Stepbrother ex slut

loquere

Smile!
Joined
May 19, 2011
Posts
35,204
Nerd guy Andrew moves to England after his mom Martha marry's a British doctor Gerrald.
Gerald has a popular athletic son named Harry.
Harry hates and bullies Andrew from the first time they meet. Even though Andrew tried to be friends with him in the beginning.
Harry gets dumped by his gf Karen, when she catches Harry buggering her sister.

Karen then sets out to get revenge sex with Andrew, because she knows Harry hates Andrew having heard about it irst hand. When Karen tells Andrew it's revenge sex he refuses.

Harry finds out that Andrew turned Karen down and begins to accept Andrew as his brother. Pulling Andrew into his inner circle. Andrew starts attending parties with Harry and Andrew starts getting lucky with girls.
 
Last edited:
Harry takes Andrew to a pub to pick up chicks. There is a college chick that Harry picks up, but she is only down to fuck if Andrew who she thinks is cute and clever joins in.

Harry convinces Andrew to join in on the threesome.
 
Last edited:
Nerd guy moves to England after mom marry's a British doctor.
His new stepfather has a son popular athletic type, Socer rugby etc.
His new stepbrother doesn't care for him even though he tried to be friends with him in the beginning.
His new stebro is a borderline bully to him.
His stepbrother gets dumped by his gf when she catches him buggering her sister.

She then sets out to get revenge sex with the new stepbrother, she knows her exbf hates. Except when she tells him it's revenge sex he refuses. His stepbrother finds out he turned her down and begins to accept him as his brother. Pulling him into his inner circle and the girls in it.

Can you replace these with like, sample names? I have no idea what's going on.
 
Back
Top