You know you're a sub femboy when...

Can Allana join you two gurls and make it three cumsluts looking for some studs for some real action

Three mouths must be better than one

I'll wait my turn in line

:rose:

Allana

Oh yes. we could eve have a competition to see who's the biggest slut of the night.

I'd love to experience that, maybe being fucked while pinned against the wall.

Yes! It's fucking awesome!
He can pick me up and hold me by the throat- there's a way that he holds me up by my jugular on either side that doesn't cut off the air, but it cuts off the blood- and it feels FUCKING AMAZING-if we're against a wall. He's done that before without telling me he was going to; walked into the house, didn't even really look at me, and picked me up like that, half-drug me to the bathroom, and slammed me up against the shower wall- braced my legs and fucked my brains out.

When he dropped me I literally couldn't move or talk or anything for a few minutes, I had to wait for my body to start responding again- it was like I had passed out, but I hadn't- my body just wouldn't move; it was all tingly... damn it was nice.

It'd be hot if we went, dressed as hookers, for a night out looking for studs.

I have hooker clothes!

He can pick me up and hold me by the throat- there's a way that he holds me up by my jugular on either side that doesn't cut off the air, but it cuts off the blood- and it feels FUCKING AMAZING-if we're against a wall. He's done that before without telling me he was going to; walked into the house, didn't even really look at me, and picked me up like that, half-drug me to the bathroom, and slammed me up against the shower wall- braced my legs and fucked my brains out.

When he dropped me I literally couldn't move or talk or anything for a few minutes, I had to wait for my body to start responding again- it was like I had passed out, but I hadn't- my body just wouldn't move; it was all tingly... damn it was nice.

I have hooker clothes!
Dress for us

I have hooker clothes!

I agree..........dress for us, tease us........I love slutty hooker clothes........:devil:

I agree..........dress for us, tease us........I love slutty hooker clothes........:devil:

I have drag clothes and guy hooker clothes- with the skin-tight leather pants I have to lie down to get in and the fishnet tops and black boots and whatnot.

My current fav drag slutty clothes are a pink babydoll my man got me with a hotrod covered in chicks on it that says, "Whorespower" and a pink mini- I've got TONS of heels and knee-socks and whatnot.

I have drag clothes and guy hooker clothes- with the skin-tight leather pants I have to lie down to get in and the fishnet tops and black boots and whatnot.

My current fav drag slutty clothes are a pink babydoll my man got me with a hotrod covered in chicks on it that says, "Whorespower" and a pink mini- I've got TONS of heels and knee-socks and whatnot.

And now that you have me hard and lustful.........OMG......

Damn it, candicame, I'd love to be fucked like that. My fave ways have been:

-on my knees, next to a mirror, so I can see myself being fucked like the cuntboy I am, my hands on his hairy thighs, pulling him into me every time he thrusts
-him lying on his back, me sitting on his cock, going up and down while pinching my nipples, loved the feeling of being his fucktoy that's doing the work for him, and feeling him in to the hilt, feeling his pubic hair against my ass.

Pink mini sounds hot, maybe with a very skimpy pink top and pink high heel sandals...

Damn it, candicame, I'd love to be fucked like that. My fave ways have been:

-on my knees, next to a mirror, so I can see myself being fucked like the cuntboy I am, my hands on his hairy thighs, pulling him into me every time he thrusts
-him lying on his back, me sitting on his cock, going up and down while pinching my nipples, loved the feeling of being his fucktoy that's doing the work for him, and feeling him in to the hilt, feeling his pubic hair against my ass.

Pink mini sounds hot, maybe with a very skimpy pink top and pink high heel sandals...

Damn.........:devil:

I'd love that - except maybe I'd rather be dressed like a slutty maid, I happen to show a little to much leg, and then he has his way with me like that...

I could get on all fours and have my mouth service one of you, or you could take turns...

I leave this thread for like, a day- and someone steals my slut position? I'm not standing for that. I'll wrestle you for it. ;)

In jello. :rose:

I leave this thread for like, a day- and someone steals my slut position? I'm not standing for that. I'll wrestle you for it. ;)

In jello. :rose:

No, in a tub full of baby oil or lube of some kind... On the other hand, if there's enough studs, we could go on all fours side by side...

mmm baby oil? You all are turning this into a very special sexy scene. You have Daddy very stiff n dripping. :devil:

No, in a tub full of baby oil or lube of some kind... On the other hand, if there's enough studs, we could go on all fours side by side...

We could do both. :D
That way, everyone wins...

We need a sign-up sheet and a receptionist- make it all classy and shit. :D

We could do both. :D
That way, everyone wins...

We need a sign-up sheet and a receptionist- make it all classy and shit. :D

no sign-up sheet, just a line - I like the idea of not even knowing or being able to find out the names of those fucking me.

You know you're a sub femboy when you repeatedly have variations of this fantasy:
I'm an illegal newly arrived in the US, and I get a gardening job, my employer then offers me a babysitting job. It's an actual baby, and I'm told duties include feeding, which obviously I assume from formula. The pay's good so I agree, me and the father have a drink, it turns out mine is spiked, and when I wake up, I have breasts though otherwise my body is still male. And not just breasts, but lactating ones - this is how I'm going to feed the baby. The dad tells me he will undo the change once the baby is weaned, and I have no choice but to go along if I ever want to return to normal - my choices are to get deported with breasts or to continue and eventually get turned back into a regular male and paid a lot of money.
As I live as the baby's nursemaid, my body gradually becomes more feminine, which I try to hide at first but it's rather pointless if you have to wear nursing bras. One day I'm nursing and I can see how lustfully my employer looks at my milk-engorged breasts, he comments how i'm becoming a hot chica and as soon as I'm done he lifts me up and takes me to his room, where he proceeds to rape my bubble butt ass. He mocks how little masculinity I have left, mocking my now peanut-sized balls and my little boy's dick, he tells me his was bigger when he was eight. Once he's done, he lays down the law: I'm going to dress 100% female from now on, skirts or dresses mandatory (nothing longer than knee-length), grow my hair long, wear nail polish (red, pink or glittery) all the time, etc. And, of course, bend over for him on demand. As it's the only way to eventually turn back, I have no choice but to agree. To seal the 'agreement,' I get on all fours... and soon my milk-swollen breasts are jiggling back and forth as he thrusts his cock in and out of my ass.
Next morning, my balls are gone and my dick is hidden underneath my bush. Eventually the remains of my scrotum become vaginal lips, as I'm helping set the table, I lean over and feel his cock brushing against my ass. I lean on the table for support, he raises my skirt, pulls down my panties and pops my cherry. From then on he fills my pussy with cum several times a day.
Eventually the day comes when the baby is officially weaned, and my employer chastises me for thinking nursing is infallible contraception - I'm pregnant, and he will only turn me back after I give birth. He then takes me shopping for maternity clothes. We continue to have regular sex during my pregnancy, and I sometimes role-play the pregnant hooker. Eventually I give birth, and as I'm breastfeeding my newborn, I make my decision. I beg him to let me remain a woman. He spells out his terms: I'll be his wife, and as he's always wanted a house full of kids, I'm going to be pregnant and/or lactating all the time for some years. I agree to all his terms, and then he admits it was all from the start a ploy to get himself his ideal wife. It doesn't matter, I want to be his wife and bear his babies.

You know you're a sub femboy when you repeatedly have variations of this fantasy:
I'm an illegal newly arrived in the US, and I get a gardening job, my employer then offers me a babysitting job. It's an actual baby, and I'm told duties include feeding, which obviously I assume from formula. The pay's good so I agree, me and the father have a drink, it turns out mine is spiked, and when I wake up, I have breasts though otherwise my body is still male. And not just breasts, but lactating ones - this is how I'm going to feed the baby. The dad tells me he will undo the change once the baby is weaned, and I have no choice but to go along if I ever want to return to normal - my choices are to get deported with breasts or to continue and eventually get turned back into a regular male and paid a lot of money.
As I live as the baby's nursemaid, my body gradually becomes more feminine, which I try to hide at first but it's rather pointless if you have to wear nursing bras. One day I'm nursing and I can see how lustfully my employer looks at my milk-engorged breasts, he comments how i'm becoming a hot chica and as soon as I'm done he lifts me up and takes me to his room, where he proceeds to rape my bubble butt ass. He mocks how little masculinity I have left, mocking my now peanut-sized balls and my little boy's dick, he tells me his was bigger when he was eight. Once he's done, he lays down the law: I'm going to dress 100% female from now on, skirts or dresses mandatory (nothing longer than knee-length), grow my hair long, wear nail polish (red, pink or glittery) all the time, etc. And, of course, bend over for him on demand. As it's the only way to eventually turn back, I have no choice but to agree. To seal the 'agreement,' I get on all fours... and soon my milk-swollen breasts are jiggling back and forth as he thrusts his cock in and out of my ass.
Next morning, my balls are gone and my dick is hidden underneath my bush. Eventually the remains of my scrotum become vaginal lips, as I'm helping set the table, I lean over and feel his cock brushing against my ass. I lean on the table for support, he raises my skirt, pulls down my panties and pops my cherry. From then on he fills my pussy with cum several times a day.
Eventually the day comes when the baby is officially weaned, and my employer chastises me for thinking nursing is infallible contraception - I'm pregnant, and he will only turn me back after I give birth. He then takes me shopping for maternity clothes. We continue to have regular sex during my pregnancy, and I sometimes role-play the pregnant hooker. Eventually I give birth, and as I'm breastfeeding my newborn, I make my decision. I beg him to let me remain a woman. He spells out his terms: I'll be his wife, and as he's always wanted a house full of kids, I'm going to be pregnant and/or lactating all the time for some years. I agree to all his terms, and then he admits it was all from the start a ploy to get himself his ideal wife. It doesn't matter, I want to be his wife and bear his babies.

I love the way your mind works........

This made me happy- wouldn't that be fucking awesome!?
I mean, I love kids- and in that scenario, you wouldn't have to work. I wanna be a 50s housewife so fucking bad- that's like, my ideal life...

Back