Obama Takes The Christmas Out Of The White House Christmas Card…

Busybody

We are ALL BUSYBODY!
Joined
Jan 23, 2011
Posts
55,323
inside-550x309.jpg
 
Why should you give shit. You are about as far from being a christian as one could be. :rolleyes:
 
This is a genuine tragedy.

Generations will suffer from this grave, dark turn in human events.
 
what the fuck does THIS have to do with anything?

I assume that you take issue with the omission of "christmas" from the white house holiday card.

You are such a walking shitstain and a perennial assswipe, I find it laughable that you should complain about the lack of a Christ reference in the card.

Now why dont you go out and find some prime puppy dog to boil up for dinner.

Remember *ding* means the fries are ready. Get back to work.:cool:
 
Obama and the liberal asswipes who support him are all sitting around asking themselves, why should the birth of Christ interfere with the Christmas holidays???:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Another asshole hiding behind the guise of some sort of religiosity. You and Busybody must have fun praising Jesus as you sink your cock in his shitstained asshole.

God, you are so dumb.
 
Another asshole hiding behind the guise of some sort of religiosity. You and Busybody must have fun praising Jesus as you sink your cock in his shitstained asshole.

God, you are so dumb.

yet another PROG TOLLY RANTER
 
Christ was taken out of Christmas a loooooong time ago.

Look up the history of Christmas in secular or theological resources. If you find December 25 as the birthdate of Christ you have made a major discovery!

Neverthless, I shall celebrate Christmas the way it is meant to be: beer, strippers and bocce ball. Thank you, Uncle Donatello!
 
Just making a point, cock sucker. Nobody's as dumb as you bird brain.:rolleyes:

Coming from you, I accept your assertion as a badge of honor.

I havent been on lit in years, and I laughed my ass off when I discovered that you and your fascist bros are still hitting a ten on the dumbmeter. What you posit as serious discourse is nothing more than regurgitated Fox News talking points.

Its fun to play with idiots for a minute, but ultimately, things devolve into stifling boredom. Talk about one trick ponies. *yawn*

Keep up the good work grandpa.:cool:
 
Back
Top