The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think about better days and wonder if I'll feel that way again.

Sleepless, dreamless, hopeless nights,
I wish for you to come.
To fill my eyes with tears of happiness,
and take away this glum.

I wish for you to put your hands around me,
and make me cozy and warm,
and fill my stomach with butterflies and bees,
that so gently swarm.

I wish for you to bring me joy,
when everything seems so bad,
and take me out of this unhappy mood,
that makes me feel so sad.

I wish for you to give me back the memories
that brightened up my heart,
and let us share more of them,
because I do not understand
why we ever did part.

I wish for everything to be as it was,
having soft sleeps filled with dreams and hope tonight,
so that for every coming day there is a shine of light.

Does it have to end like this?
For I'm not back in your arms,
my dreams still torn,
my heart still empty,
my life with no happiness,
my day with no future without you.

Why the fuck do you give me a guilt trip like that! You are supposed to be my friend, yet now I feel so guilty I am prepared to sacrifice something I shouldnt to make you happy! You knew I had sold the tickets, I even told you... but you still turn it against me and that is not fair.
The sad fact is, right now I would rather you took my ticket to make yourself happy, so I dont feel guilty, rather than go to the concert with you just so I know it clears the air. I can't stand pissing my friends off, even if it is not my fault. God I feel so desperate sometimes! :(

SHE-SAID_RK.gif

Last edited:
What makes men think that a woman is going to respond to a random pm with a link in it to define who they are?

Don't think so.

.....he gave me my new pc phone today:D told me not get in trouble with it:rolleyes:

hmmmmm.......

pet

Today I will mostly be wondering..... what the fuck I am doing here.

By far the worst day since I arrived. Feelings of isolation and
wondering what the hell I am doing in this strange country, where I know hardly anyone and am away from everyone who gives a damn.

Not feeling too brave now *soft laugh*

Fuck. :(

Please...this isn't for hugs. I just need somewhere to blurt and no one I know is awake yet.

Today I will mostly be wondering..... what the fuck I am doing here.

By far the worst day since I arrived. Feelings of isolation and
wondering what the hell I am doing in this strange country, where I know hardly anyone and am away from everyone who gives a damn.

Not feeling too brave now *soft laugh*

Fuck. :(

Please...this isn't for hugs. I just need somewhere to blurt and no one I know is awake yet.

*Hugs minx anyway* :rose:
I went through similar when I first arrived in Sydney, and I was lucky I had Sir living with me to help me through it - it must be much harder without your Dom living in the same house. Like you I left everything and everyone behind, and it is bound to come down on you sooner or later.

Feel free to PM me if you like, at least we are somewhat in the same time zone :kiss:

*Hugs minx anyway* :rose:
I went through similar when I first arrived in Sydney, and I was lucky I had Sir living with me to help me through it - it must be much harder without your Dom living in the same house. Like you I left everything and everyone behind, and it is bound to come down on you sooner or later.

Feel free to PM me if you like, at least we are somewhat in the same time zone :kiss:

Thanks so much bandit :rose:

Yes I am really feeling it today. Hit me like a ton of bricks :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back