Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loose hay is fun but playing naked hide and go seek in the hayloft of the barn is even more fun. :D:devil:

Of course, lets not leave out what can happen on top of a row of round bales under the open sky. :devil::devil:

Hmmm, I remember doing that, but the hay was bailed and we definitely weren't naked.

Hmmm, I remember doing that, but the hay was bailed and we definitely weren't naked.

My uncle always left tunnels in the hay to let air circulate so it wouldn't mildew and rot. We would go in the tunnels and move bales around until we had a maze. Some of the fun I had with a certain neighbor girl when I was young :D

*Sigh* Such fond memories.

:kiss:

This feels strange. I miss them already.

I miss her already.

Wish I got some alcohol...

My uncle always left tunnels in the hay to let air circulate so it wouldn't mildew and rot. We would go in the tunnels and move bales around until we had a maze. Some of the fun I had with a certain neighbor girl when I was young :D

*Sigh* Such fond memories.

:kiss:
Oh REALly?

-settles in for a few good stories-

Why is it that I only pee once or twice during the day...but when I get home I gotta go every 10 minutes?:confused:

I'm the exact same! :eek:

It's a public place thing, or at least it is with me. I don't like public bathrooms, being pregnant I made an exception, lol. But now I'm back to the no public place thing, thank goodness cause public bathrooms are just gross...

Unrelated: Am I a MILF now? ;):p

*does Happy Llama dance for lesbiaphrodite*

Hop, hop, hop...:D
C'mere, little llama face...*wheedles*
Have I ever told you I dig it when your eyes bug out like that? :kiss:

Blurty blurt: Laugh laugh laugh. Or really, giggle. I'm giggling. I gave myself a giggle headache. :D

Because you're genetically preconditioned to only know how to configure the bits and bobs of Transformers?

lol, well, actually I looked on a forum and have finally figured out how to make the damn program run. It's amazing how one simple little file can change an entire program. :rolleyes:

I'm going to Old Trafford on Saturday. Last Manchester United Home game of the season. A real must win game.

*faints*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back