Submissive Blog

glitter_girl

Virgin
Joined
Feb 3, 2014
Posts
1
Hi everyone,
I am a 19 year old girl and am very curious about BDSM. I recently started talking to a dom online and he instructed me to create a blog regarding my sexual feelings, experiences etc. I have started it but need a little bit of inspiration. I am not very experienced but I love to write.

Any ideas?

This is what I have got so far ... http://submissiveadventures19.blogspot.co.nz/

Thanks :)
 
This may seem a bit harsh, but your blog seems to be a way for your Dom to get some wank fodder. I'f that's what you both want it to be, then it's great. But to me, If I were to have my slave create a blog, I'd want more of how she sees submission from an emotional and psychological point of view. A hot story thrown in for spice is nice, but if that's all there is then it gets boring. Just my opinion, take it for what its worth.
 
I would suggest sticking around reading and contributing. Also take a look at the resources under Library at the top and reading some classic books on BDSM. You'll learn so much more about BDSM than hooking up with some online Dom who has you writing. Also consider joining Fetlife.com and see if their are any munches near by that you can go to and talk to people into BDSM.

All sorts of better ways to satisfy your curiosity about BDSM, in my opinion.
 
I agree with all these suggestions. I'm a submissive, and I think finding real life people to speak with, particularly in finding a Dom, is best. I'd be open to chatting with you as well.
 
I also agree with these suggesstions. Your blog should be from a more personal viewpoint. Remember ther4e are many levels of Dominance/submission. What may be right for 1 person, may not be for another.
 
Back
Top