Damsel sort of in distress.

SweetEmmy

Virgin
Joined
Feb 11, 2017
Posts
4
A few weeks ago I took on a new flatmate who, I soon discovered, sleeps naked and doesn't seem to care whether she's wearing clothes or not last thing at night and first thing in the morning. The thing is, now when I masturbate she's replaced the hunky guy I used to fantasise about, which for me is new and a bit disturbing. So, before I even think about making a complete idiot of myself and risk losing a new flatmate, how do I tell if she fancies me or if she's just very unselfconscious?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.
 
First let me say fyi if you want to recieve private messages you go under user cp and turn on private messages under "options" from the left hand side menu.

Now as for your question if you want a heterosexual guy's perspective i'd say look at what she's doing overall. Because if it's just the whole "you never know when she's wearing clothes to bed" thing then odds are she is pretty unself-conscious. If she's doing things like openly flaunting herself to you, suprise showing up whenever you go out. Then that is when even i would question if she "fancies" you.
 
If she's THAT uninhibited, I'm guessing that you won't have to do much to find out if she's interested. She'll likely take the initiative. Maybe, though, a few subtle comments that indicate you notice her wouldn't hurt. For instance, a casual "wow, you've got an amazing body. I'm jealous." might be enough to signal your interest without making it awkward if she's just carefree. :)
 
Thank you for the ideas so far, I might be starting to see a way through this. I was a bit shy of asking but it is proving to be a really good idea.
 
You could also start, NOT wearing clothing, at bedtime, yourself, and see what she does. Does she even notice, or comment on it, or will she take that as a sign, and do it more often. It may be a "small steps" process, that simply takes time, or you just jump in, both feet, and tell her that seeing her naked arouses you.
 
When I was in the service, my first barracks room mate was rumored to be gay. Just us two in our room, so I'd go around our room naked to see what his reaction would be. (I'm bi) Turned out that he was gay but wouldn't do anything on base as he didn't want to lose his career. We ended up taking a few weekend trips out of town to scratch that itch. He's one of the few guys I was with that it became more than just about the sex for me. He gave me a lot of great advice about how to get away with being gay/bi in the military.
 
Great advice

You could also start, NOT wearing clothing, at bedtime, yourself, and see what she does. Does she even notice, or comment on it, or will she take that as a sign, and do it more often. It may be a "small steps" process, that simply takes time, or you just jump in, both feet, and tell her that seeing her naked arouses you.

I'm not a lesbian (I just dress like one), but that is absolutely the way to go. Dressing sexy and skimpy, and see if roomie takes notice. It's noncommittal and easily backed off of. It's the sly way.

I can already see the porn movie: you made pancakes topless, to share with your roommate, but Oops! You ended up squirting syrup all over your breasts. "Oh no! Whatever shall I do now?"

Good luck!
 
Try complementing her some time when she is nude. Here is an idea. Wear a top without a bra and say something like that her breasts are really sexy and that you wish you were more like her.
If she responds about how you have nice breasts also, tell her not as nice as her's and show her by lifting your top up to show her your breasts. The next response from her will tell you if you should lower your top or take it off. ;)
 
Latecomer and CyndiRose I, more or less went with your idea and started just wearing a long t-shirt when it was hot or nearly bedtime, sometimes taking a bath just before bed so I could grab a drink and then go off to bed in the nude. My flatmate behaves as if this is totally normal, no reaction what-so-ever so I guess it's just how she is. One good thing has come out of it, she's taken to drying and styling my hair for me and she's way better than me. The only snag is that by the time she's done I feel so horny and I can't wait to rush off finger myself stupid.
 
maybe you should leave your bedroom door ajar when play with yourself so that she could possibly hear you moaning xxx
 
The thing is, now when I masturbate she's replaced the hunky guy I used to fantasise about, which for me is new and a bit disturbing.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

You can have the hunky guy back - you're right he is disturbed and he comes too quick for my liking. I've started thinking about you instead ;):cool:
 
Back
Top