Wife needs help

attachment.php

love to crawl between those legs and deliver a good long tongue lashing:devil:

Your lady is a beautiful one. I could only imagine how nice it would be to be you for a night...

Your red headed wife is lovely. After seeing her full breasts I was interested. The shot of her nighty ending just below her ass left me craving more. My cock was getting bigger as was my desire to see more of your beautiful wife.

I kept reading through the thread, getting more and more excited as I saw your wife open up and recognize the lust that her body can inspire in men. Despite trimjob69 wanting to see more of her ass, I nearly exploded when got to see the bottom of her asscheek peeking out below her nighty. It must be a delight to slide in between those thighs of hers.

I very much enjoyed seeing her gradually reveal more of herself. And even out in public! She must be proud of all the men she has aroused. Would love to see even more of our gorgeous wife. Keep the pics cumming.

Your red headed wife is lovely. After seeing her full breasts I was interested. The shot of her nighty ending just below her ass left me craving more. My cock was getting bigger as was my desire to see more of your beautiful wife.

I kept reading through the thread, getting more and more excited as I saw your wife open up and recognize the lust that her body can inspire in men. Despite trimjob69 wanting to see more of her ass, I nearly exploded when got to see the bottom of her asscheek peeking out below her nighty. It must be a delight to slide in between those thighs of hers.

I very much enjoyed seeing her gradually reveal more of herself. And even out in public! She must be proud of all the men she has aroused. Would love to see even more of our gorgeous wife. Keep the pics cumming.

Thank you very much. Knowing that you enjoy her so much is a major turn on for her, and me!

Yea, she is smoking. Thanks to you and her for posting. hoping to see more. Thanks again.

More comments please.

If she could do this on the bike outside with this nightey on.......OMFG!!!! That would be so HOT!!!!

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
omg! She looks so good with her legs spread open like that. Makes me want to dive in

At Victorias Secret trying to choose an outfit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 751
Back