Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters
Thank you for the lovely pics. I have always had a thing for naughty nurses. I truly hope you will be positng more.

new malady?

I have heard of white-coat hypertension but now I have white-coat hypererection! Thanks for the pics. You're beautiful.

Welcome to my thread. My name is Nurse Desire and I am 28 years old. I have lurked on the forums for quite some time and I finally worked up the courage to post a few photos. I am shy and don't always think I look beautiful, so I hope this will build some confidence. Feel free to let me know what you think. :)

From the looks of those three pictures, I owuld say you are beautiful alright! And with a smile like that, who could stay sick with you as their nurse?

puh lease tell me you really do work in a drs office near me and that your husband would be willing to share you with me

good mornin'

great photos...brought a smile to my face on a dismal, rainy morning
naturally,..id love to see more...more photos,...and perhaps a little more...flesh
but...the shots so far are so nicely working on my imagination..photos that are not blatantly swexual can really get a mans mind in gear

Very nice

I love your pics, they are simple and sexy. You have a great body, or at least what we've seen so far, and I'm very much looking forward to see more of it. :)

If you were in a doctors office near me I would be sick a lot more often ;) very sexy and your husband is a lucky man

wow!!

All I can say is super cute!! Very sexy and love your smile!!! :d

If the nurses at my doctor's office were as hot as you, I might go see the doctor more often. ;)

love the pictures please let us see more of you. I mean the literally.

pretty bra sweetie but you really should

set the girls free for the boys and me! Thanks for posting you look lovely!

Very nice thread! You are a very sexy woman! hope to see more soon! love this thread!

gonna be here long?

I am curious... do you plan on sticking around or was this a one time thing? If your staying my subscription is bound to happen. Also was wondering if there will be more pictures of more of you? Dont get me wrong i love breasts, but an ass, feet, and legs are always enjoyed too.Now words of encouragement..Women that are, let's say voluptuous.. can be very beautiful and sezy as long as your attitude reflects that.. There are times when I think big beautiful women are hotter that the toothpicks because of their "I'm sexy i dont care what you think"

Welcome to my thread. My name is Nurse Desire and I am 28 years old. I have lurked on the forums for quite some time and I finally worked up the courage to post a few photos. I am shy and don't always think I look beautiful, so I hope this will build some confidence. Feel free to let me know what you think. :)

A nurse with a Littman, how sexy ;)

Hiya NurseDesire. Firstly, thanks for stepping out of the shadows as a lurker and posting. You are a beautiful lady with some lovely pics. I think that you've certainly garnered several fans from the comments in your thread. Count me as another one of said fans ;)

Hiya NurseDesire. Firstly, thanks for stepping out of the shadows as a lurker and posting. You are a beautiful lady with some lovely pics. I think that you've certainly garnered several fans from the comments in your thread. Count me as another one of said fans ;)

Great Pics ND, you can be confident that you are an attractive woman..if I ever end up in the hospital I pray you are my nurse!!;)

Lovely smile! I've always hoped for a nurse like you when I've been at the dr's office but yet to have been so lucky. Hope you'll continue to gain confidence and share more with us.

Call telemetry and have them print a strip... You just gave me a run of v-tach! ;)

Back