Icarius & Friends! Warning: sexy funtimes inside.

You are extremely sexy... Only saw what's on the first page, can't wait to look through the thread.

Hot. Hot. Hot.

Hi. Haven't seen you in a while! Glad you're enjoying... me. :)

Jack-fucking-pot!

Awesome gifs and pics!

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Thanks babe. Your new stuff was excellent.

omgnowai

You are extremely sexy... Only saw what's on the first page, can't wait to look through the thread.

Oh, you're new! Welcome! If there's anything I can do to make you more comfortable, let me know. ;)

Also this thread has been terribly indecent lately so let's have some relatively SFW gifs:

388751.gif

439362.gif

416343.gif

486994.gif

Also this thread has been terribly indecent lately so let's have some relatively SFW gifs:

388751.gif

439362.gif

416343.gif

486994.gif

Oh Icarius...you make me think very indecent things. That mouth. Damn. That is all I can say. Don't want to muck up your lovely thread with dirty words and drool. :rolleyes:

388751.gif

439362.gif

416343.gif

486994.gif

That's the sexiest thing I've seen in a long, long time. :kiss::rose:

The gifs might be SFW, but my reaction to them most certainly is not. :devil:

This... this is quality.
I support this gif's of undressing trend.

That's the sexiest thing I've seen in a long, long time. :kiss::rose:

The gifs might be SFW, but my reaction to them most certainly is not. :devil:

Oh Icarius...you make me think very indecent things. That mouth. Damn. That is all I can say. Don't want to muck up your lovely thread with dirty words and drool. :rolleyes:

Huh. Good to know I don't need to get naked to provoke good reactions. Thanks!

Oh yeah, and here's a little tease.

481697x.gif

Thanks for the feedback, guys. You're all sex on legs and I'm still amazed you want to look at my pasty Irish boybody after all this time. :heart:

Those lips and that mouth look quite capable of giving lots of pleasure.

Thanks for the compliment. :)
p.s. You are sensual and fun. I think you will always have the ladies a-looking and other things ;)

388751.gif

439362.gif

416343.gif

486994.gif

Huh. Good to know I don't need to get naked to provoke good reactions. Thanks!

I will never ever get tired of looking at this set of gifs.

I watch your deliberate hands and your sexy pout and I imagine the intent, knowing look in your eyes as I lie naked on my bed waiting for you to join me...

*Swoons...*

:rose:

Those lips and that mouth look quite capable of giving lots of pleasure.

Thanks for the compliment. :)
p.s. You are sensual and fun. I think you will always have the ladies a-looking and other things ;)

Haha, I hope so! As for my mouth... I'm kept well-practiced. My lips had a surprise workout this morning from my lovely girlfriend. ;)

I will never ever get tired of looking at this set of gifs.

I watch your deliberate hands and your sexy pout and I imagine the intent, knowing look in your eyes as I lie naked on my bed waiting for you to join me...

*Swoons...*

Whoa, girl, rein in that imagination. You wouldn't want to make a mess... would you?

I just have to say that my mouth has never been more tempted at following a hand than at this moment.

cm-46081-050ff1d764cce4.gif

I fucking love reaction gifs. Pleased to meet you!

Your pasty Irish boybody is sexy as hell...you are sex!!!
Oh yeah, and here's a little tease.

481697x.gif

Thanks for the feedback, guys. You're all sex on legs and I'm still amazed you want to look at my pasty Irish boybody after all this time. :heart:

Wow! I can't believe I missed your thread mr. IcariusInHiding!

Very nice pics and gifs. You are very hot. Very tantalizing. Very lost for more appropriate words I am.

Writing while fanning isn't easy either...

Your pasty Irish boybody is sexy as hell...you are sex!!!

<3

Wow! I can't believe I missed your thread mr. IcariusInHiding!

Very nice pics and gifs. You are very hot. Very tantalizing. Very lost for more appropriate words I am.

Writing while fanning isn't easy either...

Welcome! Don't worry, I forgive latecomers who stick around. ;)

Fuckkkk. Those gifs are hot.

I'm so eloquent, I know ;)

SO eloquent, gurl.

z205099164.gif

Oh, dude, me too! Delighted to make your acquaintance. :)

I can one-up that! My reaction to seeing new posts here that I've missed:

tumblr_mbkqkoOd0K1qg7xwvo1_250.gif

That may or may not have happened this morning in the shower.

Haha, I hope so! As for my mouth... I'm kept well-practiced. My lips had a surprise workout this morning from my lovely girlfriend. ;)

Hmmmmm I like the sound of the above. Sexy body, talented mouth and naughty imagination.The voyeur in me wishes I could watch ;):devil:

Since you like reaction gifs, this is my reaction to your photos....;)

tumblr_m2jsulGpXD1rotev2o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Hot damn. To quote you, "Fuck, yeah. Water." :O Yeah.

Now that the very succinct or un-eloquent reaction to your previous postings is done (lo-lo-loving the non-explicit ones, and the bathrub--I mean, bathtub--ones, btw), I just wanna ask, why, oh, why did I miss this thread? It's rare to see tumblrisms here in Lit, so it was fun to read. :p And GIFs, well, I'm pretty sure we're the same age. Fellow 21-year olds!

Looking forward to more post-processing fun~ Oh, and I second the suggestion of a strip tease. Please?

Missing you, sexy! :kiss:

Don't suppose you could find time to post some more??? :eek:

Back