The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, "Sweet November" or "Kinky Boots?" ;) "November" is only good for the interaction between Isaacs and Charlize Theron, imo. "Boots" is on my list, but if you could see my heels, you'd understand why I'm not running.

We've been begging for days to see your high heels!
Plea-ea-ease get John to show you how to post piccies and post them!
:heart:

LOL, "Sweet November" or "Kinky Boots?" ;) "November" is only good for the interaction between Isaacs and Charlize Theron, imo. "Boots" is on my list, but if you could see my heels, you'd understand why I'm not running.

Kinky Boots is awesome. Never seen Sweet November.

I wanna see the heels. :) Pleeeeeease?

LOL, it's just like that every night here. Ahhh, I remember when Piglet was so little I used to wash her in friends' handbasins when I went round to stay with them. I never used the bidet though!
:rose:

John, I need you! and JackLuis can help too. Now, I was assured our kitty cat had been spayed, but I mean. If I came in here and lay all over the floor sticking my bottom up in the air and chirruping, you'd suspect that I wasn't just after the cream slices, wouldn't you. Is this normal behaviour for a young female cat? It's a long time since I was a kitten! LOL.
:eek:

Kinky Boots is awesome. Never seen Sweet November.

I wanna see the heels. :) Pleeeeeease?
Unless you are willing to suffer through Keanu Reeves, don't bother. Although, I have to admit to loving Jason Isaacs just a little more after seeing him as a drag queen. ;)

Anna, I'll write up something and send it to you as soon as I'm off work. :rose:
Oh, check your inbox when you get home.

LOL, it's just like that every night here. Ahhh, I remember when Piglet was so little I used to wash her in friends' handbasins when I went round to stay with them. I never used the bidet though!
:rose:

John, I need you! and JackLuis can help too. Now, I was assured our kitty cat had been spayed, but I mean. If I came in here and lay all over the floor sticking my bottom up in the air and chirruping, you'd suspect that I wasn't just after the cream slices, wouldn't you. Is this normal behaviour for a young female cat? It's a long time since I was a kitten! LOL.
:eek:

You need me? :devil: Oh, I see. Hmm, here's what I found after a quick search. This sound about right?

http://vetmedicine.about.com/od/pregnancyreproduction/f/FAQ_spayheat.htm

I'm trying to remember if Tinkerbell displayed this at all, but I don't think she did.

Anna, just saw your email and I'll post the moment I get home.

Posting these for anna. ;):rose:
Here are her long awaited boots and heels pictures.

Boots: http://sdrv.ms/ZBWvSn
Heels: http://sdrv.ms/182Wt82
----------------------------------

anna, you look stunning. ;) Oh, and great boots and shoes too. Funny, my eyes are not immediately drawn to the feet when I first see these. :devil:

Thanks for sharing, anna. :rose:

Posting these for anna. ;):rose:
Here are her long awaited boots and heels pictures.

Boots: http://sdrv.ms/ZBWvSn
Heels: http://sdrv.ms/182Wt82
----------------------------------

anna, you look stunning. ;) Oh, and great boots and shoes too. Funny, my eyes are not immediately drawn to the feet when I first see these. :devil:

Cwoar! what fantastic ... what great er, heels.

Gosh,anna, seriously, those are really nice legs. Um, speaking in a purely academic capacity, of course. Cuz I am an academic ... sort of. Mumble mumble, faint cries for restorative coffee.

John, thank you for the links! I will check as soon as I'm home. I'm just putting together everyone's packed lunch here, (sadly not as exciting as the one you made me with tongues :devil: and everything), before heading off on the train teaching all day. The kitty cat is very ... affectionate. My previous cat was a tiny tom so I don't have much experience of the overheated fancies of young female cats, but I've had builders behave like that, so I'm suspicious of her rolling on the floor showing me her tummy and making big soft eyes. <snerk>

Cwoar! what fantastic ... what great er, heels.

Gosh,anna, seriously, those are really nice legs. Um, speaking in a purely academic capacity, of course. Cuz I am an academic ... sort of. Mumble mumble, faint cries for restorative coffee.

John, thank you for the links! I will check as soon as I'm home. I'm just putting together everyone's packed lunch here, (sadly not as exciting as the one you made me with tongues :devil: and everything), before heading off on the train teaching all day. The kitty cat is very ... affectionate. My previous cat was a tiny tom so I don't have much experience of the overheated fancies of young female cats, but I've had builders behave like that, so I'm suspicious of her rolling on the floor showing me her tummy and making big soft eyes. <snerk>

.................................Oh, sorry. I got distracted by anna's legs again.....er...shores, yeah, distracted by her shoes. :eek::devil:

Well if she's just rolling around on her back and doing the "aren't I cuuuuuute?" look, then it should be fine. Tink does that alllllll the time. Even when we're yelling at her, she'll just roll over and say "You're really not mad at me. You can't be, I'm too cute for that." :cattail:

Good luck with your teaching today. Maybe wear some sexy boots to distract your students too. ;)

Well, this has been a fun day . . . some interesting reading on the various threads I've posted to.

Ah, well. Time for a beer. Anyone else care for one? I have six packs of Real Pale Ale and Shiner Hefe-Weisen. :D

Well, this has been a fun day . . . some interesting reading on the various threads I've posted to.

Ah, well. Time for a beer. Anyone else care for one? I have six packs of Real Pale Ale and Shiner Hefe-Weisen. :D

Oh, I'll have a Hefe. Just finished my Third Shift Amber Lager.

Mmm, guys, stop it with the beers. I have to go and teach! Sexy boots, LOL. Yeah that will get me another teaching contract!

For a second, I read that as Third Shaft Amber Lager and was wondering if you were hosting an orgy. :p

Drink up! It's Friday night!

Haha, I wish.

Usually I'm still half asleep when I do my morning greetings, but I've almost typed "Good moaning" :D

Mmm, guys, stop it with the beers. I have to go and teach! Sexy boots, LOL. Yeah that will get me another teaching contract!

Have you seen Bad Teacher? Apparently, it's okay to teach with a hangover. :p

Haha, I wish.

Usually I'm still half asleep when I do my morning greetings, but I've almost typed "Good moaning" :D

That would have been appropriate a couple of hours ago when the wife and I were . . . uh . . . well, anyway . . . . ;)

Have you seen Bad Teacher? Apparently, it's okay to teach with a hangover. :p

That would have been appropriate a couple of hours ago when the wife and I were . . . uh . . . well, anyway . . . . ;)

OMG, I LOVE Bad Teacher! I saw it with my friend who's a Professor of Sociology of Education, we were killing ourselves laughing. The carwash scene! ROFLOL! I really wish it were suitable for Piglet. I love to watch chick trash with Piglet.

Unfortunately I teach serious mature students who really like their studies, and they might notice if I do the lesson entirely in my dark glasses with my head under my cardigan, LOL.
:cool:

OMG, I LOVE Bad Teacher! I saw it with my friend who's a Professor of Sociology of Education, we were killing ourselves laughing. The carwash scene! ROFLOL! I really wish it were suitable for Piglet. I love to watch chick trash with Piglet.

Unfortunately I teach serious mature students who really like their studies, and they might notice if I do the lesson entirely in my dark glasses with my head under my cardigan, LOL.
:cool:

"Chick trash." I love it. That's probably the best term for those kinds of movies I've ever heard. :p

I was a teacher at one point. Taught 5th grade multi-disciplinary studies at an inner city school in Milwaukee. Not exactly a dream job. I was more of a referee than a teacher. Just about all of my students were in gangs, because that was part of their cultural identity. I had a fourteen-year-old prostitute in my class who had (obviously) been held back due to repeated pregnancies. And then there was the kid who wanted to leave his gang and move to Chicago to live with an uncle . . . one day, he didn't show up for class. I assumed the worst, and I was right.

Sorry to be so glum. I liked the idea of being a teacher, but that experience more than turned my stomach.

Anyway, enough dark thoughts. This is the present, here and now. Prosit!

Oh.
http://sdrv.ms/ZBWvSn

Oh my...
http://sdrv.ms/182Wt82

I do so like a nicely turned ankle... Nice pose with the boots, too :D

Seriously though, I like the boots, I love think CFM shoes, but the winner for me is the black dress. Gorgeous.

And only three weeks to deliver on your promise... ;)

Morning, fellas.

Last edited:
"Chick trash." I love it. That's probably the best term for those kinds of movies I've ever heard. :p

I was a teacher at one point. Taught 5th grade multi-disciplinary studies at an inner city school in Milwaukee. Not exactly a dream job. I was more of a referee than a teacher. Just about all of my students were in gangs, because that was part of their cultural identity. I had a fourteen-year-old prostitute in my class who had (obviously) been held back due to repeated pregnancies. And then there was the kid who wanted to leave his gang and move to Chicago to live with an uncle . . . one day, he didn't show up for class. I assumed the worst, and I was right.

Sorry to be so glum. I liked the idea of being a teacher, but that experience more than turned my stomach.

Anyway, enough dark thoughts. This is the present, here and now. Prosit!

I taught elementary for 23 years and some of my students were gang members or gang members' family or wanted to be in a gang. Despite that, most of my experiences were from satisfying to positively joyful. But there were a few . . . :(

Thank you, and thank you for posting them for me.

You know, I'd be happy to loan them to you. ;)

Oh.

Oh my...

I do so like a nicely turned ankle... Nice pose with the boots, too :D

Seriously though, I like the boots, I love think CFM shoes, but the winner for me is the black dress. Gorgeous.

And only three weeks to deliver on your promise... ;)

Morning, fellas.
I'm glad you approve. ;) I actually wore the red heels and black skirt pictured there to the show last night. While my best friend was amazed that I was wearing such high heels (they're as tall as my smart phone, in it's case), the guys were enjoying the skirt. Even my fella commented on it - "Oh, you're sheer tonight...."

On the subject of kinky boots. . . .
Well, that makes for some fun watching!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back