Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
pleasteasme said:
Oooh!!! I like that urge!

(((HUG for EJ)))

No more blahs, ok?! Is this from helping to move favorite uncle?

nah... just a blah kinda night... nothin' goin' on... just... blah. you know how it is sometimes. but i'm happy that you're here!

pleasteasme said:
Hello?

*echo*

*echo*

*echo*

Well, looks like everyone is getting some nubbin' lovin' tonight! ;)

I got mine. Well, I was on the receiving end of a prick. Okay, I was at Urgent Care getting a shot in my bum to relax me for an x-ray.

EJFan said:

nah... just a blah kinda night... nothin' goin' on... just... blah. you know how it is sometimes. but i'm happy that you're here!

I do understand that, totally.

:kiss: to go with the hug! I'm glad I'm here too :)

Denae said:
I got mine. Well, I was on the receiving end of a prick. Okay, I was at Urgent Care getting a shot in my bum to relax me for an x-ray.

Damn pricks! :mad:

Ugh...everything ok Denae? :rose:

pleasteasme said:
Damn pricks! :mad:

Ugh...everything ok Denae? :rose:

Nothing that a couple of prescriptions can't handle. When I'm restless at night I literally toss and turn (think of pizza dough spinning in the air-that's me). Well @ 2:00 a.m. I tossed but didn't quite turn right. It felt like my spinal column was being branded and I couldn't move for about 10 minutes. I lay there wondering how I was going to get to the phone to call for an ambulance. I figured I'd eventually feel better and just have a sore back in the morning. The back hurt like hell today, but I was worried because I was nauseous ever since it happened and that was freaky.

So anyway, I'll be here for a little while til the stuff kicks in.

Denae said:
Nothing that a couple of prescriptions can't handle. When I'm restless at night I literally toss and turn (think of pizza dough spinning in the air-that's me). Well @ 2:00 a.m. I tossed but didn't quite turn right. It felt like my spinal column was being branded and I couldn't move for about 10 minutes. I lay there wondering how I was going to get to the phone to call for an ambulance. I figured I'd eventually feel better and just have a sore back in the morning. The back hurt like hell today, but I was worried because I was nauseous ever since it happened and that was freaky.

So anyway, I'll be here for a little while til the stuff kicks in.

Good lord Den! That had to be scary. I do the toss & turn game too. I will be much more careful now :eek:

So, what happened? Pinched nerve?

I hope those drugs kick in and you feel better soon sweetie.

pleasteasme said:
Good lord Den! That had to be scary. I do the toss & turn game too. I will be much more careful now :eek:

So, what happened? Pinched nerve?

I hope those drugs kick in and you feel better soon sweetie.

I'm being treated with a muscle relaxer and pain reliever. Followup with my regular doctor on Wednesday.

I was frightened laying there, thinking this sucks I'm paralyzed and can't call anyone, and this is what's going to happen to me because I live alone and that's my life.

It's all his fault anyway and you don't think I told him I was tossing & turning because of him.

beating a dead horse

Last one just because I couldn't resist.

Ooh baby nub, my baby nub
I need you, oh how I need you
But all you do is treat me bad
Break my heart and leave me sad
Tell me, what did I do wrong
To make you stay away so long

'Cause baby nub, my baby nub
Been missing ya, miss kissing ya
Instead of breaking up
Let's do some kissing and making up
Don't throw our nub away
In my arms why don't you stay
Need ya, need ya
Baby nub, ooh, baby nub

Baby nub, my baby nub
Why must we separate, my nub
All of my whole life through
I never nubbed no one but you
Why you do me like you do
I get this need

Ooh, ooh, need to hold you
Once again, my nub
Feel your warm embrace, my nub
Don't throw our nub away

Please don't do me this way
Not happy like I used to be
Loneliness has got the best of me
My nub, my baby nub

I need you, oh how I need you
Why you do me like you do
After I've been true to you
So deep in nub with you

Baby, baby, ooh 'til it's hurtin' me
'Til it's hurtin' me
Ooh, baby nub
Don't throw our nub away
Don't throw our nub away

oh wait! how about:

nub on the rocks, it ain't no big surprise...

or

oh, baby i nub your way

Denae said:
I'm being treated with a muscle relaxer and pain reliever. Followup with my regular doctor on Wednesday.

I was frightened laying there, thinking this sucks I'm paralyzed and can't call anyone, and this is what's going to happen to me because I live alone and that's my life.

It's all his fault anyway and you don't think I told him I was tossing & turning because of him.

I'm in the same boat. The only way they would find me is because I didn't go into work...by then, I hope my dogs haven't eaten me though :eek: *ok, that is just disturbing, sorry*

*I have nobody to blame but myself!* :(

pleasteasme said:
I'm in the same boat. The only way they would find me is because I didn't go into work...by then, I hope my dogs haven't eaten me though :eek: *ok, that is just disturbing, sorry*

with all due respect to the topic at hand, i think i can come up with a better solution than the DOGS eating you. ;)

EJFan said:
with all due respect to the topic at hand, i think i can come up with a better solution than the DOGS eating you. ;)

*giggles*

Let's hope I am not paralyzed at said moment.

pleasteasme said:

Oh dear, PTM, I could have written those exact words, except substitute cats for dogs, and it's the same.

In fact I once told my supervisor that if I didn't show up for work, then somethng is wrong and they'd better try to find me.

why aren't these damn drugs working!!!! I should be zonked out by now.

EJFan said:
Not to mention my pussy problem?

I saw it move

Lay Your Nub On Me - Racey

Come on baby lay your nub on me
ooh baby let your nub go free now
come on baby lay your nub on me
Baby
baby
baby
got the nub I need
now.

Denae said:
Oh dear, PTM, I could have written those exact words, except substitute cats for dogs, and it's the same.

In fact I once told my supervisor that if I didn't show up for work, then somethng is wrong and they'd better try to find me.

why aren't these damn drugs working!!!! I should be zonked out by now.

;) Yep, me too with work. They know. I wonder if that is why the old dude I work with keeps calling me at the most hideous hours and days (like weekends that I don't have to work and early hours to boot!) Maybe it is his twisted way of showing he cares if I am alive? Naaaaa, not a chance. Pretty sure I irritate him just as much as he does me.

I hope they kick in soon. I have some great stuff here but, it won't do you a bit of good. It sure knocks me out though. :eek:

Denae said:
Not to mention my pussy problem?
i'd have to get clearance for this but if i get approval i could probably fix 'er up right nice. :p

pleasteasme said:
You are a master of the double entendre. I bow down to you EJ.

*bows*
i used to be an evangelist and still have the power to heal... then i became a devout atheist but enjoy the laying on of hands. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back