Truth or Dare GLBT Style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dare for Bobmalo

Down on my hands and knees taking it from both ends? Yes, if I had the chance I'd try it.

Okay I think I'm ready for a dare!

Okay your dare is to take a picture of your cock bot soft and hard and post them here.

Okay your dare is to take a picture of your cock bot soft and hard and post them here.

OKay...here they are, sorry about the lighting, did it with a cellphone and while the room was well lit the phone didn't work as well as it could.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 996
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 992
I'll take a truth from both bobmalo and ms9499

Have you ever seduced a male friend into a bisexual tryst and if so details...Alternately if you haven't seduced a male friend into a bisexual tryst but you had the option to who would it be and how would you do it?

Nice looking

OKay...here they are, sorry about the lighting, did it with a cellphone and while the room was well lit the phone didn't work as well as it could.

Enjoy.

You have one nice looking cock there. Wouldn't mind taking it in my mouth while it is soft and bring it to hardness and then have you fill my mouth with your jucies

In answer to bobmalo

Have you ever seduced a male friend into a bisexual tryst and if so details...Alternately if you haven't seduced a male friend into a bisexual tryst but you had the option to who would it be and how would you do it?

We have some friends that live down South and I am attracted to both him and his wife. I guess I would feel him out on how he felt about it slowly and if he seem open to the idea I would first strat by taking his cock out and stroke it and then I would drop to my knees and suck him for all I was worth.

I'll take another truth

Last edited:
What do you think ?

I thought I would put a photo of me up to see what you think

3.jpg

You're packing quite a punch there, I bet you could knock someone out with that hunk of meat if you slapped them in the face with it! ;-)

My Latest

Truth for you BC1 - What was your last sexual experience, alone or with another person (or people)?

I'll take a truth from anyone out there.

My last sexual experience was with my wife last night and prior to that was alone. I'll take another truth.

Your truth is: What is one sexual experience that you probably will never do, that you would like to try at least once

Last edited:
Finally did the dare

I have masturbated in the car while driving. The looks from those who could see or had an idea what I was doing were priceless!!

Since you didn't ask for anything, I'm gonna give you a dare! I dare you to masturbate in a parking lot with all the facial expressions that go along with it and tell us about it and any reactions you get!!

Truth for me, please.

I finally did the dare 2 days ago. I went to the Lowe's store and as I sat there I had on short loose shorts on and I had gone commando. I pulled them up and started J/O. People were walking down the aisles but I don't think that anyone really noticed what I was doing. But just as I was getting ready to cum two women came to the car next to me and the one that was getting in on the passenger side sort of glanced at me and we smiled at each other just as I erupted. She had a puzzled look on her face but I just smiled. Wildest thing that I ever did.

I'll take a truth

No I havent but would love to try, bit like the other old question that I would love to suck another guy off but havent done either.

Question re Masturbating in car and seen. Yes I did this once and I didn't notice a couple of girls passing the side of the car, don't know where they came from, a passage at the side I think. One looked directly through the passenger window and saw me tugging. I couldn't or didn't want to stop. As they slowing wallked forward I exploded. Was naughtly but amazing with it !

Another Truth....
Has anyone ever deliberately masturbated in front of a stranger or flashed their cock at a stranger ?

Have you ever masturbated with or masturbated another guy?

Nope...the closest I ever got to that was having a threesome with a friend and his wife, we were both there with his wife and while nothing happened between he and I the close proxemity did allow for us to touch or be touched during certain times.

Please sir...can I have another!

Another Truth....
Has anyone ever deliberately masturbated in front of a stranger or flashed their cock at a stranger ?[/QUOTE]

Flashed, no...But I did once jerk off multiple times while riding in the back seat as my family drove across country and I never got caught.

Another Truth....
Has anyone ever deliberately masturbated in front of a stranger or flashed their cock at a stranger ?

Flashed, no...But I did once jerk off multiple times while riding in the back seat as my family drove across country and I never got caught.[/QUOTE]

How old were you when you did this. You are one brave soul.

OK here is your truth: Is you could would you like to be in a 4some with 3 other guys and if so describe it for us

Flashed, no...But I did once jerk off multiple times while riding in the back seat as my family drove across country and I never got caught.

How old were you when you did this. You are one brave soul.

OK here is your truth: Is you could would you like to be in a 4some with 3 other guys and if so describe it for us[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I was brave or nor...if I'd been caught I'd have never been able to explain that, but to answer the question I'm thinking I had to be around 16 at the time.

4some? Wow...stretched to the limits of my endurance huh? If this was a one time thing and we all didn't know one another it would be cool to meet somewhere out of the way (maybe a hotelroom or at someones place) and to play in that crowd either taking or giving. If it were people I knew then it would have to be somewhere safe and quiet (away from the worries of the world...) where we could all mutually make each other scream and beg. I definately would want to try being both the bottom and top.

Last edited:
My last sexual experience was with my wife last night and prior to that was alone. I'll take another truth.

Your truth is: What is one sexual experience that you probably will never do, that you would like to try at least once

I think probably 2 guys, double penetration.

Truth for you:
What is the wildest thing you have ever done with your wife?

I think I'll take a dare this time.

I think probably 2 guys, double penetration.

Truth for you:
What is the wildest thing you have ever done with your wife?

I think I'll take a dare this time.

I dare you (assuming you haven't done this already in some form...) to take a picture of yourself bottomless and post it to the forum no the catch is, it has to be your rear-end.

Dare for me please!

I dare you (assuming you haven't done this already in some form...) to take a picture of yourself bottomless and post it to the forum no the catch is, it has to be your rear-end.

Dare for me please!

I hope you have a WIDE screen on your computer!! LOL I'll get that on later today or tomorrow.

Your dare is to go somewhere that you see other men naked (ie a gym locker room) and walk around with a hard on and see how many smiles and looks you get.

A truth for me, please

I hope you have a WIDE screen on your computer!! LOL I'll get that on later today or tomorrow.

Your dare is to go somewhere that you see other men naked (ie a gym locker room) and walk around with a hard on and see how many smiles and looks you get.

A truth for me, please

I gotta go to the Gym, so that ought to be easy enough...

I asked a similiar question to one of the guys so I figured I'd recycle it for you to...Assuming you could seduce one of your friends into either a 3some or just the two of you...Which one would it be and how would you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back