Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get the Daddy thing for a while. But it makes sense and makes for thigh dampening thoughts in this 'form'. Daddy in charge of his girl/pet and letting her know each time he takes her mmmm.
It does take some getting used to; it is more a power/conotrol than SM.

Just remember to lavish praise on the dirty lil slut after she has accepted her punishment and done her very best to attone for her wrongs.

Right girls? (brushes a wisp of hair back off her face and gives her forehead a gentle kiss)

I am on the fence about this. Had a hook up with a guy and second time we were together he kept saying things like"Daddy likes" and "Take it for Daddy" kind of creeped me a little. He will text me every once and a while and tell me "Daddy needs you". I guess its just not for me.

Hallelujah! :kiss:

Have a good one, INL! :rose:

Hi Sweetie! You too!

Hugs, sweet woman. :heart:

And many hugs back to you, dear lady! :rose:

Worse part of monday is that it is the last day of my weekend, Tuesday means the beginning of my work week.

Thankfully you lovely ladies make my days off unproductive. :D

Well, we do our best ;) I hope your week is off to a good start! :D

WOW, INL & PFL1 together in one thread next to each other; that made Monday GREAT!!!!!

Good morning daddy PA! :kiss:

I am on the fence about this. Had a hook up with a guy and second time we were together he kept saying things like"Daddy likes" and "Take it for Daddy" kind of creeped me a little. He will text me every once and a while and tell me "Daddy needs you". I guess its just not for me.

I never called my husband "Daddy" until he actually was a daddy (we had our first child)--I don't know if I ever would've had the guts to do it otherwise, even though it had turned me on in the past to think of/hear about. And it absolutely has no relation to any kind of real daddy/daughter roleplay--I think that would creep me out. It's more like a synonym for "master" or "sir" to me; it just means he's the boss . . .

Hi Sweetie! You too!

And many hugs back to you, dear lady! :rose:

Well, we do our best ;) I hope your week is off to a good start! :D

Good morning daddy PA! :kiss:
Good morning INL, I'm good, how are yo doing??? (And yes I do "know" you based on a few few statements I've read on here!!(& PM, other threads, The internet...LOL.......Just had to respond to that!!!!)

It can be very hot if "daddy" is spanking or otherwise punishing his baby girl for being a bad girl, but after daddy spanks her hard, fucks her "smart mouth", and then fucks her pussy until she is lying in a tired heap ... he needs to show he still loves her and tell her she's a good girl.

It can be very hot if "daddy" is spanking or otherwise punishing his baby girl for being a bad girl, but after daddy spanks her hard, fucks her "smart mouth", and then fucks her pussy until she is lying in a tired heap ... he needs to show he still loves her and tell her she's a good girl.

One of the best parts. . . *sigh*

I 2nd tomahawk.... both parts of that sound REALLY good :eek:

Oh Daddy!

;)

:kiss:

As a man I wish I had a girl I could do this with.

I've recently started calling my partner daddy (thanks to the wonderful advice I've gotten here!) And it has definitely made me happy and horny. Now I can act out my naughty fantasies and make my boyfriend feel like a boss . I've always been scared to act on it, but since I became his naughty little girl I've never felt more confident or sexy!

I've recently started calling my partner daddy (thanks to the wonderful advice I've gotten here!) And it has definitely made me happy and horny. Now I can act out my naughty fantasies and make my boyfriend feel like a boss . I've always been scared to act on it, but since I became his naughty little girl I've never felt more confident or sexy!
Good for you FN; ps welcome to our happy litttle part of Lit!!!:rose::rose:

When my husband is sweet & gentle he's my husband but when he's rough then he's my Daddy, punishing his little girl.. :D

Good morning, everyone, hope you're having a calm one as the sun slowly rises (or sinks, depending on where you are)

:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back