Finally A Texan Speaks Out, Impeachment!

Years ago, to shut up one of LT's libelous attacks on my military service, I posted a pic of two Purple Hearts in their presentation cases received for injuries suffered during the Vietnam War. I placed them on my laptop with Literotica clearly on the display, and asked him how many of those he had. They are what they are, but they were not Navy Crosses. I've regretted doing it ever since.

Given the choice of believing either you or Rob, I would believe you.

Rob is a proven liar. He has absolutely zero credibility.

It's not like someone known for their credibility is making the claim.

While I have no knowledge of what you said or didn't say in this matter, I do know that Rob is definitely a liar and will say anything about people he has a grudge against.

LOL...Zipman is still smarting over me calling him out for his support of Israeli soldiers using Palestinian children as human shields.

Years ago, to shut up one of LT's libelous attacks on my military service, I posted a pic of two Purple Hearts in their presentation cases received for injuries suffered during the Vietnam War. I placed them on my laptop with Literotica clearly on the display, and asked him how many of those he had. They are what they are, but they were not Navy Crosses. I've regretted doing it ever since.

Someone reply to this so Vette sees it please.

Vette, take me off iggy for a moment I'd like to PM you. Then put me back on if you'd like.

LOL...Zipman is still smarting over me calling him out for his support of Israeli soldiers using Palestinian children as human shields.

Rob, if you want to lie, don't be upset when people call you a liar.

You asked me flat out if I thought it was wrong that Israel used palestinian children as shields. I said yes, it was wrong. I've also stated repeatedly the I am, and always have been against Israel building settlements.

And yet, you continue to lie and say I think Israel can do no wrong. That is a lie, plain and simple.

I get that you didn't like it when I called you a scumbag for going after other poster's families and children. I think that is wrong. I think it is wrong to make racist comments about A_Js adopted daughter no matter how much of an idiot he can be.

Do you really think lying about me is going to make it better?

There are still three branches of government the last time I looked, they all take an oath to support and defend the Constitution. I don't think this is going anywhere in the Congress. I hope they de-fund Obama's bullshit efforts.

I hope Congress bows up in crazy ways. We will swing back to the middle if that happens. Even my hard-right momma who sleeps with a loaded Barretta in her night stand thinks the NRA is filled with crazies.

Vette fleeing to the cowardly shelter of iggy crushes nobody. .[/B]

Sure, dude. That's why you asked someone to quote you so he'd see your post. :rolleyes:

Cowardly??? ROFLMAO! You sound just like Pork Chop.

I can't speak for vette, but when I put someone on iggy it's because I have absolutely no interest in anything they say. They're like AM radio static - meaningless noise that just gets in the way. Ignoramuses always claim it's because they're cowards, but the truth is they can't stand the fact that someone thinks they don't matter.

Sounds like a you problem.

Like most, your mom in uninformed, having been victimized by the propaganda of the leftist anti-gun press.

No. She is much of right-of-center America.

Grew up with hunters.

Has owned a pistol for self-protection since she was in her 20s.

Hates Obama.

A lot of America both believes in the right to bear arms and believes the NRA is filled with crazies.

Vette fleeing to the cowardly shelter of iggy crushes nobody. In fact it's good for him because that way he can go about his business hearing only things that he likes. Soft, soothing things like how life was in the 50's where uppity women and black people didn't have any say in America. A time when he could muster an erection without the aid of pills or gay erotica.

Either that or he just massively flipped out when I linked California's budget surplus. It. Just. Cannot. Be. True. Iggy.

Hey MORON, you still have me on iggy. *views post* :D:D

Sure, dude. That's why you asked someone to quote you so he'd see your post. :rolleyes:

Cowardly??? ROFLMAO! You sound just like Pork Chop.

I can't speak for vette, but when I put someone on iggy it's because I have absolutely no interest in anything they say. They're like AM radio static - meaningless noise that just gets in the way. Ignoramuses always claim it's because they're cowards, but the truth is they can't stand the fact that someone thinks they don't matter.

Sounds like a you problem.

I pm'd Vette for a different reason. He may disclose it if he wishes.

Merc has delusions of grandeur as far as the effect of his posts on people. I get tired of his clogging threads with demands for the most elementary of facts as a tactic to deliberately waste the time of the poster, demanding links to information he's already familiar with, or have already been posted.
:rolleyes:

I ask you to back your claims when I'm not sure they're supported by facts and I support my own. This is a bad thing? The fact is you're regularly mistaken about "elementary facts" so it's best to see what' actually going on.

Vette, tell me again what Americans believe?

1-14-13-5.png

1-14-13-12.png

Now ask any one of the morons who supports an assault weapons ban exactly what it is they think they will accomplish...

How will it prevent or even lessen gun violence/homicide??

DURRRRRRRRRRrrrrrhurrrrrrrrr...... ;)

LMFAO@thefuckingmoronsontheleft.com

Last edited:
Merc has delusions of grandeur as far as the effect of his posts on people. I get tired of his clogging threads with demands for the most elementary of facts as a tactic to deliberately waste the time of the poster, demanding links to information he's already familiar with, or have already been posted.
:rolleyes:

He sounds like pereg when you put him on iggy. :cool::D

I ask you to back your claims when I'm not sure they're supported by facts and I support my own. This is a bad thing? The fact is you're regularly mistaken about "elementary facts" so it's best to see what' actually going on.

*views post* Hey coward am I still on iggy? :cool::D:D

Now ask any one of the morons who supports an assault weapons ban exactly what it is they think they will accomplish...

How will it prevent or even lessen gun violence/homicide??

DURRRRRRRRRRrrrrrhurrrrrrrrr...... ;)

LMFAO@thefuckingmoronsontheleft.com

What are you talking about? Half of Republicans and most moderates support it. Stop calling it a leftist position because it's not.

Back