Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Legs.

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • Feet.

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Something else....

Votes: 22 22.2%

• Total voters
Nothing makes me hotter or make me want to slip off for a bit of privacy to masturbate than the viewing of a woman's nipples through her top.

Yummy.

Brilliant answer . . . your eyes wander everywhere

It wanders everywhere.

Hi, I'm with you . . . I take in the whole package, and then linger on my favorite hills or valleys. In bed, I guess my favorites are T & A . . . I love to nurse at a woman's breasts for a long time, and often. Also, equally, I love for her to be lying face down, my nose at the base of her spine, mouth and chin nestled in the cleft of her buttocks, kissing and looking up over her back and hair, my arms around her bottom so that my hands hold her waist. Once, with my tongue circling a young girl's anus, she came violently, her butt cheeks at one point squeezing my face so hard I thought she'd break my jaw or teeth. I hung on.

Last edited:
The neck is my draw, The curve of it into the shoulder is about my favorite curve on a woman, only the hip curve wins out in my book!

My eyes try to take in the entire package for sure but I'm drawn mostly to eyes and teeth so I voted 'other' for teeth :)

I like getting caught by the subject of my blatant adoration when I stare at his package. You would think I would get all blushy and stuff, and with certain men this is true, however I find it way more fun to smile and let him know I was caught and don't care...it's cute the way men blush.

I like getting caught by the subject of my blatant adoration when I stare at his package. You would think I would get all blushy and stuff, and with certain men this is true, however I find it way more fun to smile and let him know I was caught and don't care...it's cute the way men blush.

:eek:....

I would have selected "Ass", but it wasn't an option. Truthfully, I would have to answer that it's all situation dependent. I have a hard time looking away from a nice set of tits, or any nipples that are prominently poking through her shirt. If I'm behind her, then of course I'm staring at her ass-- unless it's small and flat. I can be hypnotized by nice legs, especially under a very short skirt. A pretty face? Hell yeah. I'm down for whatever she's showing.

My bad for not adding that "Ass" option. I started from the head and went to the legs, missing the back...and it's kinda hard to decide what to include in 10 options.

You have nailed the general thoughts for pretty much everyone here, but let's suppose that you had to choose between one out of all of them....

Legs and face first. Everything in between second.

A piercing (other than ears) or Tat makes me lose all interest, no matter how hot the rest is.
I respect that. Not everyone has to like everything.

I like Tats, but it also depends on the nature, size and location of the Tats. Piercings are a bit more tough. I like to ogle at a belly-button piercing most of the time....

Three features in the physical dimension are essential:

1. A pretty face,

2. A fit or overall healthy figure,

3. An natural and confident poise -- the way a woman holds herself.

Oh, but yes, shapely legs, they do get and hold my attention.
At first glance....yes, an attractive woman can get hold of my attention much quickly but it's usually the smarter ones that keep hold of it. ;)

Breasts and arse and cleavage all missing from the poll? Just because you don't opt for them yourself?

Kind of missing the point of a poll ;)

Cleavage for me.
Totally.

My.

Bad.

It's kinda hard when you're given a limit of 10 options only. And the poll was made in a jify, more like an afterthought. :eek:

Can women play too?

At first glance, it's his size and how he carries himself. A wide set of shoulders, with the confident but relaxed "feel" and watching how he moves. I love athletic grace, a man who is well connected and aware of his body is a mighty potent aphrodisiac to me.

Next, if we are close enough for me to inspect, are his hands. A well manicured, masculine hand can make me dewy in delightful ways. On a date, if I can't happily imagine inviting those long tapered fingers to delve inside me....he doesn't get a second chance. Keep 'em clean, buffed and short, boys.

Can women play too?

At first glance, it's his size and how he carries himself. A wide set of shoulders, with the confident but relaxed "feel" and watching how he moves. I love athletic grace, a man who is well connected and aware of his body is a mighty potent aphrodisiac to me.

Next, if we are close enough for me to inspect, are his hands. A well manicured, masculine hand can make me dewy in delightful ways. On a date, if I can't happily imagine inviting those long tapered fingers to delve inside me....he doesn't get a second chance. Keep 'em clean, buffed and short, boys.
Of Course, Women are welcome! But the poll options might be off-putting for many. :eek:

You're actually the first lady to emphasise on manicured hands. I'm sure other ladies appreciate it too, but that's the most vocal opinion I've heard till now. :)

Of Course, Women are welcome! But the poll options might be off-putting for many. :eek:

Whatever do you mean? From a tender age we are taught to accept that we are in fact not equal to the sum of our parts but judged in a rather piecemeal way according to the viewers taste. why should that rankle? ;)

You're actually the first lady to emphasise on manicured hands. I'm sure other ladies appreciate it too, but that's the most vocal opinion I've heard till now. :)

It should be vivid, I've imagined many a hand...

Ummm.

:eek:

It's a fun thread and a nice escape from the heaviness of the GB. Make more!

Whatever do you mean? From a tender age we are taught to accept that we are in fact not equal to the sum of our parts but judged in a rather piecemeal way according to the viewers taste. why should that rankle? ;)

:heart:

It should be vivid, I've imagined many a hand...

Ummm.

:eek:

You actually reminded me of this -

Maroon_5_-_Hands_All_Over.png

:D

It's a fun thread and a nice escape from the heaviness of the GB. Make more!

When this thread dies a horrible death, I will. ;)

Well, if I get to have a say about Men....

I like a man who keeps himself fit, who takes out some time for his own body. I like gazing at his chest, or when his erection is trying to poke out of his pants...you know, that semi-hard stage when he's not fully hard yet. I like that too. :)

I like a man who keeps himself fit, who takes out some time for his own body. I like gazing at his chest, or when his erection is trying to poke out of his pants...you know, that semi-hard stage when he's not fully hard yet. I like that too. :)
Keep talking.

I'm taking careful notes. :D

Back