New OOC 'Rebuild'

Maybe it is time to skip a few days in the timeline of 'Rebuild' and assume everyone is healthy (except John who still is unable to move his arm normally and has no strength in his arm and hand) again, some scouting for a new place has been done and the Knights have decided to relocate to the Winery?

Maybe they call it the Knights' Winery now?

Everybody ready to skip, lets say five days, ahead as soon as the raid to the Armory is done (written)?

There will be some people living in the winery, guests, employees, how are the Knights going to 'deal' with them?

Oh, I think Ria will have expected to feel Napoleonly for a few days and she is one (with Deacon maybe?) who seems to be immune to it?
 
I'm taking it that Deacon will be able to get the weapon he is looking for after the relocation? Also how long before they head for the Armory and other vehicles? I need around half a day to finish Derry's cross bow.

Also if Deacon could be one of the immune I would appreciate it
 
Lets say the raid to the armory happens in two days? After they know who is ill/affected by the scratches and wounds they got while fighting the attack off?

Is it okay to you all if I 'jump' the date to days ahead now and post a little piece (Ria looking back on the last two days?) which explains it?
 
Yeah sure, gives time to finish the crossbow and learn Derry how to use it.

Also before the raid one of the flamethrowers should be ready, that would mean that you didn't see much of Deacon.
 
OK....Derry is ready to learn the crossbow now...and then onto the armory!
 
We won't have to do as much work if the whole place is surrounded with an 9ft concrete wall.

Sorry Wolf, missed your post.
I don't think there is a wall around the place just now. That would be too easy ...
 
But I like easy and building walls is extremely boring to write about to me. Cramer can get banged up and injured I would rather have that happen than getting the Napoleon virus. The main characters have a love interest and it looked as if Cramer and Norah would be next. I'm going to have him seeing Norah as a little sister to look out for now. Cramer was begged by Mr. Ashtuli to put him out of his misery and it's broken something inside him. He's probably going to go rogue now and then doing what he wants without asking. But he'll still show up just in time right when he's needed most. The damaged the world has suffered begins to have a twisted effect on the good ol' boy.
 
Last edited:
Hey yall sorry I didn't get to post yet winter classes started:/. Im going to post duirkng he attack with lulu protecting most of the kids and lola w the shot gun she has not being able to save some. She is not infected but feels somewhat guilty she couldn't save everyone especially after not being able to save her niece and nephew and fiancee.

She becomes extremely protective of the kids making sure no one gets near them unless they get checked and telling the kids what to do in case of emergency. She sees her fiancee had become a walker and is forced to kill him to save Fredrique.
 
CHARACTER SHEET

NAME: Troy Hunter

AGE: 29

GENDER: Male

PICTURE:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1367834&d=1389062331

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1367866&d=1389065530

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Troy is 6 feet tall but has a very athletic build. Short (Buzz cut) reddish brown hair and brown eyes, but with a face that has laughter lines etched in. His palms and fingers are calloused from hard work, and his skin has that tanned look you get from always being in the sun.

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION:
Troy is an easy going sort of guy with an infectious sort of humorous way about him. He likes to joke around but in a self depreciating way, not at the expense of others. However he is very serious when it comes to security or when danger is around and would lay down his life to protect those around him.

BACKGROUND:
Troy had some troubles as a kid that could come in handy later on and have already for him in his time at the winery. At 18 he joined the Australian Military (Army) and became a MP and started working with dogs. He did 2 stints (8 yrs) before rostering out with his latest dog "Boscoe". He then joined the Australian police force and become a top handler there. He bred Boscoe but sadly he had died a year ago. His latest dog "Anubis" was Boscoe's son and the pup he had with him was of his last litter. He had brought him over to the states to give to the local Police K9 unit to bolster their unit and later improve their breeding stock when all hell had broken loose.This Pup has no name at the moment as it is tradition that it's new master name it. Troy has been too busy to name it after the incident. It answers to boy at the moment.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER THE "GROUP"?
Troy has extensive Military background so knows how to shoot a variety of weapons and drive military vehicles. He also knows a little more than basic first aide because of his dogs. If they were ever wounded he wanted to be able to patch them up.
He knows unarmed combat,as well as basic knife fighting skills and police baton skills.
Living as a bachelor he also knows how to cook,sew and basic handyman skills.

Troys dogs are both male's and are trained in security, tracking, guard detail. Also Anubis has basic drug sniffing capabilities. Although they will not eat the zombies they will attack them like they have been trained to do. Troy has noticed that Zombies tend to ignore his dogs as well enabling him to get them to 'fetch' things for him.

HOW DO YOU SEE YOUR CHARACTER PROCEEDING FROM HERE OUT?
Troy has been living quietly in the winery almost since day one. He knows of no way back to Australia but really there is nothing back there for him anyway. He will take each day as it comes and protect the people in his care, but at the moment he has his dogs and a secure place and he is happy.

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SEXUAL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER CHARACTERS?
Yes. If the right Char is interested I can write a good story around it.

DID I MISS ANYTHING?
Troy is very protective of his Dogs and treats them as his children. If anyone tries to threaten them or use them as bait they better be prepared to fight for their lives.
Troy has some equipment he has managed to put together or bring with him.
His old regimental Knife
His police issue 9mm and 4 mags
his police bullet proof vest for himself and his dogs
and a long bow and arrows he has made.
He noticed the Zombies were attracted to loud noises so shooting them normally attracted more. Now he could take them out, normally get his arrows back and not attract a crowd.

WRITER INFORMATION:

I used to play a lot of old school RPG games (DnD,etc) and these remind me of that. I love this setting and think it would be a good way to improve my writing skills in a genre i have never done before.
 

Attachments

  • rebuild.jpg
    rebuild.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 49
  • pup.jpg
    pup.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Hey yall sorry I didn't get to post yet winter classes started:/. Im going to post duirkng he attack with lulu protecting most of the kids and lola w the shot gun she has not being able to save some. She is not infected but feels somewhat guilty she couldn't save everyone especially after not being able to save her niece and nephew and fiancee.

She becomes extremely protective of the kids making sure no one gets near them unless they get checked and telling the kids what to do in case of emergency. She sees her fiancee had become a walker and is forced to kill him to save Fredrique.

Hi Mz

Please note the zombies never reached the kids since they were in their class/sleeping room during the attack. The zombies got stopped from reaching even the second floor by Cassie blowing up a flamethrower. Up until now the only gun in the Knight was Cramer's which he came by when he found his truck undamaged four days after the outbreak after the raid to the garden center.
Was Lulu visiting the Knight with her shotgun?

And oh dear, Susan, the other teacher was overprotective of the kids and I made her suicide ...

I like the idea of her killing her fiancee to save Frederique. Maybe during the relocation?
 
But I like easy and building walls is extremely boring to write about to me. Cramer can get banged up and injured I would rather have that happen than getting the Napoleon virus. The main characters have a love interest and it looked as if Cramer and Norah would be next. I'm going to have him seeing Norah as a little sister to look out for now. Cramer was begged by Mr. Ashtuli to put him out of his misery and it's broken something inside him. He's probably going to go rogue now and then doing what he wants without asking. But he'll still show up just in time right when he's needed most. The damaged the world has suffered begins to have a twisted effect on the good ol' boy.

*grins* to being the building of walls extremely boring to write about. I don't think we will have to write about it. We could just say something like: "An extremely dull and strenuous four weeks went by while we build a wall around the winery and the vegetable garden," sometime.

Nice change in Cramer's character! I do hope he will come around to being his old amiable self in the end though.
 
Sorry folks, I intended to 'announce' Wombat to you all, he PMed me yesterday with his proposal for "Rebuild" but I got distracted.

I hope you like his character as much as I do!
 
Oh kk I see :) I was talking about when they relocate I can just mmake her active gguardian of fredrique. She can just help w the children alkng w lola and the male teacher. She can also help w the rations and whatnot and organizations if needed
 
Oh kk I see :) I was talking about when they relocate I can just mmake her active gguardian of fredrique. She can just help w the children alkng w lola and the male teacher. She can also help w the rations and whatnot and organizations if needed

Wonderful! Would you include Lola and Robert (and maybe Martin Martins, a teacher found by team 1) a bit in your posts also?
 
*grins* to being the building of walls extremely boring to write about. I don't think we will have to write about it. We could just say something like: "An extremely dull and strenuous four weeks went by while we build a wall around the winery and the vegetable garden," sometime.

Nice change in Cramer's character! I do hope he will come around to being his old amiable self in the end though.

The amiable Cramer will come out when his moods swings the right way, he's a bit out of sorts right now. He's going to be guarded for quite a long time, he's thinking of his own best interests for now. But he's not going to let anyone get killed if he can help it, some female to occupy his time for an hour or two wouldn't hurt. lol!
 
All,
I'll be posting the start of the armory trip soon. FYI ... the place is full of HUMVEE ... not very many APC (view google map).

I'm assuming there is an arms magizine located inside the main building. But it will be well locked. Going take a bit to get inside.

Sorry for the delay. Tomorrow night I'll post something.

Thanks
 
Cramer has cutting torches in the tool chests along each side of the bed of his truck, that'll cut through any of the doors locks.
 
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in forever. I am still reading all your posts, but I have so much schoolwork that I barely have the time to read sometimes, let alone write. But don't think I have ditched you guys. I just am having a real hard time finding time to write. I promise that next chance I get, I will post. Sorry if it has been inconvenient.
 
Hi everyone,

We have one reader for our thread AWESOME! (just joking :D). Post when you can blackpenman.
 
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in forever. I am still reading all your posts, but I have so much schoolwork that I barely have the time to read sometimes, let alone write. But don't think I have ditched you guys. I just am having a real hard time finding time to write. I promise that next chance I get, I will post. Sorry if it has been inconvenient.

Hi BP

It is great to hear you are still around!
We have kept Daniel alive for you.
You might not be pleased with all his actions, but hey, it gives you something to work with as soon as you have time to post again.
Good luck with the schoolwork!

Hi everyone,

We have one reader for our thread AWESOME! (just joking :D). Post when you can blackpenman.

Maybe we should invite readers to post in the OOC?
I for one would like to hear their opinions and ideas.

BTW I like your last idea MM.
 
Armory Team

Here is the situations. There is a bunch of crazy people who have hostages inside the armory building. Most of them are pretty crazy (zombie virus won against immune system ...) but not all. They hate all government people ALOT. They think this whole zombie thing was started by the government to kill off people ... so they can be replaced by robots .. or something like that. They have been abusing the hostages (sexual as well as other ways).

BTW ... They also took Cassie's mustang (wait until she finds out!! there will be hell to pay!!)

Anyhow ... they are well dug in. It will take help from others and folks on the inside ... to free everyone.

Please don't kill them off yet ... thanks. :)
 
Last edited:
I have absolutely no idea how to write Cramer's response to this scenario of gun totting wack jobs.
 
Back
Top