Girl sits in guy's lap while making out with another guy.

I imagine the lap-guy would reach around and fondle her breasts (or better yet, her snatch) while she sucks face with the other dude. If she's wearing a skirt, maybe he unzips his fly and pushes her panties to one side and......
 
Then of course, there is THAT version...

She's sitting on her brother's lap. Making out with her boyfriend, she's in an awkward position and keeps squirming to get comfortable. All the squirming of her little ass on his lap causes Bro to get hard. Now, she's really uncomfortable and squirms more.

Bro grabs Sis's hips and places her ass so that his hardon is now nestled between her cheeks. Sure, they have clothes on, but Sis finds that since Bro's hardon is no longer digging into a hip bone, it's more comfortable. She lets Bro enjoy himself and continues to make out with her boyfriend.

The boyfriend starts playing with her tits and she leans forward to fondle his dick through his pants. She's getting horny and now she has a hard dick pressed against her pussy. She starts rocking her hips, rubbing her pussy against the hard dick.

Bro raises his ass off the seat, then back down with a loud sigh. After a moment, he reaches around and grabs his sister's boobs. He pulls her upright and says to her, "that was a great lap dance. Why don't you straddle your boyfriend and give him sloppy seconds?"
:cattail:
 
She's sitting on her brother's lap. Making out with her boyfriend,

Or, she's sitting in her son's lap whilst tonsil-tagging her young stud.

EDIT: And her young stud is her nephew.

2nd EDIT: And they're in a private compartment on a train bound for Albania.

3rd EDIT: They're headed to their ancesztral village for the Belushi family reunion. Unknown to Livinia, her twin sister Lavonia is in a compartment down down the aisle, in a similar situation.
 
Last edited:
Oh, now you're just being silly...

And???





I'm an enthusiastic proponent of reductio ad absurdum, or maybe that's elaboratio ad absurdum. Take any tableau with a hint of cliché, and pull its guts out, er I mean turn it inside out, and laugh at it. That's just my instinct.

I almost added a further EDIT: (something terrible and ridiculous) but I was busy making dinner, sorry. Now I forget what it was. The edit, not the dinner -- I remember the dinner quite well. Seared marinated chicken breasts and artichoke hearts in cilantro pesto sauce over gnocchi, a preparation I learned at a local eatery run by one of the founders of Chez Panisse. Nobody sat in anyone's lap making-out during food prep. That came later. And earlier.
 
This sounds like a good basis for a story of some kind.

It happened at the office Christmas party. They were all a bit tipsy. But the next week Jane couldn't get it out of her mind. She remembered how the problem started with there just plain not being enough chairs.
 
And???





I'm an enthusiastic proponent of reductio ad absurdum, or maybe that's elaboratio ad absurdum. Take any tableau with a hint of cliché, and pull its guts out, er I mean turn it inside out, and laugh at it. That's just my instinct.

I almost added a further EDIT: (something terrible and ridiculous) but I was busy making dinner, sorry. Now I forget what it was. The edit, not the dinner -- I remember the dinner quite well. Seared marinated chicken breasts and artichoke hearts in cilantro pesto sauce over gnocchi, a preparation I learned at a local eatery run by one of the founders of Chez Panisse. Nobody sat in anyone's lap making-out during food prep. That came later. And earlier.

Oh, well...in that case, you forgot to mention the Russian Revolution and the return of the Fenris Wolf.

Just trying to be helpful...
 
Back
Top