Ladies- Do You Like Your Natural Smell

WOMEN ONLY- IF YOU WERE GOING TO LICK AND SNIFF ANOTHER WOMEN WHAT AREA WOULD IT BE!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moving this to the Personals since you're "looking to meet".

When I said meet I did not mean meet as in person I ment purely in an on line capacity, to exchange ideas and thoughts, so really did not need to be moved and if I'm honest would Like it moved back

Many thanks

When I said meet I did not mean meet as in person I ment purely in an on line capacity, to exchange ideas and thoughts, so really did not need to be moved and if I'm honest would Like it moved back

Many thanks

Sure thing. I just messaged the Personals mod and she'll move it back when she gets the message. Sorry for the confusion! :rose:

ETA: Its back where you wanted it.

Last edited:
Sure thing. I just messaged the Personals mod and she'll move it back when she gets the message. Sorry for the confusion! :rose:

ETA: Its back where you wanted it.

Thanks very much sorry for causing so much confusion x

Really would love to hear from other/ females, couples into this , love to swap stories, share thoughts ideas , maybe get other people to post pics etc , love to keep this thread going

Thanks all Sparky

If you don't feel comfortable messaging in the thread feel free to PM me directly

The first time I ventured online to explore D/s was a couple days after I watched the movie Secretary. I was in a hotel bar and I was drinking Mojitos. To this day mint brings me back to that incredible place of thrilling arousal I felt while learning more about D/s. Learning about my needs.

The first time I ventured online to explore D/s was a couple days after I watched the movie Secretary. I was in a hotel bar and I was drinking Mojitos. To this day mint brings me back to that incredible place of thrilling arousal I felt while learning more about D/s. Learning about my needs.

Really tell me more did it envolve smell??

My wife tells me she loves the musky smell in my groin area when we make love.
Who am I to disagree?

Knickers are my fave and I have raided laundry baskets in homes if there is a tasty female resident.

If I pass someone anywhere I am attracted to, I inhale to see if I can pick up any scent.

Knickers are my fave and I have raided laundry baskets in homes if there is a tasty female resident.

If I pass someone anywhere I am attracted to, I inhale to see if I can pick up any scent.

Nice snowy anything else tell me more love knickers to

Back