This is bullshit

Well, yes, this happens a lot. Some of the people placing ads here are just fakes and timewasters. If it sounds too good to be true ("horny 22-year-old blonde eager to chat with older men...") then it probably is.

Another thing you should keep in mind is the m:f ratio at this or any other such site. Women get a lot of responses so can't be expected to keep up with all of them. And sometimes conversations just fizzle out. It would be polite if people could just say something like "ok thanks but I think we're done" but they never do. Maybe they think that's rude, so they just disappear, which is probably ruder.

So get used to a very low success rate.

What he said..
 
One more thing though, maybe don't tell people you're 45 and 48, in two different posts, on the same day. Probably get a lot further...

Well, maybe he's really 48, but he feels like a 45 year old :rolleyes:

Can someone please explain to me why this is so difficult?
You start a thread or PM conversation and then the other party just disappears.
Are we all not trying to be genuine in our points of view? Clearly not !!
If you initiate something, have the parts to follow through!
You can be whom ever you want to be behind that screen you are looking at just follow through. Don’t get me wrong, I have made some great connections here, I guess I am just expecting too much.
Rant Over....... Peace out

So you've made great connections... in three days? But you're now whining about people blowing you off? Yeah, you are expecting too much. My advice? Find another site. Seriously.
 
That's the Internet for you. When the Internet was new, I ran a chat room. I can't tell you how many guys (and I know they were guys) pretended to be women just to get sex. Why? They told me they wouldn't get sex otherwise. I don't get it. They'd have to be talking about body parts they don't even have. But maybe women just don't go online looking for sex. I don't know. I know I don't.

Oh I completely get that it's just that so many peeps here talk about this being a community & really it's just another cyber meet/meat market
 
Back
Top