the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
the
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

Would like to wish all LITEROTICANS and their famiilies

A happy holiday season and wish you a healthy and happy 2012


tumblr_lebd1dIlJd1qevsc6o1_500.jpg

Oh my gawd! 2011 is already over?

[size=+2]
Supporting Erotic Writing the World Over
[/size]
 
Boxy: the quality of viewer is also important. And so, while weeding out certain people may lower the view to post ratio (VPR) sometimes we at ScouriesWorld
prefer to watch the quality view per post (QVP) number.

And so we happily say goodbye to:


image.php

Just for the sake of the few who don't have scouries and his alts on ignore …The one good thing about him is that his every post provides all the reasoning we need to suggest putting him on ignore

image.php

Try ignore; it's a wonderful thing… That's pretty much I why I put him on ignore

image.php

Well yeah, I could ignore him,

image.php

ScouriesWorld just went on my Iggy list

image.php

Please ignore Scouries, Scouriesworld and his other alts
 
Last edited:
My characters aren't even non-human or even Canadian. So I'm trying to figure out what qualifies as non-human to you. Lesbians? Women?

Anyways, if it turns out that I actually didn't win the contest that I didn't enter and whose prize is, as far as I can tell, nothing I'm sure I'll soldier on.


Your characters are wonderful whatever they are! Your last sentence doesn’t make sense but I’m putting that down to you being tired after all your really exceptional contest writing.

And I want to congratulate you for being the first author on the site to win prizes in both the LITEROTICA section and the A.I.R. section during the same contest. It’s truly a singular achievement you should be proud of.

And the story was a good one! The site needs more writers of your caliber.

In fact all of Canada should be proud of you. In fact in my humble opinion this puts you right up there with my favorite Canadian women of all time (not counting the beautiful Gabby :heart: of course – she’s incomparable) – the Canadian hockey team!

marie-philip-poulin-canada-women-hockey-drink-beer-smoke-cigar-e1267200007865.jpg


Canadian-ice-hockey-team-004.jpg


In fact, for Valentine’s Day how about a story about these girls?

 
[SIZE="+5"]
Newbie Alert​
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+4]Welcome to yet another part of ScouriesFantasyWorld[/SIZE]

This Part is the Fake Contest And Award thread

Brought to you by LITEROTICA’S GREATEST LIAR AND FRAUD and his New Propaganda ALT ScouriesWorld/Jacqui O

Where Scouries ego and bullshit are the only things that count. To him anyway.
 
welcome chuckie...

Who knew???

Chuck of all people!

chaucer.jpg


But I gotta tell ya, old Chuckie could have used spell check back then. I dare anyone to try to read that poem straight through... mind you she did get "prik(ed) with plesaunce" which sounds like fun...

Maybe we should insist that every entry have a Chaucerian type poem in it...


The Parliament of Fowls is perhaps the first St. Valentine's Day poem ever written. Brewer suggests that it was begun in May of 1382 and finished for Valentine's day in 1383.
Geoffrey Chaucer (1342/43–1400) brought together the imagery of blooming spring and the tradition that birds choose their mates in spring to describe the courtship of Richard II and Anne of Bohemia. In The Parliament of Fowles Chaucer also chose Saint Valentine as a patron for that marriage, which is the first mention of Saint Valentine in a love poem. Also in the poem are other symbols of love which came to be associated with Saint Valentine's Day: Cupid and Venus. Chaucer thus began a tradition of composing love poetry on Saint Valentine's Day.

Here's a few lines:

386 Ye knowe wel how, seynt Valentynes day,
387 By my statut and through my governaunce,
388 Ye come for to chese -- and flee your way --
389 Your makes, as I prik yow with plesaunce.
390 But natheles, my rightful ordenaunce
391 May I not lete, for al this world to winne,
392 That he that most is worthy shal beginne.
 
Jacqui O. = Scouries new propaganda Alt.

Acting President, A.I.R. = There is no such thing as A.I.R. except in scouries head

Secretery of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story clubs _ Two Fake clubs scouries made up to associate himself with the good writers on Lit.

ScouriesWorld, = A made up world for scouries huge ego to live in without interference with the truth of the real world

Miami Beach, Florida = An ISP adress that indicates the south of England
 
image.php


Here Comes the…


[size=+2]2012 Literotica Valentine’s Day Contest![/size]

dance-5.gif


Come on down…we want your story … really… I mean it!

We’d like to make sure that the 2012 themed contests take it up a notch! Seriously!

We want participation from the big boys (and girls). The TOP 25 MOST FAVORITED!

we-want-you1.jpg

the Queen’s daughter? Granddaughter?

This could be the greatest contest ever… I mean it!
 
Last edited:
Stop writing that…

2012 Literotica/A.I.R. Valentine’s Day Contest Story!

Right now! It’s Christmas for crying out loud. Leave the valentines story until the New Year. Instead spend this holiday period with your family.

From all of us at the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS to all of the wonderful authors who’ve supported us:

[size=+2]Seasons Greetings…[/size]

greetingcard_sm.jpg

 
ScouriesWorld

recommends that you party now and write later

tumblr_lhz6rxmfup1qg39ewo1_500.gif


[size=+4]Merry Xmas!!![/size]
 
Wouldn't it be neat to see LITEROTICA/A.I.R. go outside the box and have a Kwanzaa Themed Contest?

Have a great holiday everyone!

16333.gif
 
I've heard that many of you are starting to get concerned by the lack of official announcement from the palace regarding dates, rules etc., of the next themed contest. That in fact many of you are even starting to get worried about the health of our good QUEEN...

image.php


I would just like to advise all of you that there is no need for concern. The QUEEN :cattail: is well! Certainly as well as can be expected...

She's been on vacation and within hours will be back in the palace and on her throne.

But does the good woman have a trick up her sleeve? Will the theme be changed? Will the Valentines Day theme be replaced? Will AHers have to produce something original in a limited time instead of bombarding us with the same old, same old?

Not to worry - I've been assured that there will be an official announcement tomorrow that will clear this up.

And would it be that bad if you actually had to come up with something new and fresh for once?


[size=+2]2012 Literotica Valenti xxxxxxxxxx Contest![/size]

dance-5.gif
 
Newbie Alert

The above post may make it seem like scouries has some information from the owner of the site or that he knows the owner of the site. This is not the case. In fact it is just the opposite. This is just scouries puffing up his ego and trying to cause problems for the site and the owner. Just more of his egotistic bullshit.

 
QUOTE ha Has the official announcement been placed already?

Hey! Hi hey all. An accurate answer to your question is that NO the LITEROTICA section of the contest has not been graced by an official announcement from the palace. It’s coming... Apparently there is still some debate about what the theme should be...

Of course we at the A.I.R. did make our official announcement some while ago. FYI I’ll repeat it below.

Have a Happy New Year!


[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Valentine’s Day Contest


happy-valentines-day-sexy.jpg


You can begin submitting your stories on the weekend starting January 14th
The winners will be announced on or around February 7th

You can discuss this special contest here: the Authors Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-15Themed Contests Support Thread


RULES (for the A.I.R. contest):

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Score
6) Most Favorites (both author and story favorites)

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 300 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Story must have a Valentine’s Day Theme.

- It must be erotic in content.

- Non-Humans are not erotic and NH category stories will not be accepted.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this thread or the a.i.r. thread.

Good Luck!!!
 
Yeah it has and this sure as hell is not it. This is the fake contest thread. :eek:

Here is the link to it: The Author's Hangout Valentine's Day 2012 Support Thread

Actually, the official announcement, which will appear as a sticky at the top of this forum, has not been placed yet. Laurel will probably do so about a week before the time when stories will be accepted. The link is to a support thread. In the past, Og has begun these threads before theme contests, and they have been widely accepted as the next thing to an official announcement, but they are not quite that.

Of course, since the Airhead Contest, or whatever Scouries calls it, is non-existent, any announcement of it is totally bogus, and lacks any socially redeeming qualities. :eek:
 
image.php



[size=+3]The 2011 SURVIVOR CONTEST has been cancelled![/size]

Oh don’t worry boxy I’m just kidding.

It hasn’t been cancelled – it’s just that you’ve lost the moderator and don’t have any idea what the scores of any of the participants are. :rolleyes:


image.php

Of course, since the Airhead Contest, or whatever LITEROTICA’S #1 Author, calls it, is non-existent, any announcement of it is totally bogus, and lacks any socially redeeming qualities.

But of course you have time to criticize the boss and the work he’s done to help A.I.R. create this wonderful alternative to the other contest. At least this one is moderated (by yours truly).

If I were you dear boxy I’d stop trying to put down mr scouries (favorited by thousands) and instead start concentrating on your own problems….

Maybe you should also make a New Years resolution to retire Pauletta in 2012…
 
image.php



[size=+3]The 2011 SURVIVOR CONTEST has been cancelled![/size]

Oh don’t worry boxy I’m just kidding.

It hasn’t been cancelled – it’s just that you’ve lost the moderator and don’t have any idea what the scores of any of the participants are. :rolleyes:


image.php

Of course, since the Airhead Contest, or whatever LITEROTICA’S #1 Author, calls it, is non-existent, any announcement of it is totally bogus, and lacks any socially redeeming qualities.

But of course you have time to criticize the boss and the work he’s done to help A.I.R. create this wonderful alternative to the other contest. At least this one is moderated (by yours truly).

If I were you dear boxy I’d stop trying to put down mr scouries (favorited by thousands) and instead start concentrating on your own problems….

Maybe you should also make a New Years resolution to retire Pauletta in 2012…

Pauletta is much too young to retire. He's only in his early twenties, and is having too much fun to retire anyhow. I intend to feature him in one of my entries in the Valentine's Day Contest. :)

I expect to write a couple of other stories and enter them, but I don't have any idea what they will be about, except for the obvious fucking and sucking and eating pussy and other fun things. :D

Perhaps Stanley Sprocket will celebrate Valentine's Day on that flying saucer where he is being kept until he can do the necessary repairs. :heart:

You know, the more I think of it, the better the idea sounds. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top