Adult Breastfeeding

rcruise82

Virgin
Joined
Apr 20, 2015
Posts
3
I was in an adult breastfeeding realtionship with my step mom, a few years back, and its been difficult finding another accomodating older woman to re-kindle my love of suckling.

I would love to chat to women or men about this subject..

Thanks
 
To be honest, if you are sincere, I wouldn't mention your stepmom. You're just going to gross out potential partners. This might be a place where maybe you can talk about it but if it is mainly a partner you are looking for you probably need to put up a personals ad somewhere. Again, if you are serious about finding someone to accommodate you I wouldn't mention the stepmom. Good luck. I personally find this very hot myself. In fact, another thread posted a link to a porn video showing clips of women feeding on other women's breasts. I didn't think there was anything I hadn't seen in this world but I was proven wrong. So hot!!!
 
Last edited:
I don't really see the BDSM connection here?
You might get more answers in Fetish.
 
Yep. The last time I went to the Fetish forum most of the threads were about incest and adult breastfeeding and different nipple sizes. That might be the forum for the OP.
 
Back
Top