washed her plate when the door bell rang. She smoothed out her dress and for the first time noticed the dress fit so tightly to her body that it didn’t sufficiently disguise her breast size. Getting red faced as she walks toward the front door she wonders who may noticed her at church.

Daphne opens the door to find two black men standing in her door way. She recognises them from church but cant remember there names as they just started attending this month. Hello can i help you? Daphne asks quietly. You’re from church right?

Yes ma’am the tall black man replies. His skin is very dark. So dark black it appears midnight blue. His white teeth flash as he speaks in a heavily accented African voice. I’m visiting from Nigeria for a few months and came to visit. Frank said you enjoyed bible study and to check on you whilst he was gone. My name is Abrams and this my brother Ishmaeal. Daphne smiles and notices they are both holding there bibles and are carrying a back pack.

Oh. What a nice and pleasant surprise. Please do come in. Daphne watches with delight as the two well mannered men slip off their shoes before entering the house. She leads the men to the den. Can i get you two coffee or tea? Oh no thank you Abrams replied. We thought we would treat you to a Nigerian Sunday church service drink we have after our service. It’s sort of a homemade concoction that clenses the body and soul.

Ooh. Um ok i always like experiences from other Christian churches around the world. Ill get glasses and my bible. Daphne gets three glasses and her bible and walks back to the den. She sees Abrams has laid out his bible on a white cloth and its open to Old Testament. Sittting beside the bible is a dark bottle without any writing. The only thing on the bottle is a picture of Jesus. The two men have sat on the three seat sofa, leaving the middle seat open for her with Abrams on the right and Ishmael on the left.

Sitting down, smoothing her dress as she does she looks at the two men. This is such a nice surprise. Thank you both! Abrams fills three glasses with a dark black liquid. This is symbolic of the blood of Jesus Christ. Praise be to Jesus. Abrams and Ishmael drink there drink quickly and look at Daphne. It will burn the first time Miss but do drink it al. Not wanting to disappoint the two Christian men from Nigeria she drinks it all. Caughing as it burns her throat, she finishes it all. Coughing and her eyes well up she gasps and giggles. Oh my. What’s in that?!

The two men laugh quietly and pour another.
 
I can't help you with that idea because that sort of story isn't my thing. But... You need to work on your tenses. You keep changing them. Your repeated use of the name "Daphne" drove me nuts. She's the only woman in the story so far so why keep using that name? You wrote. "she may" when you meant, "she may have" and you didn't capitalize the word, "i".
 
She gets home, strips naked, lets her jet black waist length hair down, lights several candles and sits in the middle of a pentagram as her eyes begin to glow red.

The Pastor and Church Elders enter and join her in paying homage to the TRUE creator.
 
Last edited:
JMO, Daphne needs to change churches

After you have suffered a little while, God will himself restore you and make you stronger. -Peter 5.10

Now I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and in my flesh. I am filling up what is lacking. in Christ's afflictions for the sake of his body. -Colossians 1.24

In pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be for your man. And he will rule over you. -Genesis 3.16

'If one accepts George Will's postulate that baseball is divinely ordained, because the Book of Genesis starts out "In the big inning...". Then one must doubly accept that S and M is divinely ordained." -From my (hopefully) soon to be published "The Summer of Wendy"

(Meant as a factually accurate, but fun commentary, not as a criticism.)

Lisa Ann
 
One humanoid's god is another humanoid's dog. That's how it works. Everyone is an atheist except for their own god(s). Or dog(s). Think of that when next you hear a folksinger warble Old Blue.
Blue, oh Blue-ue-ue
You're a good god, you​
I carve a new god or two every morning. For practice. Most get tossed in the bonfire out in the meadow when deer aren't around. Disposable deities are best.

How to work a pastor's devout wife into that? Leave out dogs. Werewolves, OK.
 
I've heard of some people praying to the porcelain god after a long night out.
 
Back
Top