What color is your underwear?

I bought some new knickers recently.

Anyway, I finally got some little shorties and Brazilians in different colours and patterns and some with lace edgings. Today I'm wearing a grey pair with little white lace edgings and a decorative button in the middle below my belly button. They are fun but I think I need to get something a bit more seriously frivolous ... :devil:

Careful, me dear, you'll have a load of chaps either getting them for you or sending details of what an where from. :):)
:rolleyes:
 
Careful, me dear, you'll have a load of chaps either getting them for you or sending details of what an where from. :):)
:rolleyes:

I thought of asking for suggestions on a postcard, but I fear there may be a lot of red satin thongs in there and they are not quite my type of knicker. :)

You are welcome to post suggestions of very classy panties easily obtainable in the UK in my News Views and Shoes thread. I do especially like cotton ones, but they tend to be plain. (I don't just mean cotton gusset.) :cool:

(If you want to get new knickers for me, by all means make me offers! Diamonds are a girl's best friend but at prices these days, a pair of knickers is not to be sniffed at. Uh ... in a manner of speaking ;))
 
There is a 3 for 2 offer on some knickers, so I get lured into buying lacy Brazilians and shorts instead of the usual packet of five cotton pants. Today I ought to have been wearing a sweet pair of white cotton knickers with little flowers in colours that would match my outfit except nobody but you guys would know that. But I decided to trial the white lace Brazilian I bought at the weekend. It did have a tendency to ride up into my arse crack, which although interesting is not conducive to working seriously so I changed for a pair of floral lace bandeau shorts.

I'm not sure if the problem with the Brazilians is because I vainly bought a size too small. Maybe I should have paid more attention to the store clerk when he said he would leave the hangers on in case I wanted to take the knickers back, like: "Do you seriously think you are going to get your big butt into those, Madam?" But they are so cheap I am not bothered to take them back - especially the arguments because I wore them already. I can probably get more for them in the state they are in now, selling them online! Anyway, the shorts seem to fit OK.
 
New set with floral pattern and white lace.
:heart:

(Love a new bra - so firm, so supportive! Like a good Dom :))
 
Pin-striped. Matching knickers and bra - with discrete little black and white bows.

Less directoire knickers and more executive director.

OK, I am off to teach!
Kisses!
:kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
Today it's all safety orange. Feet, loins, torso, all covered in glowing orange cloth. The navy outer clothes are bookended with bright red sneakers and a red cap. I'm in a mood.
 
We HAVE to wear underwear! I didn't get the memo!
*stomps off in a huff, mumbling* Ain't gonna happen!
 
Back
Top