GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes 100%?

What Makes 100%? What does it mean to give MORE than 100%? Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%. How about achieving 103%? What makes up 100% in life?

Here’s a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:

If:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

is represented as:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:

H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K

8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

and

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E

11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But ,

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E

1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

And,

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T

2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%

AND, look how far ass kissing will take you.

A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G

1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty, that While Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, its the Bullshit and Ass kissing that will put you over the top.

it is the ego that commands us and others are no exception. lol Hello Diz!:kiss::heart::rose:

Return to Sender

One day, God was looking down at Earth and saw all of the evil that was going on.

He decided to send an angel down to Earth to check it out. He called one of his best angels, Mario, and sent Saint Mario to Earth for a little while.

When Mario returned, he told God, "Yes it is bad on Earth. Ninety-five percent of it is bad, and about five percent of it is good."

God thought about it for a while, and figured he should probably send down a second angel, to get another point of view. God sent him down to Earth for a while. The angel came back and said, "Yes, the Earth is in decline. Ninety-five percent of it is bad, and five percent is good."

God said, "This is not good." So, he decided to send an e-mail to the five percent who were good. He wanted to encourage them, to give them a little something to help them keep going.

Do you know what the e-mail said?

You didn't get one, either, huh? Darn.

Hello everybody,

Just saying hi, been a busy week, worked 108 hours last week, no wonder I am tired.

The long weekend was great, made even better by the fact we got to spend the afternoon and evening with Diz and Kat on Fri. They were here for the hayride and the fireworks then crashed in our guest trailer. Sometimes it is nice having a campground.

And she is just as sweet as we always thought she was too! I liked Kat too.:)

Just saying...

k....later taters

Hello everybody,

Just saying hi, been a busy week, worked 108 hours last week, no wonder I am tired.

The long weekend was great, made even better by the fact we got to spend the afternoon and evening with Diz and Kat on Fri. They were here for the hayride and the fireworks then crashed in our guest trailer. Sometimes it is nice having a campground.

Just saying...

k....later taters
Dawww, thanks, hon. We had a blast! (Also? That firework that exploded underwater was THE BEST THING EVER! We keep telling people about it. It's been named the Fish Bomb.)

You guys are awesome!

-diz :rose:

Hello everybody,

Just saying...

k....later taters

Sounds like a wonderful time.:):rose:

*waves to all*
*kiss for Gigi*

So I registered for classes today. I figured I'd get college level English and remedial math out of the way. :rolleyes: I fucking hope it's $689 scholarship dollars well spent.

And what did everyone else do in the humidity today?

*waves to all*
*kiss for Gigi*

So I registered for classes today. I figured I'd get college level English and remedial math out of the way. :rolleyes: I fucking hope it's $689 scholarship dollars well spent.

And what did everyone else do in the humidity today?
:kiss::kiss::rose: back at you dear. I am working a few of my sites today. Fortunately they are air conditioned. I need to go back to school. Good for you! I should do what you are doing.

Hey all.

What happened to the vibe? I had to find it on the second page of GLBT stuff. Wow. Thats never happened to me before. Must be quiet here huh.

Sorry I havent been around much. Work has kept me super busy. Poor excuse I know.

I'll eventually catch up on whats been going on with you all.

Things are looking pretty good with me. But I'll have to fill you in later.

Any big news that I have missed and should know about?

Hope you are all well.

:)

So turns out i was on not that long ago.. A month maybe.. But we have only progressed one page since then.. crazy.

So the girl I met.. I heard nothing for the first 2 weeks of being away.. gave up on her.. Then got a message saying that she cant stop thinking about me. We've been talking heaps since.. If she can keep waiting like she says she is then this could be good.

But 30 days till I get back. Eeesh. Such a long time :(

So turns out i was on not that long ago.. A month maybe.. But we have only progressed one page since then.. crazy.

So the girl I met.. I heard nothing for the first 2 weeks of being away.. gave up on her.. Then got a message saying that she cant stop thinking about me. We've been talking heaps since.. If she can keep waiting like she says she is then this could be good.

lol that is a long time and we always miss you when you are gone. Hello Angel:kiss::heart::rose: I am excited about your girlfriend, you deserve a good one. :)

Hey all.

What happened to the vibe? I had to find it on the second page of GLBT stuff. Wow. Thats never happened to me before. Must be quiet here huh.

Sorry I havent been around much. Work has kept me super busy. Poor excuse I know.

I'll eventually catch up on whats been going on with you all.

Things are looking pretty good with me. But I'll have to fill you in later.

Any big news that I have missed and should know about?

Hope you are all well.

:)

A lot of us are hanging out at the Isle of Lesbos these days. I need to rush off to an appointment. *hugs* bbl later

Aussie! I was just thinking about you, literally, like a day or two ago, and wondering how you're doing. Glad to see an update!

Yeah, things here have been quiet. There are always more distractions than we have brain cells enough to combat them, so... quiet reigns.

Let's see, what's new. I moved with my wife from Nova Scotia, Canada, to Alberta, Canada. We're looking for an apartment up in Edmonton before school starts for her. I'm still waiting on a visa, though, so no work for me. I've been keeping busy with random chores, writing, webpage design, and helping my step-dad with car repairs. It doesn't pay, but it's a living anyway. ;)

We're dog-sitting an adorable little poodle-terrier mix today named Benji. I'll try to share photos later.

I still haven't shared our epic trans-Canada story. Maybe I'll type that up later today. Leslie's already heard it, because K and I totally crashed her campground earlier this month. :D Good times.

And don't worry! 30 days does seem like a lot when you're looking down the barrel, but it flies by so quickly. But man, you have all my sympathy on that long distance.

-diz :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back