Leave The Glasses On!!!

Imsohard4u

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 3, 2015
Posts
135
Beautiful seductive eyes looking up at you from beyond the frame while she sucks your cock.
Blinding her with a thick load that covers the lenses.
Any guys agree?
Ladies, let's see you in those sexy glasses!
 
Oh yeah, that is sexy as hell to see her glasses covered with cum!
 
Glasses

I don't wear glasses but I have a few pairs just for the bedroom....most guys like the naughty librarian look......and it sure beats getting cum in the eye! Lol
 
I love women in glasses. It gives the illusion of intelligence, and intelligence is sexy as hell!

tumblr_lmrmioDOUe1ql1386o1_500.jpg
 
I don't need glasses yet but I will in the next few years......guess who is looking forward to me wearing them? :D
 
Mel has just acquired some very stylish Karen Millen rims.

I'm dying to photograph her smoking in her glasses and red lipstick...
 
After reading all these comments, I think I will ask my wife to wear her glasses next time we have sex, she normally takes them off.
 
I started wearing them for work this year :eek: and I feel like such a geek. The last thing I feel is sexy or attractive.
 
there's something to be said about a woman looking up at you with some glasses gets me every time lol
 
My ex-fiancee insisted on me wearing my glasses during our first sexual encounter. She said they made me look like a philosophy professor she had a crush on in college.
 
I started wearing them for work this year :eek: and I feel like such a geek. The last thing I feel is sexy or attractive.

Which is the appeal darn it.

Two threads of thought here. Not everyone is going to get the cheerleader. Darn few guys are on the football (fill in your intramural sports here) team.

But the smart girl is really in the same league. She's saving herself for the right guy. Going to college. Making something of her life.

Stereotypes? Yes. So why not use them to your advantage?

A lot of guys think glasses on a lady make her hot looking - she becomes the teacher/'good smart girl'/whatever in his fantasy world. Why not go with it.
 
Back
Top