Subway Sluts are a Dime a Dozen but not this one. [Closed to Spankmegirl23]

Marie felt so good feeling him start to fuck her harder and deeper she let out a moan here they was fucking on a bench at the park and it maked her hot knowing someone may see she knewl by his speed she was going to cum soon.

And in a few mins she felt her body shake and let out a moan and cum hard.
 
-He groaned and looked to her eyes.-"Oh yeah Marie your so naughty you want more just tell me and tell me where you want."
 
She moan " Cum in me " she said in his ears as she kept moving up and down on him more she starting sucking on his neck " Please i want you to cum"
 
-He groaned cumming filling her pussy with his hot liquid cum.-"Oh yeah that feels good."
 
She moan feeling him cum in her she felt herself cum again,As she clam down she smiled and saying " Yes it did" rasing off him.
 
She smiled he wanted more she lower to her knees in front of him licking him clean teasing their cum she soon took him in her mouth.
 
-He groaned and took her hair running his fingers in her hair. He groaned and ran his hands in her hair softly.-"That feels good Marie give me more."
 
-Miles groaned and pet Marie's head and stroked her hair softly.-"Oh god a bit more Marie come on girl."
 
She had to work alittle but soon got him all in her mouth and soon was sucking him faster using her all she had to make him cum.
 
-He groaned loudly as his cum flowed out and filled her mouth.-"Oh god that feels good."
 
-Miles smiled to Marie.-"How about it want to do more on this bench or do you want to try some where else in the park."
 
She pulled he thong off stand in front himher legs spread " Right here" She want his tounge his cock she didnt care right now.
 
-Miles sat her on the bench and spread her legs wide as he began to lick her pussy keeping her legs spread very wide.-
 
She moan she felt his tounge on her " oh" she moan god it felt good her legs was spread if anyone walked by they get a nice view.
 
-A few people in the distance but to dark to see them. Miles lapped her pussy eating her out using two fingers to probe her wet pussy.-
 
Her head fall back as his fingers entering her and him still feeling his tounge she couldnt help but moan it felt so good she wanted it so much oh my she moan .
 
-Miles finger fucked her harder now with 3 fingers and licked her clit as he enjoys the naughty sensation of this act.-"Mmm enjoying yoru self i can take you any where and any time."
 
She looked at him She moan " Oh yes" when he started fucking her with his fingers harder she moan she knewl she would not last much longer,Doing it outside made it so much hotter,maked her more excited knowing someone could see what they was doing.

She like he was not scared to touch her any where anytime.
It make her want him more.
 
-Miles smiled and looked to her eyes.-"Go on Maria tell me what you want where you want it i want to make you scream for more."-he smiled to her eyes.-
 
God it felt so good his 3 fingers in her fucking her hard she wanted to cum she need to and she wanted to around his nice cock

" Fuck my wet pussy please" She moan watching him smile he was making her want more he was making her not want to try to be quiet.He was giving it to her good and it make her hot.
 
-Miles smiled and shoved his cock in her pussy and began to ram his cock deep and hard in her waiting pussy thrusting hard the sound filled the air.-
 
She moan as he enter his nice cock in her waiting pussy it felt so good to have him in her the sound filled the air she moan moving her hips with him as best as she could,she wanted all of him in her.
 
Back
Top