Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
both go for it!

So he says yes. So a lil while later I was playing with phoebe we like to make each other feel good and so the handsome guy enter and was bit bothered by the view but couldn't leave. And then our boyfriends arrived and he left. I was sad. But continue to Play he returns and sat back to us on the couch in the too
. So I take the opportunity and sat beside him;) bf was ravishing my friend so I had the space and he saw nothing the other side so no jealousy;) so I ask him if I could release him from his .... All evening teasing;) he said yes wih lust in his eyes. SO I out my mouth on his cock already hard of all evening excitement and it was a long time that he hadn't cum. Do I ever say that giving a bj is a real delight, and i likee to do it and not receiving the same relief its a real turn on. Dont et me wrong i dont mind to cum
Its just not a necessity. So I give the best of my skills and make him cum. And we cuddle a bit. He was spent and want it to give me my ride but I say:" don't worry baby, I've cum alot and the night isn't finish let's just cuddle ere and appreciate the moment. And he fell asleep. I stand up and went join the fun on the bed . It was exciting, and teasing and wow, so what I need it. I like to feel sexy, that I seduce and make cum a man, a stranger ;)

So he says yes. So a lil while later I was playing with phoebe we like to make each other feel good and so the handsome guy enter and was bit bothered by the view but couldn't leave. And then our boyfriends arrived and he left. I was sad. But continue to Play he returns and sat back to us on the couch in the too
. So I take the opportunity and sat beside him;) bf was ravishing my friend so I had the space and he saw nothing the other side so no jealousy;) so I ask him if I could release him from his .... All evening teasing;) he said yes wih lust in his eyes. SO I out my mouth on his cock already hard of all evening excitement and it was a long time that he hadn't cum. Do I ever say that giving a bj is a real delight, and i likee to do it and not receiving the same relief its a real turn on. Dont et me wrong i dont mind to cum
Its just not a necessity. So I give the best of my skills and make him cum. And we cuddle a bit. He was spent and want it to give me my ride but I say:" don't worry baby, I've cum alot and the night isn't finish let's just cuddle ere and appreciate the moment. And he fell asleep. I stand up and went join the fun on the bed . It was exciting, and teasing and wow, so what I need it. I like to feel sexy, that I seduce and make cum a man, a stranger ;)

mmm, wow that is very hot and he was a lucky guy. So what happened on the bed then?

We haven't formally met yet right? I still count as a stranger? *crossfingers*

Thank you :)

Hello :)

hello Warl0ck :)

Hello :)

mmm, wow that is very hot and he was a lucky guy. So what happened on the bed then?

I was thinking the same!

Go on Nell :kiss:

You take advantage of all the hour oPen book I like that. So I climb onthe. Bed her bf was asleeP to so it was the three of us. I eat het wonderful yOung pussy23 while bf pin me doggie style. I make her cum and didn't stop til she ask me to stoP and then she and bf make squirm and cum... It was a wonderful night

You take advantage of all the hour oPen book I like that. So I climb onthe. Bed her bf was asleeP to so it was the three of us. I eat het wonderful yOung pussy23 while bf pin me doggie style. I make her cum and didn't stop til she ask me to stoP and then she and bf make squirm and cum... It was a wonderful night

I'm definitely enjoying your sexy story and that's a great way to end the night but sounds like you didn't cum at the end, just her.

I'm definitely enjoying your sexy story and that's a great way to end the night but sounds like you didn't cum at the end, just her.

No no I cum alot I'm fast tO cum and they have they're way on me at he end. I squirt all over them;). And before our friend arrived we have already play and tease each other so I was well satisfied don't worry;)

Last edited:
Then let me introduce myself *holds out hand*

wait a second this isn't a erotic lounge introduction

*pulls you in close and gazes into your eyes*

Hello beautiful :kiss:

Lost in your eyes, fill with lust. I melt in your arm and reply: hi handsome, all pleasure will be ours tonight... Until sienna arrive cause we have a date ;)

No no I cum alot I'm fast tO cum and they have they're way on me at he end. I squirt all over them;). And before our friend arrived we have already play and tease each other so I was well satisfied don't worry;)

mmm, wow a squirter too ;). Glad you had your fill then :devil:

I just got a short reprieve one of my sons does not want to go to movie night.

I am sitting here practicing knots :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back