Shy no longer....

Mmmmmmm tis a fantASStic Friday indeed!!!
Thank You, MissBunny ;)
:heart::rose:
/giggle
Well that surely made me smile!

Stop I wanted to rip off that tape. Ive got the ice ready and everything I was going to sooth you with my tongue.
*whisper* It did smart a little...blowing on it was required.

Arousing new pics, and I am SO ready to play with you MissBunny :devil:
So pleased you liked the new pics!

I see that duct tape holding the halo in place! :p

By the way, you have such a spankable ass!!!
Shhhh! I have to put the duct tape on to cover my horns! /wink
*bends over and waits* Do I?

Your very welcome Miss Bunny. I think Miss Bunny knows what She would get and / Enjoy /laughing
With her head Laying back /moaning ;)
Of course Miss Bunny knows! Why else would she be like that? /laugh

hmmm that is three B's, beautiful bunny bytes. Dear lady you are a treasure.:kiss:
Awwwww /beam
You are so very sweet!

there is no such thing as plain ol' miss. Miss, yes, plain ol' never
Well that is very nice of you to say! I am ready to be a little coy next time around.

Love the Mistress ready to play!!
Thank you! So happy you do!

MissBunnynCandy-(Runs in grabs MissBunny throws her over shoulder) Shouting; "I got what I wanted for Christmas,"as he runs away.
*squeals in delight as she is tossed over the shoulder*

Oh Mistress!!! Am i worthy?:devil:
Good boys are always worthy /wink

Yes, slow and steady.....don't need you choking, pace yourself. Savor it. :)
OH goodness! This is a choking hazard?!
*turns the sausage over in her hands*

Love the new set, but I was happy to see you say you will morph back into just plain ol' Miss! Don't get me wrong, love this set, so sexy and naughty. I like the coy, playful bun better. I like to be in control *wink* Misstress bunny is smoking hot, but I miss the smile and playful eyes. I know this is a sex site, but one of my favorite features are your eyes (killer) and smile. I think you are just beautiful. Bonus that you have a great ass, breasts and figure.....and song bird voice. It's the face for me bun.......one of a kind. Keep sexy!!
*plants a bunny kiss on your nose*
Thank you so very, very much. That was entirely sweet! I like the coy and playful too. It was wonderful to experiment some and thank you to everyone for being supportive of my doing so.

Shhhh! I have to put the duct tape on to cover my horns! /wink
*bends over and waits* Do I?

*flexes cane* Oh yes you do!
spank1.gif

OH goodness! This is a choking hazard?!
*turns the sausage over in her hands*

It can be. You have to pay special attention to the preparation. Don't want a seed to get stuck. *sitting watching bun bun*

attachment.php

Out of this set, this is my favorite. The ass we know is second to none. I could pick it out of a line up. ;) I love this because it shows your gentle curves, the small of your back (great for massage), but your face is still there. To look over your figure across all the curves and to end on such a lovely profile of your face. That is perfection. Flawless. Bun bun you my dear are all women. :D

Is there any wonder why this little Bunny has such an incredible following??? With mouthwatering pics filled with beauty and full-on sexiness why wouldn't everyone want to be here to enjoy!?!?!

*flexes cane* Oh yes you do!
spank1.gif
*pout*
But I wanted the leather strap
*bends over more*

Mmm, between an irresistible offer like that and such inviting photos, you've made my night, darlin'. ;)
/beam *bunny hop*
That makes me oh so very happy!

It can be. You have to pay special attention to the preparation. Don't want a seed to get stuck. *sitting watching bun bun*
/laugh
This is getting complicated!

Well, that...I have no words. That was just too awesome...
You...speechless? /wide_grin
Well that makes me a proud little bunny!

You have such yummy curves.
Well thank you! /wink

Your husband is a lucky, lucky man! So SEXXXY MBC!!
/giggle
Thank you! He counts himself a lucky man too /wink

Out of this set, this is my favorite. The ass we know is second to none. I could pick it out of a line up. ;) I love this because it shows your gentle curves, the small of your back (great for massage), but your face is still there. To look over your figure across all the curves and to end on such a lovely profile of your face. That is perfection. Flawless. Bun bun you my dear are all woman. :D
*rolls over onto her tummy on her couch and rests her chin in her hands, feet kicking girlishly behind*
You are so very sweet to me! /giggle

"All I want for Christmas is MissBunnyCandy"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rose::kiss::heart:
I was just inspired! I need a santa hat and cute red little pasties! STAT!

Of course I liked them, I love them. You are a gorgeous, sexy, alluring, arousing and lustful woman. I definitely enjoy ALL your pics, and always looking forward to more.
Thank you so much! We will have to see where Miss Bunny goes next with photos.

Having had a pretence of innocence, shattered with some guilt, how can a phrase this photo.....
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1159898&d=135488771
Hmm.....
I need to pay a long load of attention.
You are a fantastic lady, with a fantastic body, that really needs to be paid attention to. Thankyou for your postings
Oh my! Well thank you for your words and your attentions /wink

Awesome photos! Can't wait to see the next set.
Thanks! I will have to get a new set planned out! /beam

O my god... Have I mentioned lately that you have an ass to die for?
/giggle
*peeks at her behind* Is this where I should quote Spiderman? "With great power...."
/laugh

Stunning....How I'd love to be kneeling between those lovely legs to peel that tape away and worship Mistress Bunny...:devil::kiss:
Oh my! Well if you were good enough to be between my thighs then chances are you are good enough to remove that tape /wink

I'd love to pull those strips off with my TEETH!!!
Eeek! No nipping nips! Well...ok...you can. Be gentle! /giggle

Your attitude is contagious, Miss. That last set is scorching. :devil:
Oooo! Scorching! Good word! /beam

I thought Miss Bunny Did !!! .. I never doubt it at All / ewg .. :p :p
Such faith in the bunny! /giggle

Is there any wonder why this little Bunny has such an incredible following??? With mouthwatering pics filled with beauty and full-on sexiness why wouldn't everyone want to be here to enjoy!?!?!
/blush
Thank you! I do so enjoy the company of all my BunnyLovers! You are always so nice and make this a fun experience!

*rolls over onto her tummy on her couch and rests her chin in her hands, feet kicking girlishly behind*

I was just inspired! I need a santa hat and cute red little pasties! STAT!

Thank you so much! We will have to see where Miss Bunny goes next with photos.

Oh my! Well thank you for your words and your attentions /wink

Thanks! I will have to get a new set planned out! /beam

/giggle
*peeks at her behind* Is this where I should quote Spiderman? "With great power...."
/laugh

Oh my! Well if you were good enough to be between my thighs then chances are you are good enough to remove that tape /wink

Eeek! No nipping nips! Well...ok...you can. Be gentle! /giggle

Oooo! Scorching! Good word! /beam

Such faith in the bunny! /giggle

/blush
Thank you! I do so enjoy the company of all my BunnyLovers! You are always so nice and make this a fun experience!

we are only returning what you are giving us, fun every day.:kiss:

Bun, you make it oh so easy to be sweet. You are sexy and pure fun. I get a kick out of seeing what you will say or do next. You've been a highlight in 2012, thats for sure. Sexy sexy and sweet!!

I tuoi occhi, il tuo volto, il tuo corpo, tutto perfetto

Back