What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vella_ms said:
ooooooo!.. id look dreamy too..i think.. LOL

doll if you ever need some blue hair dye.. just give a hollar.:)

Me? Blue-hair? lol....

ABSTRUSE said:
Enjoy it while you can.....mmmuhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahahahahahah.

Don't worry, I intend to. Why do you think I sent hubby out for a bottle of champagne? :p

Lou :kiss:

My mood is pretty fucking good.

I do believe I'm hitting it off with a young lady that works in one of the buildings I clean.

A playwright and director, she is.

Every time we see one another we get into long conversations about all kinds of things. I even had the nerve to compliment her on her legs. And they are fine legs too.

She actually liked me noticing her legs.

So I feel great!

rgraham666 said:
Every time we see one another we get into long conversations about all kinds of things. I even had the nerve to compliment her on her legs. And they are fine legs too.

So I feel great!

Good for you Graham! :nana:

rgraham666 said:

I do believe I'm hitting it off with a young lady that works in one of the buildings I clean.

So I feel great!

WooHoo RG!!!!:rose:

rgraham666 said:

So I feel great!

That is awesome!

Lou :rose:

Flirting, natures high.. nothing in the world can make ya soar like a good flirt with a sexy chick.. erm.. guy.. either or.. a good boost to the lurking ego
;)
congrats rg!

vella_ms said:
Flirting, natures high.. nothing in the world can make ya soar like a good flirt with a sexy chick.. erm.. guy.. either or.. a good boost to the lurking ego
;)
congrats rg!

We don't flirt here.:rolleyes:

A bit apprehensive today, my brothers just had a heart attack, again!

I'm going to see him, I just hope it's another minor attack like last time. God I hate hospitals.

Another thing, when death finally comes for me, I'm going to kick him in the nuts for taking my dad too early. Oh and one other thing, if you love someone and haven't told them lately do it now, don't put it off.

Carl

Carl East said:
A bit apprehensive today, my brothers just had a heart attack, again!

I'm going to see him, I just hope it's another minor attack like last time. God I hate hospitals.

Another thing, when death finally comes for me, I'm going to kick him in the nuts for taking my dad too early. Oh and one other thing, if you love someone and haven't told them lately do it now, don't put it off.

Carl

Oh Carl, sorry to hear that, all the best to your brother. Keep us posted sweets.:kiss: :rose:

ABSTRUSE said:
yes, for fox paws.

well i used to have fuzzy dice hanging from my rearview.. the fox paws look ever so much more classy.....

vella_ms said:
well i used to have fuzzy dice hanging from my rearview.. the fox paws look ever so much more classy.....

I have a squirrel tail.

ABSTRUSE said:
Oh Carl, sorry to hear that, all the best to your brother. Keep us posted sweets.:kiss: :rose:

Apparently it wasn't so much a heart attack as a heart murmur, and he's being kept in for observation. Which is good news.

Carl

Carl East said:
Apparently it wasn't so much a heart attack as a heart murmur, and he's being kept in for observation. Which is good news.

Carl

That's wonderful news Carl.:rose:

vella_ms said:
hot damn i knewd you was the uppity type

No, I meant I was born with one, I have to put holes in the back of all my pants and skirts.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back