A picture a day....

:)

i just found your thread first thing i want to say is thanks for serving it is a good thing you do and its appreciated. Second WOW what a stunner you are love the pics thanks for sharing with us all. :heart:

How's my favorite Airman doing this morning? Hope your having a great day!

Hello all!!! I don't know about you, but I needed some major motivation to get up!
Here is y'all's motivation for this mornit. Time to get "up" boys ;)

Yet again my pic is to big! (Haha) I'll try and resize it and get it up for you? Or if anyone wants a first hand peak at it, message me and I'll email it to you can you can resize it for me!

I am definitely at attention this morning.:devil:

Good morning sexiness. I hope you have not left yet. We thought you would be with us the rest of this week before your assignment.

I hope all is well with you.

Chris

Good Morning Good Looking ... You are missed !!!! :( .. But I know there has to be a damned Good Reason !!! *Packing and the Like* .. :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Goodbye!

I am sad to announce this will be my final picture for a while. I am spending the weekend with family, and recovering from some sinus thing I have haha. Well I do hope to see you all soon. I will keep you all in my thoughts and I'll try to hop on when i can. I will clean out my inbox Monday morning before I leave.

Last edited:
I am sad to announce this will be my final picture for a while. I am spending the weekend with family, and recovering from some sinus thing I have haha. Well I do hope to see you all soon. I will keep you all in my thoughts and I'll try to hop on when i can. I will clean out my inbox Monday morning before I leave.
thank you for everything beautoful including but not the least you service..we will miss you and pray for your safe return...and merry xmas no matter where you are we will be thinking of you xoxox

As sad as I am, and I'm sure all of us are to see you go. I understand, as do a lot of us who are military or ex-military, that you are doing your job. Your posts are amazing and I will be counting down the days until your return. Please come home safe. And thank you for your service, even though I know how awkward that is to hear, or at least it always has been for me.

We will keep you in are thought and prayers as well stay safe and be blessed.

What a wonderful final picture. You are so beautiful. What a cute, curvy behind you have. We have been blessed by your pics and we look forward to the day of your safe return.

Many thanks for all your posts here at Lit AmPics and a special thanks for your service to our country.

Take care and flight straight.
rose-blooming.gif
rose-blooming.gif
rose-blooming.gif

Thanks Alyssa .. ;) ... Be safe in your travels, I know we all are keeping You in our thoughs and prayers .. Enjoy your Family Time !!!

attachment.php

Thanks again for Your Service !!! I know you will be back Sweetie :)

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Please take care and return if you can and want to.

As sad as I am, and I'm sure all of us are to see you go. I understand, as do a lot of us who are military or ex-military, that you are doing your job. Your posts are amazing and I will be counting down the days until your return. Please come home safe. And thank you for your service, even though I know how awkward that is to hear, or at least it always has been for me.

I Couldn't have said it better....

sorry to see you go sweet alyssa. thank you for your service. and thanks for saving the best for last. please drop by when you can and say hello.

huggs and kisses,alyssa

have a good time and i really hope your sinuses clear up soon! i hate those nasty sinus infections!:(

nice note to leave on...be safe doing whatever it is the have you doing wherever that might be.

Back