Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
24 hours PEOPLE!!!! Not that I'm excited or anything....:D

Both of us are feeling a little nervous too. So nice to be able to TALK to babygeil instead of just texting... Tho the amount of time we are on the phone and don't actually speak is funnny.....

But you're not counting down, or excited, no not at all

:D

I haven't been able to pm him as i can't find a search function. Need to be able to track him and find his name i think so i can click on it.. Can it be done just by entering it?
Yes by going into the search mode; you can find them by the posts or threads they have been in.

and counting.

Glad to know i'm not alone in being nervous. IT'S amazing, love your voice.
*giggles* i'm not the talker in this relationship remember, so it's you that's slacking

My brains in too big a whirl to think about things to say- I'm too busy thinking about DOING things to really think about TALKING...:devil:

Just started my day's work - 11hour shift today....:(

Have i sent my love to everyone today i can't remember... But love to all Babygirls and their daddies...

Hi Bella, PA and RJ.

Well stop thinking about that you horn dog :p

How is everyone today?

I haven't been able to pm him as i can't find a search function. Need to be able to track him and find his name i think so i can click on it.. Can it be done just by entering it?

When you go into your message sending type in leglicker into the receipiant box and it'll give you any members using that name. if he is the only one that comes up you have him....

BABYGEIL>>>> my phone went flat.... Have it on charge so we can text when you like... LUMUWUNUDU

I'm just getting off work, me. Dunno about the others. What's up, Daddy Stan?

Hi Bella....not much here...had a lazy Saturday shoveled a little snow and just waiting to see what excitement unfolds here.

How are you? Anyone hear from/ more about cookie and how she is feeling?

Last edited:
Whoo-hoo!

Pajama party! One of the girls from work is coming home with me and were gonna have popcorn, make some goodies and watch scary movies! Wish all my sisters could join us, as she's a baby girl, too!

Hi kitten!:kiss::kiss::rose:

Yay! Snuggle with daddy time!! :devil::kiss::cattail:

tumblr_mbtwgxzc3w1r3swmzo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Whoo-hoo!

Pajama party! One of the girls from work is coming home with me and were gonna have popcorn, make some goodies and watch scary movies! Wish all my sisters could join us, as she's a baby girl, too!

Oh yay, jealous. I hope you guys have a fantastic time....and remember to giggle lots, it drives the daddy's crazy

Hi Bella....not much here...had a lazy Saturday shoveled a little snow and just waiting to see what excitement unfolds here.

How are you? Anyone hear from/ more about cookie and how she is feeling?

Hi Daddy Stan. I texted Cookie briefly this evening. She's extremely tired and still nursing her hangover, I think. I'm sure she'll be back on tomorrow! I'll let her know you asked about her!

:heart: Keri

Hi Daddy Stan. I texted Cookie briefly this evening. She's extremely tired and still nursing her hangover, I think. I'm sure she'll be back on tomorrow! I'll let her know you asked about her!

Thank you for letting us know Keri :) I hope she feels better very soon.

I'm just painting my toenails a pretty pink for daddy tomorrow. And the nail polish is one that has a perfume to it when it's dry and it's strawberries :D

Good to know it was self induced and she doesn't have the flu or something.
Thanks for the update

Wow...so dead tonight compared to last night! I hope all you beautiful little girls and loving Daddies have a good Saturday night!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back