What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that you COULD let people know that you're going in for surgery! :eek:
[/pissed for not knowing mode]

Anyways, hope you continue to feel better and better... I'm looking forward to that walk along the cliffs. ;)

You are such a sweetheart. Thank you for your support, dear Safe-Bet; and, I, too, cannot wait for that walk along the cliffs. It makes me smile just remembering how beautiful they were when I walked there before. So beautiful.:rose::heart:
 
Despite a spectacular storm during the night, and unbelievably torrential and excessively noisy rain......it's still freakin' hot. And not a nice hot.

Imp, Cloudy, if you remember how that absolutely horried humidity in Baltimore, yesterday, here in bland little old UK, it was just like that....and it's not far off it at the moment. I really thought the storm would clear it, but apparently not. And they have forecast much more rain to follow. Of course there is, it's August, it's England.

*sigh*
 
If think my mood can be considered really, really fucking shitty. In one day my car was re-po'ed and my house burned. Yeah, I had a bad day yesterday. An unbelievably bad day! Time to move forward.
 
Mood: Tired and bleh. Trying to not be bleh. Trying to not be tired.

edit: never mind second mood. *sigh*
 
Last edited:
I'm tired of being a decrepit old man at such a young age.
Oh, AMEN. Although, I'm a decrepit old woman, of course. :eek:

You are a strong woman, you will prevail the pain, and revel in the beauty.
You are a painfully beautiful woman, too.

Imp, Cloudy, if you remember how that absolutely horried humidity in Baltimore...
Pfft! That weren't nuttin' ;)

mood today.... horny:devil:
And this is different how?
 
Had a decent day. Kept busy, got the laundry done, cleaned up the apartment, did some work . . . so I'm satisfied.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top