The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They SCREAMED at me when I "killed" Anna. And they trashed me vote wise. It was fun manipulating their little hearts like that. :devil:

I'm off to bed. Night! Good to talk to you Secret. Hope your tat turns out absolutely stunning.

Hi all and bye all. I'm headed off to read a really good e-book. Plan to read it in one setting. Then I shall go find something to eat, I hope. I'm hungry.

Flying through to wish everyone a happy weekend. It's been a busy summer on my end. Hope everyone is doing well!

Angel ... nice to see you posting again! :rose:

Good Evening all.

It seems that the Aussies are taking a battering at Lords, so I'm off to watch the edited highlights of what I hope is a massacre.

Greetings Naked People :D

Just popping in to say a brief hello, as pretty soon I need to start getting ready ... I have a dinner date with a beautiful woman (no, it's not Wenchie, but she knows all about it ;) )

Greetings Naked People :D

Just popping in to say a brief hello, as pretty soon I need to start getting ready ... I have a dinner date with a beautiful woman (no, it's not Wenchie, but she knows all about it ;) )

don't s'pose she has a sister in Thunder Bay?

You still have some? Lucky man.

Though less now than I did 12 hours ago.

Bloody rip-off merchants in the barbers shop had raised prices and tried charging me £11 for a trim. I told them that no way was any trim worth more than £10 so they settled for that. (I guess it was that, or call the police to charge me!)

They never used to be so expensive. I shan't be going back there. (I don't think they want me to, either, so we at least agree about that!)

Though less now than I did 12 hours ago.

Bloody rip-off merchants in the barbers shop had raised prices and tried charging me £11 for a trim. I told them that no way was any trim worth more than £10 so they settled for that. (I guess it was that, or call the police to charge me!)

They never used to be so expensive. I shan't be going back there. (I don't think they want me to, either, so we at least agree about that!)

Eleven pounds? Dude, that's as much as women pay over here to get the entire treatment. I pay ten dollars but that's mostly because she has to look so hard to find any. :D

Eleven pounds? Dude, that's as much as women pay over here to get the entire treatment. I pay ten dollars but that's mostly because she has to look so hard to find any. :D

My normal barber charges £8.50p or £1 less if they just use electric clippers and not scissors. I only know of one barbers in town that charges less, and that's run by an old bloke who doesn't see too well. If I wanted a squint haircut, I'd just ask my mum to get the pudding bowl out next time I visit her.

my barber does a beard trim, with scissors and shaving the edge using traditional hot towels and straight razor for $20. With a trim on the hair (every second visit) he charges $36.

Where do you all get your hair done at. Mine only costs $6.00. Of course, I save money by going to the beauty school nearby to get it done. A full treatment, with shampoo, cut and style would have been $10.00.

Oh and Hi all. I'm busy reading an e-novel and just needed a quick break for a minute. Going back to continue reading.

Hi gorgeous,
I'm muttering under my breath. I got distracted and burned the mashed potatoes. So I started some rice in the automated rice cooker. It's too smart to burn anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back