How to help a shy guy talk dirty?!

I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas (or has dated a guy like this or is a shy guy) about ways I could spice it up or make him feel more comfortable. Thanks in advance for listening/ giving advice.:)


If you turn sex into a chore to please you, the problem will solve itself soon.
 
You have to be very careful here. Almost all boys want a whore/slutty type of girl for sex and they feel comfortable talking dirty there (even your shy bf will definitely talk dirty when he is having sex with some other slutty girl!!!). But when it comes to the girl they love, many boys does not want to talk dirty. It might turn him off if you make him feel tht he is not doing as good as ur exes did.

I would suggest you try to behave very submissive in front of him. Make him feel that he has all the control. Try to behave as if you are his doll and that will make him feel more like ur master and eventually he might start to talk dirty.!!
 
I would say be careful of overpressuring him or making everything about what he's not doing. Try to go a bit of time without speaking to him.

However, thinking back from my own experience, it might help you if you just give him some very simple things to say that you like to be called. Even just once or twice. I think I've felt inhibited from talking dirty because I felt like I would be judged on what I've just said. If you gave him a couple of things he could feel very safe about he might start to feel more comfortable.

But then I suppose this brings it back to the relationship in general. Making it clear that you won't judge him for any desire he might have (not the same as saying you have to go along with it) and generally (continuing to be, I presume) open, trusting and trustworthy, might help him over time, too.

But as another poster said, maybe he's just not into this.
 
CORRECTION:

"Try to go a bit of time without speaking to him" about the dirty-talk issue!! :)
 
Obviously, don't force it out of him, but maybe start by asking simple 'yes' and 'no' questions during sex. If he feels comfortable with that after some time, start asking more indirect questions. It may be more work, but get him talking beforehand and then keep stringing him along (in a good way, of course) so it bridges over into your love making.
 
Back
Top