ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
evening Brian ... :kiss:

still at work going to be going home in a few minutes .... so I'll cya all in an hour ... heh

Arc da Rat said:
evening Brian ... :kiss:

still at work going to be going home in a few minutes .... so I'll cya all in an hour ... heh

well, i think im going to hit the sack... dont work too hard ;)

night Miss Arc :rose:

Celestiale said:

:kiss:

...and suddenly I'm in the mood for eggs.....oh the things you do to me!!!! ;)
Oh, I forgot about your problem with moving flashy thingies. Mr. Weeble and his friend Bob aren't upseting are they? I can remove them if you want to...

Lauren.Hynde said:
Oh, I forgot about your problem with moving flashy thingies. Mr. Weeble and his friend Bob aren't upseting are they? I can remove them if you want to...

*ponder*
catoh.gif

Do you like PIE? I like pie.
*giggles*

Lauren.Hynde said:

No no...I love them!!! It's the big flashy things that bother me for some reason...and I'd been sick recently too. I think that was part of it...I'd had a fever and stomach issues for like a month straight.

I just couldn't handle multiple, large, flashy things...so uhmm...(*giggles about thoughts of things mulitple and large*) ...whew! I swear the mind is the first thing to go....

;)

*runs off to make herself some eggs*

:D

Arc da Rat said:

*ponder*
catoh.gif

Do you like PIE? I like pie.
*giggles*

whispers softly to Arc...

...if we throw a pie on Blaze, then he'll have to get undressed....yes? *weg*

*uses those eggs for a session of frantic baking instead*

Lauren.Hynde said:
I love Cel
Cel don't lie
I love Cel
Even more than pie.

mmm, Cel :p

I think of Lauren
Soft and dreamy center core
Creamy pie to eat

(Cel's erotic haiku of the day)

Celestiale said:
Well somebody should use it! It's adorable!!! Who's arm do I need to twist??? :D *hugs you*

Twist an arm? Hey, I'd do it if you asked me kindly.

Which reminds me....I was assimilated by a greater evil today. Out of nowhere. Boom! Most exciting thing since.....Hmmmm. Not that much exciting happens to me, actually....

The GrandMage said:

Twist an arm? Hey, I'd do it if you asked me kindly.

Which reminds me....I was assimilated by a greater evil today. Out of nowhere. Boom! Most exciting thing since.....Hmmmm. Not that much exciting happens to me, actually....

Ooooooooooooooooooo.....and what evil entity assimilated you today, pray tell?!

*strokes your striped tongue* ;)

Celestiale said:
Ooooooooooooooooooo.....and what evil entity assimilated you today, pray tell?!

*strokes your striped tongue* ;)

*Has his tongue stroked. Mmmm. Tasty.*

Ehhhhh. It's the Antichrist, no big deal.

Celestiale said:

I think of Lauren
Soft and dreamy center core
Creamy pie to eat

(Cel's erotic haiku of the day)

Oh my... :D :heart:

Thank you, Cel. That was very um-thought provoking.

*thinking of a way to lock Cel in my bedroom for a week with nothing but a big bed and lots of um-pie*

The GrandMage said:

*Has his tongue stroked. Mmmm. Tasty.*

Ehhhhh. It's the Antichrist, no big deal.
*Looking for the Antichrist's phone number, expecting to convince her to pass control over GM to me.* Muahahahah!

Lauren.Hynde said:
Hi chewey! How's everything? :kiss:

Hey hon, things seem to be progressing well. We are starting to make plans as "US" again, a good sign to be sure.

Chewey

Wow, Khadgar and I on at the same time. How are you my friend ? It has been a long time.

Chewey

Aloha people
This is amazing, we actually have more than two or three people on at once...
Wow.
*grins*

Blaze

*grins* careful, they might realize we're not the same, have to keep our secret identities secret you know.

i'm pretty good, was really busy yesterday, had about ten minutes free time the whole day.... argh.

it HAS been quite a while bud. how about you? what have you been up to?

lol well i'm trying to find my damn diablo cd so i can hopefullycatch my account before they throw it out the window.... so i may dissapear for a few minutes....

it's sad when Blaze is right.... i mean.... er.... about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back